Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Axil,

If true, like you said it undercuts his commercial acceptance. If false, he is lying. Typical Rossi conundrum.

No matter whether he is lying or not about harmful radiations within the shielding, regulatory agencies, customers, and we here have to assume he is telling the truth. Radiations are not something you play around with in consumer products. He says he got sick from his reactor, and there are ionizing radiations produced, then there are.

That being the case, it makes a mockery of his claims to having a legitimate customer/partner, certifications, and selling Ecats anytime soon.

• Heat it is he wants to sell isn't it?

• Generating energy en masses through a mysteries mechanism not exactly known will cause a lot of calls for extra security measures.

Personally I would accept it as a source, but take security measures like hosting it outside my city, and contain it bunker wise.

• Generating energy en masses through a mysteries mechanism not exactly known will cause a lot of calls for extra security measures.

Personally I would accept it as a source, but take security measures like hosting it outside my city, and contain it bunker wise.

Sure,

Then excavate, pour concrete, dig tunnels, pipe, fill, operate via internet?

What kind of people actually believe this?

I mean it, I really need to know.

• Heat it is he wants to sell isn't it?

Well, it seems that he constantly adjusts his business model:

For some time (in 2011) he wanted to sell the privilege to test his e-cat for $15 million.

Then he claimed to have already sold ten+ 1MW plants. And he sold regional distribution licenses.

For some time (in 2012) he then collected “non binding pre-orders” for home e-cats (certifications in course, green light from authorities) and claimed to be in talks with home-depot to organize the sale e-cats in their shops (“could happen within a year”).

And already in 2012 he claimed that the “robotized lines to produce the e-cats is already in production”. (“If within 16 months we will not have in operation this factory, I will pay you pizza and bier”)

Apparently, all this helped him to sell then the e-cat IP to some guys who later had to learn the hard way that they bought something worthless (but costed them more than $10 million, a lawsuit and surely headaches).

Last year Rossi was babbling about sale of e-cats (to be made by ABB robots in factories in USA and Sweden), before he changed to the latest business model, which is just the sell of heat (produced by remote controlled e-cats.)

Next year he might change his mind again. Maybe he will sell then books with blueprints and instruction how to build an e-cat - similliar to those books Sterling Allan used to sell on the Web for home-made magnetic motors.

I am sure he would still find some bozos who buy such a book - after all there are still people around who think / hope that Rossi “might have something”.

• Show me an actual Rossi quote where he has ever said he has has a working robotic factory

I think that it will take from 6 to 12 months afer the certifications will be done to start the production.

Si you can't find a quote from Rossi saying that he has built an automated factory.

I suppose you think Rossi built >100 reactors on his kitchen table and not in some kind of factory.

Your comment just shows your extreme ignorance of engineering and manufacturing.

It would never occur to you that the facts on the ground might change his plans.

f true, like you said it undercuts his commercial acceptance. If false, he is lying. Typical Rossi conundrum.

It seems clear enough to me Rossi meant the ionizing radiation was clove enough to background that it was not a problem. He has published data showing this.

As Alan Smith pointed out: "And revered and respected all over the globe. Just like Fleischmann and Pons."

The babblers have attempted to criticize me with the usual cliche filled nonsense and as usual completely miss the point.. I don't consider anything about the SK or its production is yet proven, but they are certain that it doesn't even exist based on non existent evidence.

• The babblers ... are certain that it doesn't even exist based on non existent evidence.

Precisely! Rossi has for years shown "non-existent" evidence that he has anything that has ever worked according to his fantastical claims, be it energy from waste, thermoelectric devices, or any excess heat producing technology.

AA, let it be said that you are a man of great faith. (Misplaced, in my opinion, but great nonetheless). Great faith based on non-existent evidence.

But I think thou doth babble too much.

• Precisely! Rossi has for years shown "non-existent" evidence that he has anything that has ever worked according to his fantastical claims, be it energy from waste, thermoelectric devices, or any excess heat producing technology.

AA, let it be said that you are a man of great faith. (Misplaced, in my opinion, but great nonetheless). Great faith based on non-existent evidence.

But I think thou doth babble too much.

sig,

Adrian just cannot come to grips with the fact that he was not smart enough to see thru the scam.

Back in his day, He was a smart guy by all accounts, but time and tide wait for no man

• These days it is always good for a laugh to see the babblers wallowing around in their sea of erroneous facts.

They seem to be getting more desperate as Jan 31 approaches and totally unable to understand what I write.

• Andrea Rossi March 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Dear Philippe George:

I want also to add that:

1- the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is already in production

2- the programs of the robots will be adjusted as soon as we will have the requirements from the certificators

3- we already got the green light from all the competent Authorities, so far the certifications are in course.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• These days it is always good for a laugh to see the babblers wallowing around in their sea of erroneous facts.

They seem to be getting more desperate as Jan 31 approaches and totally unable to understand what I write.

Just keep on bablling, Adrian.

Your are the one who is positive about Rossi since years.
    But maybe you are not able to admit that you have been wrong for so many years.

Let's check it in April 2019!

I'll be here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.