Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Because the customer story is a the usual hoax in order to excite his supporters.

Rossi tries hard to keep his (remaining) supporters loyal, e.g by stupid name-giving contests on his blog.

Now he asks the cultists to find for their guru a name for the e-cat SK remote control software (pretending that such a thing would really exists).

I would suggest to call this E-CRAP for E-Cat Ridiculous Affectation Program.

• Rossi is very reliable in being disappointing ...

AA: since all is panning out with the customer and the next stage show as skeptics predicted, could you tell us:

What do you see as proof Rossi is something more than smoke and mirrors|?

Your current position, I believe, is that smoke and mirrors are entirely consistent with all evidence, but that also his (for the first time in his business life) actually having the goods he has promised is also consistent with this.

Ok - that is an eccentric reading of the available evidence documented here, and requires you not to delve too closely into the Court proceedings, but fair enough.

Could you tell us what would constitute, for you, evidence that Rossi actually has some working product? And when you'd expect to get this?

Perhaps you can also illuminate us: when have there previously been exciting new disruptive technologies promoted by an inventor on his blog and at (privately arranged) conferences, used successfully by commercial entities, where the world's press ignores it and there is no actual evidence that the technology exists?

• Like and Rossi was there ... who will tell ... Sicily, Katani, 2007, October ... a working meeting in the sheraton !!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Rossi tries hard to keep his (remaining) supporters loyal, e.g by stupid name-giving contests on his blog.

Now he asks the cultists to find for their guru a name for the e-cat SK remote control software (pretending that such a thing would really exists).

I would suggest to call this E-CRAP for E-Cat Ridiculous Affectation Program.

ECat SK was my entry that that Rossi picked, so trying hard to win the honour of the software

name also.

1. Sam December 22, 2018 at 2:31 PM

Hello Dr Rossi

I said my last entry was my last but it will

have to be my second from last entry if

you don’t mind.

2. ECat Rossi Effect Command Software.

3. If anyone thinks I am trying hard to win the

contest they are right.Some stiff competition.

Regards

Sam

4. Andrea Rossi December 22, 2018 at 5:57 PM

Sam:

Thank you for your welcome last suggestion. The decision will be made on January 31st during the direct streaming and anybody can add further suggestions.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• You don't think demos provide evidence? LOL

I think we can all agree that Rossi's demos provide evidence.

When closely scrutinized, Rossi's demos have consistently provided evidence that he is a lying fraudulent con man, including Petroldragon, thermo-electric devices, and several iterations of E-Cats.

It seems that your inability to see Rossi's obvious fraud goes much deeper than mere macular degeneration.

Based on past evidence, there is strong reason to suspect that Rossi's January demo will be another "masterpiece" of Rossi fraud.

Given Rossi's legacy of fraudulent demos, what evidence can you provide that his next demo will not be another hoax?

• I was not aware that Rossi was convicted for anything Else than a tax fraud?

Did I miss something?

Anyhow, as I said earlier ;

"One might question the motivation of Rossi to continue his work, since he now is getting old and have health issues.

I mean, If it all was a scam why did he not just take the 20 million or wathever sum and settle down some sunny place with a drink and a pool?

I suspect he himself believe he is onto something, but may be he is being tricked.....by himself... 😜?

• Well it is my birthday: I am 85 today. Macula degeneration is making it increasingly difficult to read, but I hope to follow the SK story for another six months.

Merry Christmas and a happy commercial LENR New Year to all.

• THH.

As already stated, no experiment will convince the babblers. only sufficient commercial sales to to remove all doubt.

There is no point in continuing to babble about it.

• THH.

As already stated, no experiment will convince the babblers. only sufficient commercial sales to to remove all doubt.

The biggest problem with this statement is that it is utterly false. Skeptics (in Adrian’s special world view: babblers) have laid out the requirements for a convincing experiment literally hundreds of times. Rossi has never met a single one of them and without a doubt never will. As for commercial sales... as soon as flying pigs fill the skies.

• The biggest problem with this statement is that it is utterly false. Skeptics (in Adrian’s special world view: babblers) have laid out the requirements for a convincing experiment literally hundreds of times. Rossi has never met a single one of them and without a doubt never will. As for commercial sales... as soon as flying pigs fill the skies.

Fake? LOL

If the babblers like you don't know that Rossi would never do a public experiment which would five away his IP, they are really stupid.

So that will not happen.

Actually I doubt the babblers would even accept being able to buy a reactor in Home Depot as proof. It's a religion with them that nothing Rossi does can possibly work. Besides how could they keep on with their primary task of writing insults?

Eben if Rossi show a valid clack box demo on Jan 31 (with the SK they claim does not exist) they will claim the measurements are fake, Repeat. No experiment will convince them.

• Rossi has provided abundant evidence of fraudulent behavior. Along with many others, I have carefully presented evidence, mostly from the court case with IH in this thread and others on this website. The examples are too numerous for me to repeat or list now. You can investigate yourself using searches on this site and others. But here are a few examples:

1) Several individuals testified that Rossi never produced any oil from Petroldragon, despite his claims otherwise.

2) The thermoelectric devices he submitted to the Army in his contract claiming to have 10X efficiency over any previous devices: a) did not work, and b) were later identified to be surplus off-the-shelf devices sold by a company in San Diego.

3) The 10KW E-Cat has a litany of fraudulent evidence compiled and documented by Steven Krivit. The video of tiny amounts of steam coming out of a hose from a "10 KW" device (when not going into a hole in the wall), is widely available on the internet.

4) The claims of production production E-Cat units and a robotic manufacturing line in 2011-2012 were recently just re-posted on this thread.

5) The IH contract provided boatloads of evidence of Rossi fraud - a few notable items from that: a) claiming that Johnson-Mathey was a "secret customer" who urgently needed heat in their factory as a way to get the so called 1MW E-Cat moved to Florida - when Rossi made this claim to IH there was no customer other than his own company he created called J M Products, he had not yet even signed a lease on the building he later set up as con, complete with plywood "curtain" to obscure his makeshift heat exchanger put in a shipping container, IH testified that an uncharged reactor produced the same heat as a charged reactor, and Rossi himself claimed in an email that he intentionally lied to Hydro Fusion in order to get out of an exclusive contract he claimed he had with them.

6) In Sweden, he gets his buddy Fabiani to stand in front of the camera he is aware of while lifting the cover of his device and switching on his device (but not in front of another camera he was not aware of - providing video now available to the public).

The fact that Rossi has not been convicted of criminal fraud (for anything other than tax evasion) by a fallible judicial process does not negate the evidence that Rossi is a lying, fraudulent con man.

This is especially relevant to AA's claims that demos are "evidence" that Rossi has an over-unity device, though he admits there is only "a little" evidence that the SK device is over-unity. AA does not claim that Rossi has proof, only evidence. Conversely, I am stating that there is consistent and abundant evidence that Rossi is a lying, fraudulent con man, independent of any particular legal status.

• THH.

There is no point in continuing to babble about it.

Wrong again Adrian,

It doesn’t matter what anyone states.

Commercial sales mean less than 2 dead flies, what is so hard for you to understand about this, huh? What?

Only replication by multiple trusted sources of Energy Out > Energy In, will remove all doubt.

This is the alpha and omega of the Ecat saga

• Exactly what Rossi did in 2011, 2012, and 2013. He really needs better writers for his Rossifiction.

I was not aware that Rossi was convicted for anything Else than a tax fraud?

He was also convicted of illegal gold trading and money laundering. He served several years in prison in Italy, I forget how many. His shocking environmental crimes with the Petroldragon fraud he mostly escaped punishment for. He was convicted but then the convictions were mostly reversed mainly because of statutes of limitations which had expired. The difficulty in pinning any of this down is that relevant records are in Italian in contemporary new accounts. However these have been collated and translated in part here:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

His ripoff of the CERL section of the Army under a DOD contract to produce thermoelectric devices has been exquisitely documented by the pseudonymous Gary Wright who traced the devices the Army got to a dealer in San Diego who bought them as factory surplus and rejects from a Russian manufacturer. None worked. My suspicion is that the Army did not prosecute Rossi, despite an overall loss of about $9 million of which Rossi got about $2M, because they were too embarrassed to have been taken by such a simple and cheap con.

The other problem is that many people accept Rossi's account of his history, forgetting that Rossi is a chronic consistent liar.

Did I miss something?

Apparently a great deal but all is not lost. Browse through some of the articles at my above link and stop reading anything by Rossi about Rossi.

The exact involvement of Dr. Levi in all this remains a mystery because he has not, as far as I know, ever talked to anyone who could report it, what he thinks of the whole ecat story now.

Anyhow, as I said earlier ;

"One might question the motivation of Rossi to continue his work, since he now is getting old and have health issues.

I mean, If it all was a scam why did he not just take the 20 million or wathever sum and settle down some sunny place with a drink and a pool?

I suspect he himself believe he is onto something, but may be he is being tricked.....by himself... 😜?

Scammers rarely have enough gain to quit. Look at Bernie Madoff. He could have taken literally billions of dollars to a non-extradition country and lived happily ever after but he kept cheating and conning people. It's what con men do.

The other evidence that Rossi isn't tricking himself is that a) there are many ways to test his devices properly and some of these ways are simpler and cheaper than what Rossi does. and b) he has been told in great detail about these methods over and over again including by such prestigious individuals as Nobel laureate Dr. Brian Josephson. In addition, Rossi has always avoided correct calibration. In most of his early experiments he refused to perform any calibration at all or to reproduce any demo or experiment exactly the same way twice. This is classic con man tactics and strongly suggests some sort of sleight of hand and/or mismeasurement and/or fraud.

It will be interesting to see what lame excuses for Rossi's lack of performance his few remaining acolytes will use now. Most excuses have been run through long ago.

• “It will be interesting to see what lame excuses for Rossi's lack of performance his few remaining acolytes will use now. Most excuses have been run through long ago.”

I doubt that it will be interesting. The upcoming latest installment of the saga will play out exactly like every other episode. The faithful will feverishly await the pivotal event. The underwhelming, lame performance will take place. The faithful will declare victory. The demo will be broadly demonstrated to be utterly worthless within days if not hours. The faithful will offer lame excuses for a little while and then await the revelation of the amazing new version of the e-cat that makes all that came before obsolete. And the countdown clock will restart.

Count on it.

• interested observer

You are probably right but cons don't run forever. Often, someone gets upset enough to contact appropriate agencies and regulators. This has already happened with Rossi. It's just that he's such a low threat to public safety because his stuff is so obviously phony that he is a low priority for such folks as nuclear regulation agencies. Other ways cons end is in law suits better and more tenaciously prosecuted than IH vs Rossi. Finally some free energy scams, in fact many of the classics from 2006 to 2010 simply petered out. People lost interest after nothing worked, demos were irrelevant or tangential, and the principals refused to reply to reasonable questions and suggestions. I can easily think of 5 darlings of PESN when Sterling Alan ran it, that expired from sheer boredom of the acolytes and an unwillingness to support them further from the much abused investors. No idea which way Rossi will go or if he will continue to persist until he keels over.

BTW, Rossi has claimed that his ecat work exposed him to radiation and esophageal cancer. Who knows if it's true that he had the disease. If he did, here are his chances of making it another five years-- about 20%:

During the 1960s and 1970s, only about 5% of patients survived at least 5 years after being diagnosed. Now, about 20% of patients survive at least 5 years after diagnosis.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/…about/key-statistics.html

Of course, if he really had that terrible condition, I wish him well. On my part, I'd hate to lose him as an entertainer. And equally of course, the ecat could not cause it unless Rossi ate a part which was constructed with serious carcinogens, LOL.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.