Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I took a brief trip forward in my TARDIS and can report the excuse that Rossi uses for not producing anything testable or provable next month. He has already laid the foundation for his excuse by stating that his partner/co-venturer/top 10 multinational doesn't want their identity disclosed because it doesn't want to be harassed (as if one of the top 10 mega corps, each of which annually spends tens of millions for lawyers and tens of millions for publicists would give a damn about a little "harassment," which harassment would pale in comparison to the truly deserved crap they get for their business, labor and environmental practices). But, having laid the foundation that this thin skinned mega corp doesn't want to be harassed, Rossi can now get out by claiming that said mega corp is being harassed and therefore is pulling out. QED.

The trip in the TARDIS also confirmed that AA will completely buy and back up this story, blaming the harassment on we babblers, we few babblers, who are going to destroy mankind's future all because we hate and are jealous of that unappreciated genius, Andrea Rossi.

• Well it is my birthday: I am 85 today. Macula degeneration is making it increasingly difficult to read, but I hope to follow the SK story for another six months.

Merry Christmas and a happy commercial LENR New Year to all.

Adrian

You where out in the work force before most on this blog

were born or still asking there Mother for milk and cookies.

Its been great having your old school knowledge and experience

on this Rossi blog thread.

Happy Birthday

Sam

• AA:

Happy birthday and I hope that your eye decay slows down. My father, who died at 94 years old, had macular degeneration, although his didn't really start getting serious until he was about 90. You have my sympathies (I long ago stopped believing that prayers did a damned thing). I would not wish M. D. on anyone (excepting that orange pendejo in the White House -- but I don't think he is capable of reading or comprehending the written word, so how could we tell. I will now return this channel to non-political topics).

• Official Post

Fred Zoepfl, who has been hounding Rossi for a few years -having recently had some success getting the Florida Professional Engineering Board to investigate him, wrote this Xmas themed poem about Rossi on the Next Big Future BEC articles comment section, that we have been discussing here Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC) updates. Anyways, I thought it was cute:

On the twelfth day of Christmas
    "Doctor" Rossi sent to me:
    Twelve Fraudsters Defrauding
    Eleven Investors Investing
    Ten Regulators Regulating
    Nine "Certificators" Certificating [all "indipendent"!]
    Eight Factories Heated
    Seven Virtual Particles Appearing
    Six Workers Working
    Five LENR Loons!
    Four New Customers
    Three Robots
    Two Swedish Dopes
    and an E-Cat SK magic Coke can. (500 ml of pure enjoyment!)

• Fred Zoepfl, who has been hounding Rossi for a few years -having recently had some success getting the Florida Professional Engineering Board to investigate him, wrote this Xmas themed poem about Rossi on the Next Big Future BEC articles comment section, that we have been discussing here Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC) updates.

This is an article about Fred.

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…physisist-malfunctioning/

• You read what Fred Zoepfl wrote and think Sifferkoll is biased for objecting to what a paid troll wrote?

That's my laugh for the day.

Personally I don’t think Fred777 was a paid troll but take no prisoners

anti Rossi commenter.

When I started commenting on ECat fraud blog he thought I should go

elsewhere being for Rossi.

When I pointed out that it was an uncensored blog and it was up to

Editor Mike to decide about comments Fred relented.

He said I was welcome and welcome

to my own opinion on Rossi.

Only time I seen him ease up.

Looked for ECat fraud blog but

no luck finding it.

• You read what Fred Zoepfl wrote and think Sifferkoll is biased for objecting to what a paid troll wrote?

That's my laugh for the day.

AA: that was not what I said. I know Sifferkoll is biassed from past things he has posted (and argued at length) which I know to be 100% false, laughable, fabrications.

So: following a suggestion of the mods from the clearance thread, here is a link so inflammatory and OT that it could only be allowed unmoderated on this thread!

(acknowledgments to DW for original posting)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/s…ove-science/#43e455f0734b

• here is a link so inflammatory

I thought Ethan was waffly/contradictory rather than inflammatory

but maybe astrophysics is like that..perhaps this needs to be in a 'waffle' thread..

I guess only Ethan knows what we know

""We must listen to the story nature tells us about itself, and scientific investigation is how we do it.""

""We know where the Universe came from, how it evolved to be the way it is today, and where it's headed in the future.

We know how planets form around stars, what the conditions are for life to arise, and once it begins, how it persists and evolves over billions of years. For the first time in human history, the question of where our physical reality comes from — a long-time question for philosophers, poets, and theologians — has been definitively answered: by science""

• Personally I don’t think Fred777 was a paid troll

You may be right, but the alternative is even worse. What has Rossi ever done to him to justify so much vitriol? He would nave to be sick in the head.

• Some interesting info from Camillo coming by way of Italo Romano

This info implies that the QX input energy pumping method and the control duty cycle was in place in older versions of the E-Cat. There is no way that Camillo could have gotten his hands on a QX.

• Sam,

Attached is the “Fraud” link from Czech phycisist Lubōs Mōtl

https://motls.blogspot.com/201…h-is-not-science.html?m=1

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.