Celani: Presentation at World Clean Energy Conference of the UN in Geneva

• Ugh. A farrago of material of greatly varying quality including rumor and anecdote presented to imply some overall meaning, such as "destroyed notebook." (slide 18) -- a personal story apparently involving one manager and one scientist, not necessarily a pattern. However, I did encounter a story of lost experimental data from another quite important experiment; basically, the researchers didn't act to preserve it.

Stuff happens.

Scientists are not, generally, trained speakers and writers. And writers without editors are like boats without anchors. Or something like that.

This was a general audience, I assume. http://www.wcec.uno/ Predictable result: nothing. Possibly some harm, every time there is an incomprehensible cold fusion presentation, a puppy dies. Okay, more seriously, an impression, that is otherwise weakening, even just with time, is strengthened that there is nothing there.

There is enough clear evidence to present a knockout presentation. How often is that done?

• This was a general audience, I assume. wcec.uno/ Predictable result: nothing. Possibly some harm, every time there is an incomprehensible cold fusion presentation, a puppy dies. Okay, more seriously, an impression, that is otherwise weakening, even just with time, is strengthened that there is nothing there.

Now we have an overview of the Italian LENR research!

ABD: Instead of fluffing our Forum, wouldn't it be great time, to remind Your IH-friends at least to tell us about what they work...

• You think Celani has figured out how to use multiple wires to increase his signal to noise ratio? Doesn't seem so, does it? Signed: Captain Obvious (and I've been asking that for four years or so)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.