Interesting info on Krivit / DARPA's Tony Tether

• We already have Rossi and 2008 demo, unTethered (November 17)
    and then coverage of the Krivit page: Early E-Cat Test Witnessed By Former DARPA Director Tony Tether (New Energy Times) (July 6, 2016, referring to an E-catworld page on it.

The "particularly disturbing" claim made to Rossi here that the page had been taken down by Krivit was false -- or if it was taken down, it came back up quickly.

People repeat these rumors without verifying them. After all, if they read them on the internet ....

(NET is Krivit's private plaything, he used to have a board but forced them to be yes-men, then dumped the whole idea and he is now not responsible to anyone, he is no longer non-profit and so need not disclose funding at all, etc. So his possibly sorting his material means what? He's been doing it for some time, stuff disappeared that used to be available, etc. Nobody is forced to read NET. Now that he is apparently for-profit, he may find himself with some copyright problems, but that's his problem. I'll be sad if some of the material he hosts disappeared, and he did do a lot of work to put it together....))

(As I recall, he has in the past acted to shut down archive.org hosting of his old pages, in some cases, but I'm not certain, and it is not worth researching now. NET has become largely irrelevant.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.