Bose condensation as a force multiplier.

• Throughout the vacuum, electromagnetic fluctuations are produced at a constant average rate under the purview of the uncertainty principle. The name that tags these fluctuations is virtual particle production. These fluctuations in the fabric of spacetime is called “quantum spin liquid”.

Quantum spin liquids may be considered "quantum disordered" ground states of spin systems, in which zero point fluctuations are so strong that they prevent conventional magnetic long range order.

More interestingly, the vacuum as a quantum spin liquid is a prototypical example of ground state with massive many-body entanglement, of a degree sufficient to render these states distinct phases of matter.

The vacuum is completely entangled at long range as identical patterns of virtual particle emerge throughout the vacuum, with each pattern strongly entangling other identical patterns.

Just by chance, patterns of virtual particles come into existence at wide spread locations in the vacuum and become connected.

Quantum entanglement, a phenomenon in which virtual particles as fluctuations in the electromagnetic field, shed their separate identities and assume a shared existence, their properties becoming strongly correlated with one another. The virtual particles act identically no matter how far away they are separated. Normally physicists think of these correlations as spanning space, linking far-flung locations in a phenomenon that Albert Einstein famously described as “spooky action at a distance.”

Even harder to accept, there is a growing body of research investigating how these correlations can span time as well. What happens now can be correlated with what happens later, in ways that elude a simple mechanistic explanation. In effect, you can have spooky action at a delay.

These correlations seriously mess with our intuitions about time and space. Not only can two events be correlated, linking the earlier one to the later one, but two events can become correlated such that it becomes impossible to say which is earlier and which is later. Each of these events is the cause of the other, as if each were the first to occur.

But perhaps most important, researchers are working towards a new way to unify quantum theory with Einstein’s general theory of relativity, which describes the structure of spacetime. The world we experience in daily life, in which events occur in an order determined by their locations in space and time, is just a subset of the possibilities that quantum physics allows.

Some physicists take this as evidence for a profoundly nonintuitive worldview, in which quantum correlations are more fundamental than spacetime, and space-time itself is somehow built up from correlations among events, in what might be called quantum relationalism. The argument updates Gottfried Leibniz and Ernst Mach’s idea that spacetime might not be a God-given backdrop to the world, but instead might derive from the material contents of the universe.

In this view quantum entanglement is more fundamental than spacetime because quantum entanglement generates spacetime. Quantum entanglement is not sensitive to the constraints of spacetime, that is, quantum entanglement connects events without regard to walls of matter, distance or the past and future.

The key to control spacetime and the forces that operate in spacetime is the control of entanglement and coherence. This is what LENR engineering is all about.

• How coherence manipulation produces force.

In the EmDrive, microwaves setup standing electromagnetic waves inside the metal cone that disturbs the coherence in the vacuum so that virtual particle coherence is reduced. This application of energy to the vacuum is similar to inflating a balloon by increasing the air pressure inside the balloon. There is a unbalancing of the vacuum between the inside of the cone and the outside that remains neutral. This is like a balloon that has a higher air pressure on the inside of the balloon than the outside. An adiabatic inertial reaction force is produced to rebalance the imbalance setup in the vacuum generated by the microwaves. This inertial force attempts to rebalance the uneven vacuum energy distribution that exists between the inside and outside of the cone. The cone is configured to focus this adiabatic inertial reaction force in a desired direction.

• Official Post

In the EmDrive, microwaves setup standing electromagnetic waves inside the metal cone that disturbs the coherence in the vacuum so that virtual particle coherence is reduced. This application of energy to the vacuum is similar to inflating a balloon by increasing the air pressure inside the balloon. There is a unbalancing of the vacuum between the inside of the cone and the outside that remains neutral. This is like a balloon that has a higher air pressure on the inside of the balloon than the outside. An adiabatic inertial reaction force is produced to rebalance the imbalance setup in the vacuum generated by the microwaves. This inertial force attempts to rebalance the uneven vacuum energy distribution that exists between the inside and outside of the cone. The cone is configured to focus this adiabatic inertial reaction force in a desired direction.

Hi Axil. I'm not sure your balloon analogy works in this case. Let me try to explain why. All inflated balloons have higher pressure inside than outside. If I make and inflate a conical balloon, it will have (obviously) a larger surface area at one end than at the other. Thus the total force at the large end of the cone as expressed in PSI or Pascals or whatever is higher than it is at the small end. However, because the tapering sides of the balloon also express a force, the net effect is zero. The balloon doesn't move on its own. :( But I'm sure you will explain how I'm wrong

• Hi Axil. I'm not sure your balloon analogy works in this case. Let me try to explain why. All inflated balloons have higher pressure inside than outside. If I make and inflate a conical balloon, it will have (obviously) a larger surface area at one end than at the other. Thus the total force at the large end of the cone as expressed in PSI or Pascals or whatever is higher than it is at the small end. However, because the tapering sides of the balloon also express a force, the net effect is zero. The balloon doesn't move on its own. :( But I'm sure you will explain how I'm wrong

In a balloon, the air pressure is equal throughout the volume of the balloon, but in a metal cone, the standing wave pattern of the standing waves produced by the magnetron are unequal throughout the volume of the cone so there will be less force generated in one given section of the voluum than in another. The unequal distribution of vacuum energy will resolve into a force vector in a preferred direction. The key to optimizing the force produced by the cone is to maximize the imbalance in the emf standing wave distribution inside the cone.

One way to test this theory, is to test the reduction of the half life of an radioactive isotope in the regions of positive vacuum energy against the result produce in the regions of negative vacuum energy. The positive vacuum energy should produce a reduction in the half life in the radioactive isotope.

This experiment can be done in a home microwave with a turntable. Find the zone of maximum microwave resonance and place the isotope there. You should see a reduction of the half life as a result in the amplified strength of the weak force at the point of maximum microwave strength.

By the way, this is how George Egely produces LENR in his microwave reactor.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

By the way, this is how George Egely produces LENR in his microwave reactor.

Egely is fooled with fact, that pyrolyzed graphite becomes ferromagnetic. It definitely doesn't work by affecting of speed of radioactive decay with microwaves, as the conversion of iron to carbon doesn't run at all, slowly the less - so that there is nothing to accelerate. You're just pilling the mixture of nonsenses, ideas and links, until this pile gets so large, that the concepts which you want to relate emerge in the same pile - but this is not what the logical explanation is.

• Official Post

In a balloon, the air pressure is equal throughout the volume of the balloon, but in a metal cone, the standing wave pattern of the standing waves produced by the magnetron are unequal throughout the volume of the cone so there will be less force generated in one given section of the voluum than in another. The unequal distribution of vacuum energy will resolve into a force vector in a preferred direction. The key to optimizing the force produced by the cone is to maximize the imbalance in the emf standing wave distribution inside the cone.

If this presence of a wave node or antinode is the McGuffin behing the operating principle, then given differences in wavelength and the physical limits of system size it ought to be possible to reproduce this effect using VHF sound-waves inside a similar cone full of air or some more suitable gas. Careful attention would be required of course to the adsorption/reflection characteristics of various parts of the cone's interior surface. No need for microwaves in space, sound waves on planet earth might work equally well.

• If this presence of a wave node or antinode is the McGuffin behing the operating principle, then given differences in wavelength and the physical limits of system size it ought to be possible to reproduce this effect using VHF sound-waves inside a similar cone full of air or some more suitable gas. Careful attention would be required of course to the adsorption/reflection characteristics of various parts of the cone's interior surface. No need for microwaves in space, sound waves on planet earth might work equally well.

The requirement is that the entanglement of the virtual particles produced in the volume of spacetime is affected. Will the excitation of the air or a more suitable gas produce the required excitation energy of spacetime?

Laser light radiating onto nanoparticles will produce the required excitation of spacetime and in fact produce the same results are do microwaves.

See the results for au:Simakin_A in:physics
    Hydrogen emission under laser exposure of colloidal solutions of nanoparticles

https://scirate.com/search?q=au:Simakin_A+in:physics

• In my theory the cold fusion runs via long-dimensional collisions of long chains of atom nuclei within crystal lattice, which act due to their large inertia concentrated into a small volume like the pistons and anvils. The fast collisions of atoms would be also followed with temporal formation of polarized dipoles along chains of atoms and with radiation of localized electromagnetic impulses.

The magnetic monopoles would form, if the temporarily formed dipoles would broke faster, than the EM field could enclose/encircle the magnetic lines the force. Such a situation happens inside the superconductors and boson condensates, where the speed of light gets greatly lowered due to massive entanglement of atoms. Along the long dense chains of atoms the speed of light propagation would be lowered in similar way, like inside the boson condensates, so that the condition for formation of scalar waves and magnetic anapoles could be fulfilled there. In this way the collision and subsequent rupture of long line of atoms would be followed with emanation of vortex ring of magnetic field along axis of atom line, i.e. the monopole.

In this regard it may be significant, that the intriguing formation of quite high magnetic field (1.6 Tesla) has been observed and widely discussed during public Defkalion demos. The intensity of magnetic field at center of large neodymium magnets is about 1.4 Tesla. Also the formation of spiral-like tracks during cold fusion experiments could be attributed to presence of both magnetic fields (cyclotron effect), both anapole character of resulting particles

Compare the spiral like tracks in X-ray films observed around deuterium discharge on palladium by Irina Savvatimova and Leonid I. Urutskoev. The spiral-like path can be explained like the cyclotron effect of charged particles in magnetic field, or by propagation of magnetic anapoles (charged magnetic particles) by itself. In general I do consider these artifacts as an interesting byproduct of cold fusion - but IMO they're not substantial for its mechanism anyway. After all, the cold fusion gets the most effective, if it doesn't release any particles into outside, monopoles of not - just heat.

• Be careful about that magnetic field claim of Defkalion's. Nobody ever observed it who didn't work for them. I checked.

The report from Defkalion describing balls of light as reported by Dr Kim were confirmed by Fabiani as he observed a meltdown of a Rossi reactor under stimulation. Such micro ball lightning has a theoretical basis with respect to the TAO effect which is derived from coherence and further is confirmed by the reaction stimulation method in the Rossi patent update with respect to the application of the 100 kv electrostatic field to establish a self sustaining mode.

Clearly, LENR is a emergent product of coherence and superconductivity whose theoretical basis has been faithfully championed by Dr. Kim over decades of work. Any attack on the credibility of Dr Kim does disservice to the advancement of LENR. I is reasonable to expect that the observation of such proprietary experimental observations will be closely held with their confirmation unreasonable to expect.

• Here we go again Axil. I am not discrediting Dr Kim at all. He never saw a Defkalion reactor in action. NEVER EVER. And neither did Fulvio Fabiani. Nobody ever saw a ball of light from their machine, especially the investors. I know where the reactor is - perhaps the current owner would oblige me with a magnetism reading. But I doubt it.

Regarding the statement: " And neither did Fulvio Fabiani Nobody ever saw a ball of light from their machine, especially the investors"

That statement depresses and disappoints me greatly.

Fabiani has seen balls of light. Statements to the contrary destroy your credibility.

High Temperature Superconductivity and LENR

From the an impossible invention interview with Fabiani discussing his research with Rossi

https://animpossibleinvention.…u-people-wouldnt-believe/

"We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive."

The the lack of impartial evaluation of evidence from LENR R&D sources may be the reason why your own efforts to replicate the LENR reaction has not been sucessful.

I will continue to reference the relevant evidence until it penetrates your predigest attitude of this subject. One of the major encumbrances of the LENR community is the insesent back stabbing and personality conflicts that boil to the surface to blind the community to progress going forward.

• "We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down, all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction is switched off. It’s impressive."

The the lack of impartial evaluation of evidence from LENR R&D sources may be the reason why your own efforts to replicate the LENR reaction has not been sucessful.

axil: That is the reason why we see no progress. Every drop of pipi is secrete!!

• axil: That is the reason why we see no progress. Every drop of pipi is secrete!!

LENR research is primarily based on preparatory engineering with no cross fertilization involved.

In scientific research, the connection between those findings and LENR are not recognized. For example on balls of light, see as follows:

Superconducting surprise: The Tao effect was discovered in 1999 by the present author and co-workers at Southern Illinois University and Princeton University. To our complete surprise, when we applied a strong electric field to a group of superconducting microparticles we found that millions of them spontaneously aggregated into balls about a millimetre in size. Normal metallic particles either bounce between the two electrodes in a DC electric field or form chains in an AC electric field, so the field-induced formation of balls appears to be unique to superconductors.

• Official Post

Defkalion is off topic, but if anyone is bored, this from Infinite Energy Magazine is a good article to read:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/ManningIE110.pdf

Will tell you everything you need to know about them before they went bust. I've read it before, did not again, but DGT did claim in their early R/D at their Athens lab, that they had set up a reactor so the innards could be viewed. They claimed to have seen a light as bright as the sun.

Another thing one may notice after reading, is how much they appeared legitimate. Had real engineers, a real lab at Vancouver University, Athens also, etc. All came from good backgrounds. No prior history of corruption. I don't recall word of their taking anyone's money. Then they just disappear without a trace. Weird.

• Steady now Axil. Fabiani was talking about Rossis' reactors. AFAIK he never laid eyes on the Defkalion machine.

Doesn't this sentence contradict the first hand testimony from Fadiani:

" Nobody ever saw a ball of light from their machine, especially the investors"

Fabiani has seen balls of light from Rossi's reactor.

You conflate your language and logic to advance your agenda, for what reason, time will tell.

Be careful about that magnetic field claim of Defkalion's. Nobody ever observed it who didn't work for them. I checked.

I never heard of balls of lights, in connection to Defkalion the less - but the magnetic field has been witnessed at their public demos by multiple people. The problem with AxillAxill is, you can be never sure which portion of his agenda is real and which is just a confused speculation - IMO it's sorta 50/50. His common deduction mode consists of merging various sources together just because they contain some common word or phrasis of his momental prefference.

That is the reason why we see no progress. Every drop of pipi is secrete!

Yes, the LENR research doesn't need any fossil or whatever else conspirative lobby for its censorship today, the LENR researchers manage it by itself more than willingly. IMO this situations worsens the more, the closer we get to some practical applications.

• OK, I'm just quite sure it has nothing to do with "hole superconductivity". The overheated metals like the lithium occasionally form miniature ball lightning during their burning on air.

@Zephir: Sorry none of these Youtube movies show ball-lightnings. The first is a liquid drop effect, the others just focus-points. No free moving objects. True light balls don't move downwards only, they randomly move in any direction.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.