Bose condensation as a force multiplier.

• Official Post

Here we go again Axil. I am not discrediting Dr Kim at all. He never saw a Defkalion reactor in action. NEVER EVER

Well, not exactly Alan, as this interview Peter Gluck did with Dr. Kim a few years back shows:

https://egooutpeters.blogspot.…/06/a-veterans-voice.html

"Recently, I (DR. Kim) had an opportunity to observe experimental runs of DGTG’s R-5 reactor carried out by their group of scientists in Vancouver. The results were positive. More importantly the results are reproducible, since there had been many positive runs with other observers so far in addition to my observation. This is very significant historically since we have now a device which yields reproducible results for the first time. It is a break-through which we have been waiting for.
    The break-through is accomplished by new comers, new breed of scientists and engineers lead by a mathematician who became an excellent scientist. This is a new wave and new paradigm change."

Me talking now:
    Just as a reminder, it was recently revealed that IH, along with some other green venture capitalist, funded Kim to the tune of $3 million. That amount of money for a pure theorist -who may be wrong for all we know, is strange. Lots of other theorists in LENR land...so why Kim?

One could speculate from this interview, that the answer has to do with Kims detailed knowledge of DGT's tech. As far as I know, he had no other relationship with other LENR+/commercial types. That leaves only DGT, and he gets funded for $3 million.

• Official Post

"Recently, I (DR. Kim) had an opportunity to observe experimental runs of DGTG’s R-5 reactor carried out by their group of scientists in Vancouver. The results were positive. More importantly the results are reproducible, since there had been many positive runs with other observers so far in addition to my observation. This is very significant historically since we have now a device which yields reproducible results for the first time. It is a break-through which we have been waiting for.
    The break-through is accomplished by new comers, new breed of scientists and engineers lead by a mathematician who became an excellent scientist. This is a new wave and new paradigm change."

Well I never.knew that. And I have had occasional correspondence with Kim -though not for a few years. He never mentioned Vancouver at all. Good find! However, do you know if he went in person, or just saw a video? His base is a long way from Vancouver. ETA- the Defkalion cookbook has been passed on to someone else now. They are touting it around, I could maybe find out.

• Official Post

However, do you know if he went in person, or just saw a video? His base is a long way from Vancouver. ETA- the Defkalion cookbook has been passed on to someone else now. They are touting it around, I could maybe find out.

Alan,

I know nothing more about that. Peter Gluck was very close to DGT through his friend Hadjichristos (DGT Chief Scientist)...as I am sure you know, so he would probably know. Peter probably knows more about DGT than anyone, as Hadjichristos even visited him in Romania. Even after the DE (Defkalion Eurpope) debacle, Peter swears by, and defends their tech. But he stays tight lipped about the details...

Speaking of tight lipped; I see you have another secret!...a DGT "cookbook" floating in LENR land. So much "out there" most here are not privy too. A little like this bleeds out here and there though, making the story even more interesting. It would not surprise me in the least if this cookbook is in the hands of Dr. Kim, and that such knowledge would warrant a hefty investment of, say, $3 million or so.

• Official Post

Hi Shane.

Not really a secret. I bumped into one of the principals behind Defkalion at ICCF-19 in spring 2015, the amiable Professor Stremmenos and we talked about Defkalion quite a bit. And the good prof and I have mutual friends. Picture below - we were both a little tipsy at the time. I have also had some contact with former employees other than Hadjichristos, and email contact with Gamberale who blew the whistle on the 'big demo'.

The funny thing is I was involved (along with others) in sending a guy to Greece in (from memory autumn 2014 with a cheque for €2M in his pocket, and they just wouldn't play ball. They wanted 0.5M just to let him see it working. I was not the front man then. Further efforts were made by someone else when they went to Canada who they seemed to avoid, my suspicion being that he was a tad too technical for them. The guy was a heat-measurement expert from the UK's National Physical Laboratory. For an outfit with no money to pay their staff they were exceptionally hard to do business with.

• https://phys.org/news/2017-02-…dial-common-galaxies.html

Research team finds radial acceleration relation in all common types of galaxies

"Within the standard dark-matter paradigm, this law implies that the visible matter and the dark matter

must be tightly coupled in galaxies at a local level and independently on global properties. They must know about each other," Lelli said. "Within alternative models like modified gravity, this law represents a key empirical constraint and may guide theoretical physicists to build some appropriate mathematical extension of Einstein's General Relativity."

This finding supports Erik Verlinde's theory, undercuts dark matter as a particle and supports the strong and the weak force as an Adiababic force or at least modified by it.

• One of the cornerstone assumptions that underpin the understanding of LENR is that the fundamental forces of nature are not really fundamental but emergent from more basic structures of reality. Because the strong and the weak force depend on other more fundamental aspects of reality, if those more basic aspects change, so can the way that these forces of nature that depend on these aspects can be made to change.

This realization that the forces of nature can change when the causation changes is what understanding LENR is all about.

If one of these forces is shown to emerge from the basic structure of the universe, then the other forces are also likely to emerge in the same way. In this light, the work of Erik Verlinde explains in a new video, his alternative theory about gravity. Verlinde presents gravity as an emergent phenomenon. This means that at the very smallest scale gravity does not exist. It is a consequence of the distribution of information in the universe, which manifests at a larger scale.

Abstract by Erik Verlinde: Logically speaking the observed deviations from the laws of gravity of Newton and Einstein in galaxies and clusters can be either due to the presence of unseen dark matter particles or due to a change in the way gravity works in these situations. Until recently there appeared to be no reason to doubt that general relativity correctly describes gravity in all circumstances. In the last few year insights from black hole physics and string theory have led to important theoretical advances in our understanding of gravity. A new theoretical framework is being developed in which the gravitational laws are derived as emerging from changes in the quantum entanglement of the microscopic information that is underlying space-time. I will make clear that this new theory of emergent gravity provides a conceptual explanation for why general relativity receives modifications in galaxies and clusters. I will present a quantitative estimate of these modifications and show that these agree with the observed phenomena currently attributed to dark matter.

In like fashion, the strong and the weak force might also be derived as emerging from changes in the quantum entanglement of the microscopic information that is underlying space-time.

For more information, see

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In like fashion, the strong and the weak force might also be derived as emerging from changes in the quantum entanglement of the microscopic information that is underlying space-time.

This is just a rudimentary dense aether model in disguise. But emergence concept has no geometry assigned and the entropy concept is not defined well in the same way, like the information. You can talk what you want about it, because it's just replacement of string theory model for 21th century.

A test question: when the cloud of interstellar gas collapses by its own gravity, it's entropy increases of decreases during it?

• A team led by astronomer Margot Brouwer (Leiden Observatory, The Netherlands) has tested the new theory of theoretical physicist Erik Verlinde (University of Amsterdam) for the first time through the lensing effect of gravity. Brouwer and her team measured the distribution of gravity around more than 33,000 galaxies to put Verlinde’s prediction to the test. She concludes that Verlinde’s theory agrees well with the measured gravity distribution.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The above statement has been verified in an experiment that shows a monopole magnetic field produced by a Bose condinsate.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1408.3133

Observation of Dirac Monopoles in a Synthetic Magnetic Field

monopole-overview2.png

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.