Unified Gravity Corp: New Website, Open for "serious" replications

• They seem to have updated their website with no mention of 3rd party testing anymore. They also describe their device as operating on LENR based mechanism. They also don't offer the patent anymore along with the Lipinski paper on instantaneous gravity.

... strange huh ? LIGO detected gravity waves and the speed of gravitiy was experimental confirmed.... so they need to gain credibility again... get rid of instantanous gravity....

• No idea, though I doubt they are a fake company.

I was wondering if their device can be used to produce electricity with nickle or more energetic materials via LENR. The ideal is to utilize alpha particles for direct electrical production.

• Official Post

No idea, though I doubt they are a fake company.

I was wondering if their device can be used to produce electricity with nickle or more energetic materials via LENR. The ideal is to utilize alpha particles for direct electrical production.

Promethian,

Maybe someone actually took them up on their offer to test their device, and they did not really want that? Hardly anything on their website now like you said. There goes another hopeful as far as I am concerned. The commercial side of LENR seems chock full of these type companies. Like a desert mirage; they look so enticing from afar, but disappear when you get close enough for a good look.

• Promethian,

Maybe someone actually took them up on their offer to test their device, and they did not really want that? Hardly anything on their website now like you said. There goes another hopeful as far as I am concerned. The commercial side of LENR seems chock full of these type companies. Like a desert mirage; they look so enticing from afar, but disappear when you get close enough for a good look.

No idea, seems like someone took their offer and possibly has an NDA in place now, I suppose, military elements? IDK.

I think it's military due to their board of members being composed of some high power former officials from within the government of the US.

Gotta power those new laser weapons, tanks, and rail-guns somehow, yea? Can't really have a nuclear reactor on a F-35 or Abrams tank.

• Unified Gravity Corp is the most serious business in cold fusion research, IMHO.

Same. I'm just kind of frustrated at the peekaboo game I'm all too familiar with. Despite lower power density of used materials, the method of electricity production is much more efficient. I remember them showing an idea of a device half the size of a domestic water heater that would produce almost 15 kW or 10 kW. More than enough for a typical family house needs of 4-6 people.

Title:
    HYDROGEN-LITHIUM FUSION DEVICE

United States Patent Application 20160118144Kind Code:
    A1

Abstract:
    The Hydrogen-Lithium Fusion Device (HLFD) includes a plasma generator that generates proton-lithium plasma within a reaction chamber. The plasma generator includes a proton source and lithium source. In one implementation, bias voltage is applied within the reaction chamber. The bias voltage enables protons to fuse with lithium ions in the proton-lithium plasma, whereby energetic helium ion fusion byproducts are produced. Multiple configurations of reaction chambers containing protons and lithium ions under conditions that yield proton-lithium fusion are disclosed.

I just got dust binned for proposing how LENR in a plasma might function. It was said among other things that LENR in a plasma is not comparable with LENR theory.

OK then...explain how this works in terms of "existing LENR theory"...anyone?

• I just got dust binned for proposing how LENR in a plasma might function. It was said among other things that LENR in a plasma is not comparable with LENR theory.

OK then...explain how this works in terms of "existing LENR theory"...anyone?

You talk about Lipinski work, i'm agree, from my eyes they are the most advanced Lenr team, actually.

Lenr theory ? nuclei fusion helped by an electronic field intercalated.

• I just got dust binned for proposing how LENR in a plasma might function.

axil: Lipinskis use a proton beam to excite the nuclear magnetic moments. The process can be modeled classically by Alvén wave physics. They switched from stable Lithium disks to plasma because then the process is long time sustainable and removing heat is well understood. Their experiments are absolutely in line with the new LENR theory as they measured the maximum of particle generation, where the theory predicts the maximum to be!

The problem with Lipinskis is the same as with Mills: They developed their own theory and incorporated it into the patents. Both theories are not conclusive and both Mills/Lipinski do no longer comment their failures.

The Lipinski process is simple: 7Li+H* trigger the nuclear reaction. H* is the toroidal state of hydrogen that also correspond to Holmlid's spin matter. This mechanism has ample prove as Lipinskis published the spectra with the matching energies.

how this works in terms of "existing LENR theory

We already discussed it here and here extensively. I consider UGC technology as a most generic example of cold fusion, which also illustrates, how cold fusion works.
    Other technologies look more cryptic and they may not have something to do with cold fusion (i.e. strong force involved process) at all.

This is also why I trust the UGC fusion the most, not because of their efforts to convert energy of deuterons to electricity (most of energy is still released in form of heat).

• Shane D. wrote:

"Maybe someone actually took them up on their offer to test their device, and they did not really want that? Hardly anything on their website now like you said. There goes another hopeful as far as I am concerned. The commercial side of LENR seems chock full of these type companies. Like a desert mirage; they look so enticing from afar, but disappear when you get close enough for a good look."

A unifying perspective may well be that in some manner these projects "enticing from afar" may well be convinced to "disappear" in some manner, by some coherent agency. Paranoid, yes. It is easy to speculate on the nature of such agencies from the mundane (CIA, Oil Companies) to the bizarre (NWO, Aliens, Time Travelers.) or even "ultra-bizarre with Bob Greenyer's posited "consciousness" or "spirit" in the effect itself. The hypothetical reasons also for this inhibition span the entire range of possibilities. One factor may well be that that they are being convinced rather than coerced. Not many of these Lenr "mushroom" companies vanish in the night.

All of us Lenr groupies swoon over the positively incredible benefits inherent in a realization of the Lenr potential, but I still fail to see very much examination of the possible unintended consequences. Like Axil Axil's theory of a reduction of matter to a quark soup. In my opinion, the unintended consequences, if this is correct, are heart stopping. Lenr is squirming to get out of the bag, it is perpetually inching toward that goal and yet, like in a bad dream Zeno's hare of breakthrough never quite catches up with the tortoise of conformity. Could be a chimera, I suppose, a mass delusion, or possibly the bag itself refuses to be opened!

• Seems most are still trying to contain and control the environment of the reaction. attempting to hold the temperatures for use or holding the fuel as a rod. Maybe at some point they will attempt the reaction as a common sand blaster or home heating oil furnce with the reaction in a momentary magnetic suspension panttern. As a pass through ignition..its may help open the box~

• We already discussed it here and here extensively. I consider UGC technology as a most generic example of cold fusion, which also illustrates, how cold fusion works.
    Other technologies look more cryptic and they may not have something to do with cold fusion (i.e. strong force involved process) at all.

This is also why I trust the UGC fusion the most, not because of their efforts to convert energy of deuterons to electricity (most of energy is still released in form of heat).

Regardimg: The general cold fusion theory aka the broad view of LENR

I see no references to experimental data, LENR articles, or science findings in general to document the assertions that the poster has made in this thread.

My basic picture is, the LENR is not a single well defined nuclear process, but mechanism of acceleration of whole spectrum of nuclear reactions, which are often already known from colliders and nuclear reactors.

If this statement is to be taken seriously, then this statement should be supported by a listing of each reaction and the experiments that describe these reactions.

How can Li7 be a neutron doner without any neutrons detected in any LENR reaction? Please enplain how this neutron transfer can occur without radiation or neutron detection with references

• Official Post

How can Li7 be a neutron doner without any neutrons detected in any LENR reaction? Please enplain how this neutron transfer can occur without radiation or neutron detection with references

Maybe you missed this one?

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/…-reaction-experiment.html

ETA - in more detail :- https://www.academia.edu/27930…um_Thermal_Shock_Preprint

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.