Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi

• Abd,

Again you are wrong and doing a copy pasta of your own writings. I want you to find the post with my name attached that I wrote originally.
    Not your "Rigel wrote" Where is the original post? Again not a copy pasta. This is not correct. I do not write like this. I do not think like this.

And to use a copypasta as proof is as wrong as it could be. The original conversation involved someone who stuck adb and ul together. He has a very active website that attacks people that disagree with him. I did not write these words. This is wrong. Find the original post in my own words.

I don't know what is going on. But this is wrong. I did not say those dispicable words. If anyone can find me saying this without any copy pasta. I would be very grateful. Using copy pasta is wrong as proof. Find it the original and I will never post again. But one more time. No cut and paste of words like some 1930's Lindberg kidnapp notice made of cut up newspapers.

One other request to Moderators. Please do not remove this thread I want to find that original quote. Please help I do not have time to see if discus software goes back 6 months.

Adb again---------------------

NOT YOUR COPYPASTA find the quote without your handwriting on it. Period

• Here is my original quote without any creative editing. I am still amazed at this. I want you to apologize and try to figure how this got to what you wrote in your post! This is the original as in my today discus.

From today with my handwriting.

Rigel

Intermediate

Likes Received87Posts215

8 hours ago

Adb, I think that Alan has a hard job to do. Plus he is a Brit and has that British humor.
    In the past he asked for moderators (which are different in scope than
    an admin). You could offer your services and your style. This is not a
    joke. I am speculating (from mentions) that he and the other modmins got
    complaints what some of this discussion is getting off track from the
    mission of LENR. The forum software "is what it is" on the plus side
    it's more readable than Vortex. If it were more like a blog, I would
    love to see an Adb's corner, Axils axioms, Jeds NDA facts and
    grumblings. But its not setup that way. So we have to be brief and
    salient. I am glad you like Quora and I understand wikipedias edit wars.
    But this forums design is limited and by design works best on smaller
    posts. For me I don't see a heavy hand. The fact that he offers
    explanations is kinda amazing. It should be violate the TOS and get a 2 day vaca.

One small suggestion for your new website. Have it use other
    authentication than email. Get it to accept facebook/google+ etc. Why??
    it could be perceived to harvest emails and possibly ip ranges. Of
    course I am not saying you would. But someone could and has.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now this is from my discus profile of the original unaltered quote.

Profile Visitors 4

LENR Forum »

Members »

Rigel Intermediate

Member since May 10th 2015

Last Activity23 minutes ago, Thread “Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi”

Edit Profile

Recent Activity
    About Me

Rigel - 45 minutes ago
    Replied to the thread Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi.

No, again I did not write this. It will take sometime the original
    posting was months ago. It involved I think (username removed because it
    is wrong to mention them) outting your name as Adb- .... ul as Adb
    together, I said it was wrong at the time and…

Rigel - 3 hours ago

Rigel wrote:
    [ Adb,
    Abd. You would be familiar with the name as "Abdul" but that means
    "Servant of the." Nobody is called "Abdul," (who actually has the name)
    it would always be Abdul Something.]

Adb, I did not write the…

Rigel - 4 hours ago
    Liked Alan Smith’s post in the thread Looking for Heat - Micro-photography as a community service..

Like (Post)

Thank you Jed, very useful info. BTW, have you come across any
    references in your library to XSH events in Pb/H? I have had no luck
    with my own searches. - Though at some level I suspect that oxygen is also involved. I'll explain why soon.

Rigel - 6 hours ago
    Replied to the thread Looking for Heat - Micro-photography as a community service..

I am not worried on the expense (to me that is cart b4 the horse). We need a simple unambiguous device of any element combination. My hopes always have laid in the CMNS concept of the lattice trapping H, I find it plausible.
    I don't care what…

Rigel - 7 hours ago
    Liked JedRothwell’s post in the thread Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi.

Like (Post)

Quote from Forty-Two: “I can't recall that the guy who made all those statements (and many similiar ones) ever got banned.”
    On the contrary, he was elected president, wasn't he? Or is that someone else?

Rigel - 8 hours ago
    Replied to the thread Looking for Heat - Micro-photography as a community service..

I think that the hot cat Ni is beginning to look like a waste of
    time if looking for real NAE heat. I hope someone can point to a study
    where this is not so. I am still hopeful about Li. So we need new ideas
    and direction. After all this time, I see no…

Rigel - 8 hours ago
    Liked Wyttenbach’s post in the thread Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi.

Like (Post)

Quote from Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: “I have pointed out that it is not
    necessary to censor to protect, and you could easily remedy the
    situation here, far more easily than arguing about it.”
    Quote from Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: “Your view of a forum is not…

Rigel - 8 hours ago
    Liked Wyttenbach’s post in the thread Nuclear reactions in plasmas.

Like (Post)

Quote from Lou Pagnucco: “By using laser-driven counter-streaming
    collisionless plasmas, we studied the fusion D+ D→n+ 3 He in a
    Gamow-like window around 27 keV.”
    Quote from Jokela: “Very interesting.
    The figure 4 verifies me one apect I have…

Rigel - 9 hours ago

Adb, I think that Alan has a hard job to do. Plus he is a Brit and has that British humor.
    In the past he asked for moderators (which are different in scope than
    an admin). You could offer your services and your style. This is not a
    joke. I am…

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----
    The rest is just a link to the thread. Why are you doing this? To what end would you create a racist out of my honest writings?
    How do you sleep tonight?

• Zeus46,

While you find this schadenfreude fascinating, in general things like this are not good. And I am sorry for you that this so.

Also while I do not find this funny, karma is a well karma. How you get glee from this is kinda sad. I guess stir it up and sit back.
    I get my kicks helping people. This was out of the blue for me. But somehow this is special to you. Well I think you are special to.

• I get my kicks helping people.

I am trying to help you. See here: Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: Trying to build defense for Rossi

Describing the situation as a schadenfreude seems a little bit over the top, presumably you were still under the misapprehension you had somehow manged to culturally offend "Adb".

And its you who is finding my supposed schadenfreude fascinating. I am fascinated by how Abd fails in his mission to communicate effectively, by essentially communicating too much. I point it out to him too. Which is another prime example of me trying to help someone, really.

• You know Adb and his bot-supported pals do a great job when people spend more time discussing them rather than actual scientific developments

• Official Post

Indeed I start getting tired, while most are beyond that state.
    :cursing:
    This answer goes beyond the scope of that single thread.

Go back to the subject, and talk of the subject, not about meta-communication, about quarrels, and policies.
    LENR science, and legal question are enough complex not to discuss about dissusing.

This sub-forum precisely is a place to discuss about the IH-Rossi legal quarrel, not about our quarrels.
    Here in that post I kindly refered to a contribution of Abd about possible answers to IH, a technical point, where I expected people to add new ides because Abd is probably not the best attorney of Rossi (Me no more I concede). Nothing more!

Please be shorter or the popular vote will force moderators to be drastic.
    Quote less, react less, off-topic less.
    We have a bounded reading bandwidth, use it efficiently. A forum is not a peer-reviewed journal, no need to make point to point answers.
    If challenged on many points, answer only to key points. It is a forum not an academic debate.

About metacommucation, there is no need to react to insults, even to polite insults or to jokes. Attack mostly destroy the reputation of the author and don't help convincing about topic. Please deescalate, ignore, and go back to topic, and help other to go back to topic.

Even if bitter, a short polite answer will have more impact than a long one, and will be more easily tolerated despite it may break some rule.
    Synthesis:

• Don't see the evil, don't hear the evil, don't say evil.
    • Go straight, quick and short.
  • You are funny.
    Pseudoscepticism.
    No, my scepticism is real, You can be sure about that.

A stethoscope to hear water boiling ? This accusation is really begging for defense for Rossi, indeed.
    They are telling us, that they are on the edge of a new era, found a way to produce clean and cheap energy, without
    pollution, with LENR, something similar to cold fusion, which no reliable physicist ever really could prove to be existent at all.

And they need a stethoscope to hear water boiling.

Abd, if You are so easy to fool, I am even a bit sad, about You, in fact, I feel pitty.

BTW: Did You count Your lines of Your post ?

Did You count these here ?

Ok, now tell me, what I may be asking next....

• NOT YOUR COPYPASTA find the quote without your handwriting on it. Period

Rigel, I don't know what is happening here. I did not "copypasta" anything. I used the normal site quotation procedure, which produced a link to the original text. Then I often respond piecemeal, adding quotation formatting to keep the quotation clear. I have occasionally erred in that, but don't see any error. Rather, *you* erred in copying my material, apparently using copy-paste or mangling the formatting. It happens. I have now cited your original post twice, plus I cited my post again so you could compare them. They were as links. Here: again:

For convenience, your original post. My reply.

I checked the links, they are correct.

I wish we had genuine comments here, on individual posts, Rather, the discussion here is linear, time-sequence, with little other structure possible. Posts and comments on posts are given equal space. One possible fix would be to create a way to collapse posts (as when a user is blocked) and give then a summary heading (instead of the German text we now see; this would be individualized by the author -- or an administrator.)

What may have confused you was that I split your first sentence up, (but keeping the punctuation.) Aha. I'm going to add bracketed ellipsis to make this clearer. Done. The sense is not changed, but is this better?

• Abd,
    I looked at your reply and saw that the link had 2 parts. Part one did contain my original wording. Part 2 was your quoting. I was wrong.
    I won't stand on that. Wrong is wrong. On your second part I did not say that nor intend. I was not careful enough as the 2 links ran together.
    Also your misspelling of your name was unintentional I am sorry it was irksome.

BTW, Looking last night it was Skifferol that was mocking you with the Adbul-FUD and Abd-ul =Adbul. It was back in March but I did not find the exact thread there is plenty there. To me the Haji stuff I see is baiting you and should not be allowed. This is a good reason that I would be a poor mod I would not tolerate latent racism or religious bias. I would be glad to help out when the site is attacked as I could lend value.
    I will not drag this out I did not see the links correctly, nor be baited. So I will say no more. I will continue to comment as I see fit.

Alan, My apologies for your poem. My o my.

No more on this- the end. (other than Rigels revenge poem which is coming someday Alan, bawhahaha)

• Official Post

as far as I know, old post edited (by mod/admin or by author) cannot be seen (replaced)... post deleted to the bin can be seen by admin and probably moderators until deleted.
    Anyway, what about building a defense for Rossi ? between accusations, estoppel, evidences, witnesses, reports... there is matter. :hi:

• I looked at your reply and saw that the link had 2 parts. Part one did contain my original wording. Part 2 was your quoting. I was wrong.

I'm relieved you have finally seen it. I have an idea what happened.

I won't stand on that. Wrong is wrong. On your second part I did not say that nor intend. I was not careful enough as the 2 links ran together.

You did use the quote functionality, I think. But it loses the quotation tags, and if we are not careful, we can combine quotes. So, in your edit window, you saw what I had written run together, making it appear that I had misquoted you.

The software makes it an easy mistake to make. Quote tags should, instead, be kept; in fact, the entire quoted material should be kept correctly (links are also mangled so that they don't work). I have no idea why someone thought it was a good idea to strip quotes and tags.

Also your misspelling of your name was unintentional I am sorry it was irksome.

It wasn't actually irksome, just wrong! It is quite a common error, and it doesn't quite make sense to me why. Neither Abd or Adb represent known English words or names. In any case, this is the Abd of "Abd ul-Rahman", which some write, in English, Abdul Rahman.

• as far as I know, old post edited (by mod/admin or by author) cannot be seen (replaced)... post deleted to the bin can be seen by admin and probably moderators until deleted.
    Anyway, what about building a defense for Rossi ? between accusations, estoppel, evidences, witnesses, reports... there is matter.

Please consider this a public request to provide that text if, as an administrator, you can read it. If you choose, you may send it to me privately. Or to Dewey, if you think that more appropriate. This is something that could have taken a minute to resolve. Because of stonewalling, it's taking much more. Mods should not be able to permanently delete (because that prevents review by administrators). Such a need would be so rare that it might be even be reserved for the site owner.

As to building a defense for Rossi, great. Anyone is welcome. I'm not stopping them! I came up with a defense that would possibly save his ass. That's not good enough? I wrote something reasonably consistent with what we know. If someone wants to make up facts, rather than possibilities that place a different construction on facts -- which is what I did -- the possibilities are endless.

All those emails supposedly from me are fake, I did not send them. Penon has been kidnapped by the IH Black Ops team. IH broke into the warehouse and stole all the chemical processing equipment, the snakes! They'll be sorry! They paid those patent examiners to object to my patents. Brillouin Energy is about to hit Home Depot with reactors that are based on my stolen secrets. IH agreed to the GPT but destroyed all the copies of their emails, in December, and hacked my computer to get rid of those copies, too. That Barry West could not be trusted. The photos of Doral were photoshopped to remove the visible duct work and fans to cool the factory. They even paid Johnson Matthey to deny any connection with us. Look at my picture of the Quark-X! Isn't that color amazing?

Yeah, that ought to do it!

What would actually turn things around would be evidence that Darden did actually accept the Doral plant as a GPT. That could get them to the next square on the game board. Rossi is fishing for something that would indicate this.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.