BrLP meeting today 6 Dec 2016

• Hey optiongeek, where did these replicators publish their Nobel candidate level replications? Got the same results? Probably made the same mistakes! Are you aware that if Mills is right, conventional physics is shot to hell?

Also, what will you do when February goes by and March too and still no commercial test plant is in independent operation by a credible operator? Claim it will be just another few months? A few years? How about just "SooN"?

• Do you have a reference from BLP saying that the vapour pressure of silver is 10 atm? Also, do you know the partial pressure of H and H2O in the vessel? These questions to know whether the conditions are appropriate to produce condensed excited states following Manykin's theory. Thanks.

Mills has commented to that effect on the Society for Classical Physics forum - you can search for a reference if you want. However, I wouldn't spend too much time on the LENR aspect. Mills is quite explicit that prior tests with different isotopes of hydrogen yield indistinguishable results. The nucleus has nothing to do with the reaction other than supply a specific charge.

• The intersecting molten liquid silver streams are the electrodes carrying the approximately 10kA current ...

This description is not all correct. R Mills explains what is happening near the end of video 4,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the explanation is good throughout the video but is most authoritative after 16:30

• I have no interest in BLP's theory until they can properly show that they really have something that works. After all that's the claim. And even then, I am not sure I care much about the theory. The issues I am addressing are 20+ **years** of claims without the slightest performance and no credible replication or truly independent and believable testing. Try talking to that issue. Claims to high power LENR are exactly the same. So are claims to noble gas engines and magnetic motors. It's all vapor.

• she does not swallow each shit, just because the amount of believers on the web with proofs equals the amount of critics with scepticism.

She is, like me, looking into detail, which source seems to be more reliable, then any other.

E.G.: When a guy called "axil" tells me, that another guy, called Holmlid want to prove his detection of muons, then I look for Holmlid, then I look for how to detect muons, and then distinguish them from other particles just by a simple smoke/cloud chamber....being a geologist....

• There are not many new things said, besides the real business strategy. But there are some explanation for "physics dummies", which could be helpful for the ones with no insight into the matter.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Say what you will about Mills, but after watching that video no one can doubt the guy is brilliant. Every step of the way he has based development on his theory, and so far the two (R/D) appear to be in sync. I always wondered why he evolved his prototypes from the earlier light water cell, to the CHIT, to this plasma/suncell concept...each radically different in form and appearance, and he explained it all had to do with scaling up. Until this latest version, if they tried to wring out the full power capable, certain parts melted or exploded. Dead end. Even with this latest and supposedly final iteration, he had the same problem, but came up with the ingenious idea to use the liquid Ag, because...hey molten is already destroyed.

If Mills is a scammer, he makes Rossi look like an amateur by comparison. In stark contrast, Rossi does not understand science/theory, staged or tightly controlled every one of his demos, relied only on trusted friends to work on, or test, the Ecat, and *never* had a truly independent test. Mills has checked all those blocks on his road to scientific discovery and invention, and more.

• It is hard to find valuable technical information on the SunCell. I already read much but still cannot find any information on basic thimgs such as pressure levels of H and H2O, not saying about hydrinos themselves.
    For example, where do the hydrinos go after the reaction? Since the power is claimed to be in the MW range, and that hydrino formation is given in multiples of 27eV, a simple calculation suggests that the SunCell should produce grams if not kilos of hydrinos per hour. What am I missing?

In thread after this post see discussion on hydrino dark matter

Validation of Randell Mills GUTCP - a call for action

• Shane:

Say what you will about Mills, but after watching that video no one can doubt the guy is brilliant.

I can see why Mills would appeal to non-critical gullible Shane. Like Rossi, Mills' brilliance is in choosing his inept marks. Like Rossi, he gives meaningless "razzle-dazzle" demonstrations and studiously avoids any independent testing by a credible agency. Just for the record, all his tests were done by unknown academics whom he paid, he was involved in the testing at least indirectly, and the test results were essentially meaningless because nobody closed the loop between energy out and fuel provided. That is just a minor variation on what Rossi did, not a departure from it as Shane ridiculously suggests.

Unless he revises his thinking method in a major way, Shane is doomed to repeat the Defkalion and Rossi errors ad nauseam, starting with Mills, who almost certainly will end up just like them. And Brillouin as well.

• I said nothing at all about motivations. As for exposing Rossi's latest folly about athlete names, the original exposure is from Fred Z on ecat-fraud.com two weeks ago or more.

http://ecat-fraud.com/welcome-…ensored-discussion-forum/

And I cited here a week or so after Fred did.

As for Shane, he is skeptical of Rossi and Defkalion now that they are such obvious frauds that even their investors have bailed. But Shane is just as gullible as ever. Mills is virtually certainly the same exact thing as Rossi except with quite a lot more polish.

• @Mary,

I agree with what you say in general, but NOT how you say it. It not only shows just a lack of respect, but more your approach. Which honestly seems is if do not agree -> "your an dumbass".
    I know you will read this, so a "I do not give a ratzass what you think Rigel" is not going to work here with me. I have said before I am dense.

This approach just does not work here, as your opinions of things related to Rossi are well known. If your intent is to have someone listen to your ideas, and especially if you have any plan at all on having them change their opinions up your game. If you just plan on insulting people, I ask you this directly. How do you think you will educate them?

Let's say you are not a teacher and have zero plan on education of these poor idiots. Why do you waste your time? This is just a corner of the internet where people come to discuss LENR. One of the reasons that I read your posts, is not that you are skeptical of LENR. It's that you are willing to look at the data. If you say that you are unwilling to change your mind given information there is no point. I have to say I am tired tonight, I just think that you can take the high road. I have seen you do it with your history of LENR.

• Official Post

Rigel,

Don't waste your time trying to reform the juvenile delinquent. Many, including moi, have tried for 5 1/2 years and none succeeded. Wasting your time. He does not want to play nice, or be accepted. He gets his jollies shocking others. He just loves to shut down debate with his aggressive questioning, as he did on Forbes recently. BTW, he has done that many times elsewhere over the years too.

A side benefit of his bully ways is to keep others from prying into his professional skills. He basically has none, but amazingly many think he has some "expertise" in calorimetry, because...well, he says he does, and any that dare quiz him on that; he huffs and puffs, and scares them away.

Except me. :)

• Damn, you're right, it has been twenty years. Remember getting all excited when I first ran accross
    BLP, reality finally resumed, but one of my first exposures to this kind of scientific BS, and the artists of same.

Best litmus test for the current free energy perveyors is when an attempt is made to conjoin the hokum with the fraud of global warming, I.E., it will save the planet.

• I don't understand, why everyone is fascinated starring at SunCell and nobody is willing to take two silver wires and to check whether some excess of energy or spectrum anomaly emerges from electric arc running underwater. With compare to ECat there is apparently no secret ingredient and the experimental arrangement is very simple. IMO these experiments are just another variant of Mizuno's plasma fusion, which demonstrated excess of energy already.

• I don't understand, why everyone is fascinated starring at SunCell and nobody is willing to take two silver wires and to check whether some excess of energy or spectrum anomaly emerges from electric arc running underwater. With compare to ECat there is apparently no secret ingredient and the experimental arrangement is very simple. IMO these experiments are just another variant of Mizuno's plasma fusion, which demonstrated excess of energy already.

@Zephir: This is exactly what Mills did 1991 long before Mizuno...

It's one of the LENR papers mentioned in the IAEA archives "somebody" never found...

https://inis.iaea.org/search/search.aspx?orig_q=RN:23044032

Here the Thermacore test of Mills Work: http://omael.com/!_HydroPlasmo…-from-Atomic-Hydrogen.pdf

For the citation history of Mills' work look at: http://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.…0/1/19(2)_201-224.pdf</a>

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.