BrLP meeting today 6 Dec 2016

• Example matching potential sinks for the 27.2ev hydrino emission from the IAEA report are stated as
    Pd2+/Li+, Ti2+, or K+/K+?.

The NIST data is approximate data for I.E s are
    K+1/+2 = 31.6 eV
    http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/ASD/ie.pl
    Ti+2/+3 = 27.4
    Pd+2/+3 =32.9

I guess the molten silver gadget uses

Ag+2/Ag+3 = 34.8?
    or Ag+1/Ag+2 21.8

I am not sure where Li comes in but there seem to be a good selection of metals that have IEs in the 27.4 area.

• Say what you will about Mills, but after watching that video no one can doubt the guy is brilliant. Every step of the way he has based development on his theory, and so far the two (R/D) appear to be in sync. I always wondered why he evolved his…

...could not state it better....

This is exactly what Mills did 1991 long before Mizuno

Nope, Mills did classical electrolysis, not plasma one. Even the links you provided are proving it. But we should take into account, that Mills claimed as a hydrino even the experiments, which were later proven like the fusion one without any doubt (observed isotopic shift K-> Ca, Rb->Sr, etc). Therefore Mills behaves like crackpot pushing his hydrino idea everywhere from 1991.

• Argon is the catalyst. Mills uses 97%Ag and 3%H according to the latest papers.

Very confused by this. In every Mills setup I'm aware of, Argon is only used as an inert environment. Relatively confident it is not being used as a catalyst in the latest setup. The catalyst is nascent water - HOH (H2O without hydrogen bonds). You also say "97% Ag" - Ag is silver, not argon. Can you please tell me where you're seeing this?

• As I have explained in previous posts how Ken Shoulders has shown through experiment, when a metal is vaporized, its vapors will condense into LENR active nanoparticles. The "black EV" is actually a polariton condinsate formed through the action of silver nanoparticles which is LENR active. R. Mills states that self sustain mode in his plasma is due to the production of a sufficient concentration of silver vapor, and from that point of achieving sufficient vapor density, the LENR reaction in the plasma becomes self sustaining without the application of external input power.

• Axil,
    I am not sure where you place the Mills device. Do you think it works? does not work? or not sure?
    The Suncell to me, may or may not work (but the demo of SS mode in the BLP video was too short as proof). So I want to know what you think here.

The other question is about the theory of hydrino's. do you think that fractional levels or how Mills has written about, exist? do not exist? or have another explanation?
    -thx

// I have looked at hydrinos related to trying to understand negative energy. My inquiry was how it possible to get around "quantum leaps" "h-bar" so the hydrino can get to this lower energy level. But I have not accepted that it can.

• these low electron levels may be produced by superconductivity, since Mills does not report gamma radiation from his reaction.

• Thanks, that ties in another piece of the puzzle. I would like to know why 2 minutes of self sustain works for you. I am not trying to argue it needs to be longer,
    so does 2 minutes have a meaning for you?

Heat after death is common. The demo did not show rate of change of several factors (heat/pressure/output etc.) before it was restarted.

So (since I try to understand where an idea comes from) I am guessing that you think 2 minutes can charge a cap/battery so that the device can continue to SS? Or maybe you meant low end of the ss scale (like it has to run at least 2 minutes at least or greater).

As far as Holmlid he is currently one of the most interesting experimenters. The "one to look out for". Mills does not at this time have enough evidence to "successfully" commercialize this. The PV idea to me is very very close to a non-starter. Blackbody heat would seem to be the working medium here. Not sure why he does not recognize the energy loss, and try to recover it. I know he knows what "power" is. But the extremely high levels that he is extrapolating just seem like investor misdirection or hand waving.

//Separately Ken Shoulders was a great thinker/experimenter. I have not finished exploring his ideas/tests just yet.

• Very confused by this. In every Mills setup I'm aware of, Argon is only used as an inert environment. Relatively confident it is not being used as a catalyst in the latest setup. The catalyst is nascent water - HOH (H2O without hydrogen bonds). You also say "97% Ag" - Ag is silver, not argon. Can you please tell me where you're seeing this?

optiongeek: That was a typo: Ar is correct: Mills always used a mixture of H and Ar. He is telling this also in every roadshow video. Ar is the ideal level one hydrino catalysator.
    See picture extract of Mills (brlp) business presentation below:

• So (since I try to understand where an idea comes from) I am guessing that you think 2 minutes can charge a cap/battery so that the device can continue to SS? Or maybe you meant low end of the ss scale (like it has to run at least 2 minutes at least or greater).

@Riegel the shot frequency is about 10Hz (can be higher if needed) . The caps discharge in less than a half micro second. SS mode I guess, was just an error, because the arc back-fired into the Cap's line, what caused an overload emergency stop.

Nevertheless: The SS-mode was a milestone in physics history, which needs further explanation.

• Thanks, Wyttenbach. very much appreciate your response. I'm pretty familiar with the design and I can assure you the Ar (Argon gas) supply is not meant to be consumed in the commercial version. It's there simply to provide an inert environment outside the reactor dome and within the containment shell. Argon is not part of the reaction at all. The only catalyst is HOH, with the H provided by the H-gas supply and an O contributed by a "very stable oxide" that is mixed into the molten silver. Mills has been quite clear that the stable oxide does not need to be replaced - the seal on the reactor dome should be impervious to everything but H and Hydrino. I don't know why he is showing a supply tank of Argon, that may just be required in the current "open" operating environment in which the device is running in a glove box.

• Quote from Rigel: “Quote: “Axil,
    I am not sure where you place the Mills device. Do you think it works? does not work? or not sure?
    The Suncell to me, may or may not work (but the demo of SS mode in the BLP video was too short as proof). So I want to…

Yeah, yeah, for sure those two minutes were long enough.

BTW: Can anyone explain, why steorn crashed ?

BTW: Why does no phisicst aim to explain the hydrino or even calculate / postulate it ?

BTW: Can anyone forecast, what will happen to Rossi ?

BTW: Can anyone explain, what those two minutes show, to convince anybody ? Their sparkling light video on youtube was already a mess, where adults are having fun seeing flames rush around...

BTW: Create a plasma ? :crazy:

• Official Post

BTW: Can anyone explain, why steorn crashed ?

BTW: Why does no phisicst aim to explain the hydrino or even calculate / postulate it ?

BTW: Can anyone forecast, what will happen to Rossi ?

Steorn crashed because all they had was 1 cool idea, which sadly was so cool it attracted a lot of investment. After 20 or so years and many tears they were incapable of producing anything that worked as claimed or the idea suggested. So byebye.

The hydrino is fringe science in the eyes of the physics establishment, so they stay well away. It is another cool idea that may or may not have any substance. Speaking of fringes, can you explain why the Surrey had a fringe on top?

Since Rossi and IH are involved in a tangled web of lies, half truths and facts which are subject to the caprices of the judiciary who are themselves not entirely free of political interference, it would be totally foolish to predict what might happen in Miami. In truth, I think speculation is a waste of time and effort as well as very boring. This is not the OJ Simpson case but a grubby little commercial squabble. It has zero bearing on the truth or otherwise of Rossi's claims, but is about money and some IP, which IH are strangely keen on retaining despite declaring it to be unsubstantiated.

Argon as the catalyst. That makes sense Ag+ ionisation energy = 27.6 from NIST data

I still think, that the hydrinos at free state are unable of stable existence. The Coulombic attraction of proton and electrons is balanced with degenerated pressure resulting from Heissenberg's uncertainty principle. But the molecular clusters with heavier atom nuclei shielding the quantum fluctuations of vacuum could stabilize them. This would also explain, why the hydrino evaded the atention so far - the common occurence of hydrogen and argon is rather rare in the nature. BTW regarding the dense forms of hydrogen, I still haven't found an explanation for the way less esoteric material from exhausted cadmium batteries.

Yeah, a blurred picture of a blue led is also enough for You too continue to believe in Rossi...

Personally I do believe it because me356 has noted it too - and after he anounced his plasma experiments he suddenly became silent - an evidence, that he finally got into something practically interesting.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.