Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• " What has happened in the Plant during the Test will decide who wins, "

IF it is decided that it was really "the Test". IMHO it was not the GPT so it doesn't matter what went on. I will stick to that until I see some evidence from Rossi that there was agreement that Doral was the GPT and not the six cylinder trial in NC as per the written agreement.

• To Oldguy,

Sincerely I consider what you say unethical.

Why was the 352 days test done if it was not the GPT? IH had to say this on the first day and finita la .. story!?

And first of all "technology or not technology" is a Question of paramount importance.

To repeat with stronger words Test was not GPT is as irrelevant as dishonest.

peter

• I think you bring up a good point, but everyone is entrenched in their position. IH is incorporated as a business not a charity. I am unaware if any private company is supporting MFMP. They use blood, sweat, tears and a little bit of crowdfunding.

But why shouldn't they be supporting open source efforts? Many large companies and private interests support open source efforts in very big ways. Look at Google, IBM, and many others, for example. What is so different here? In fact, private interests should be more willing to fund MFMP than say, Android, given the even greater upside to humanity.

• Peter - I wish your insatiable appetite for facts was more than a one way street. You couldn't be more incorrect with your understanding of what will determine who wins this case but what happened with the plant during the customer rental

period will have an impact on Rossi's future. Rossi's junk hasn't worked in the past 4 years. If it worked as advertised in 2011 then none of this would necessary and Planet Terra would have been saved 10 times over already.

Planet Rossi is about to be consumed by the truth and you are showing signs of not being able to recognize what is right before your eyes.

• The point is not that some other system or procedure can produce excess power, it is if Rossi faithful fulfilled his obligations to transfer the technology.

You don't seem to understand patent law. If the inventor does not fully disclose how to make an invention work, then the patent is invalid. If there are procedures required that are not in the patent then it is invalid. If there are materials required to make it work that are not in the patent, then it is invalid.

Again, if Rossi willfully withheld information required to make the invention work, and sold the IP as such, then it might be considered fraud for misrepresenting something he sold/licensed. It would be like a car salesman claiming a great car that gets 100mpg but he keeps it on the lot and only delivers an empty shell that will not run. If he sold patent rights but did not deliver a description that would not work for "those skilled in the art" following his patent disclosure that is not a good thing and likely a legal violation.

• It was that long because Rossi kept it going that long even when confronted with IH's pointing out that it did not meet the technical retirements. IH could not have complained the "first day" if they were never notified till months later that Rossi was going to claim it to be the GPT. How can you say otherwise????? Saying that DORAL was the GPT without a signed agreement to start is irrelevant and dishonest. We simply do not have any public evidence that IH agreed that the test was the GPT. It would be dishonest to claim that until there is proof. The only claims of GPT I find in any records, including Rossi's blog, is not until Aug/Sept exactly when IH start sending in people to notify and examine.

I challenge you to find a documented claim even by Rossi of GPT prior to Aug.

All I see you have is that IH didn't complain soon enough without you even supplying any evidence that the GPT was claimed and notice given. All you seem to have is "it might be" since the times are similar and involves LENR. If I sit in my lab and start an LENR experiment is it the GPT even if IH never signed approval?

It should be point out that your "logic" could be turned the other way. Why isn't the null result of Rossi's Six cylinder test at IH be considered a failed GPT" IH might could make similar claims that Rossi never said it was not the test. After all that testing was within the time window specified by the original agreement.

• Peter - I wish your insatiable appetite for facts was more than a one way street. You couldn't be more incorrect with your understanding of what will determine who wins this case but what happened with the plant during the customer rental

period will have an impact on Rossi's future. Rossi's junk hasn't worked in the past 4 years. If it worked as advertised in 2011 then none of this would necessary and Planet Terra would have been saved 10 times over already.

Planet Rossi is about to be consumed by the truth and you are showing signs of not being able to recognize what is right before your eyes.

I do not have factophobia as you, it is true.

When was it discovered that no Rossi device works, zero excess heat? I ha no ontract with Rossi even for 89 cents, IH had for more (claculate how many times)

I have warned you that metaphors are notgood for you. Truth is not eating planets.

As regarding what is before my eyes (the left is blind due to accident, but no problem) please TELL WHAT IS IT?

Exhibit 5 or have you something more convincing and smarter? Just real proofs not your wishful clairvoyance?

Can you speak seriously, using proofs and logic?

peter

• Not everybody here on this forum seems to be aware of thhis case and seem to mix plaintifs and defendants...see headline of this thread. Rossi had an agenda and started all this entire mess. He will have to live with the outcome and also deal with IH's countersue...

• Peter - again - I am sorry that you cannot understand what is and is not possible for public disclosure right now. It is consuming you which cannot be healthy.

Am I your only source for truth around Rossi? Why don't you ask him since you believe everything that he tells you or posts on his blog?

Your obsession with Exhibit 5 has also consumed you but it does reveal the tip of the iceberg. Rossi sailed his ship right into it which is proving costly to all involved, especially those who care most about the planet.

Your "proofs and logics" around all things Rossi is becoming more splintered by the day and you're now choking on them (which is most unfortunate).

Why don't you spend some more time thinking about then Asteroid Rossi's claims from 2011 and the multiple 1MW deployment and sales claimed by your hero? It even ran a factory 24/7 per numerous patent filings.

If that was true then why hasn't Planet Terra been saved by now. Think about who has been preying on who Peter?

• Zorud - I expect that numerous photos will be published as part of upcoming exhibits but not sure about public availability before the trial (should the case get that far).

If the trail occurs then it will be a public event but hold off on making your reservations for Miami just yet as many things can impact the schedule even up to the day it is scheduled to start.

• If Technology is really important to you and not legal cases,

you might want to re-evaluate your focus on Rossi in your blog

and spend more time on the science and less on personal positioning.

Perhaps cut down on you blog and report as the science and technology

comes out.

• Malcolm Lear ,

That does look like the correct valve. Interesting that the data sheet specifies the absence of steam.

I did come across the same valves you have found, but without matching up images of the 2, and whatever follows it, it will be hard to convince many people that this is indeed the same valve as used in 2011.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.