Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• @PeterMetz

Yes, let the hate flow. Call me IH Trollboy. It feels good to insult doesn't it?

Okay, I concede, it shows the purported "image capture date" without any specificity. Why doesn't Google show the actual date with the day? Guess you have to subpoena them if you want that information.

I already pointed out that Google for privacy reasons does not specify the exact date and time. They do this with satellite imagery as well.

And really, it is very difficult to accept the kinds of arguments and examples you are providing as anything but trolling. I will block you if it makes you feel any better. Unfortunately there are too many people who like to get into a pissing contest with you for that to be effective.

• I do find the dialogue on this thread interesting that the LENR librarian is arguing that Rossi is a fraud and by association most hydrogen / nickel / lithium based systems probably don't work.

If you are talking about me, you are full of nonsense. I never said "by association." Nobody I know wants to be associated with Rossi. Especially not Piantelli. I have been in touch with him from time to time. I am sure he wants nothing to do with Rossi. His experiments are radically different from Rossi's. Only the metal is the same.

I did say that nickel results tend to be like Cheshire cat, slowly vanishing, leaving only a smile. There is nowhere near as much good evidence for them as there is for palladium. The power density is usually quite low. There are very few close replications. That's not Rossi's fault. He has done tremendous harm, but you can't blame him for the fact that no one has replicated Piantelli, for example.

The idea of using nickel has been around for a long time. I think the first person who suggested it was Martin Fleischmann around 1991. Titanium was used back in 1989. There hasn't been much follow-up on Ti either.

• They don't record the day in the metadata! It says right there. Month and year only. I don't know why. Maybe it is a privacy issue, as noted above.

Google makes no warranties that the information is accurate. In fact, they disclaim all warranties.

https://www.google.com/intl/ALL/policies/terms/index.html

It appears that they provide the month/year of the "image capture date" but won't stand behind it. A subpoena would be in order, and I would encourage IH to do so.

• Okay, I concede, it shows the purported "image capture date" without any specificity.

What does that supposed to mean? The month and year are specific. They don't show the day; that's the only thing missing. You make it sound like you can't tell what century it is.

They don't show the time, hour, minute, second or nanosecond either. Does that mean there is no "specificity"?

You have jumped the shark! You are babbling. You are trolling.

• I am working on getting the exact date for the April Google street view photos.

If it takes a subpoena, then it won't happen.

If you go around the corner of the warehouse block, it starts into May 2015 images. So much for getting all Miami done in April.

• If you go around the corner of the warehouse block, it starts into May 2015 images. So much for getting all Miami done in April.

True that. Playing with it now. I'd encourage IH to subpoena Google and try to get the actual year/day/time of images that clearly show the suspect window. In fact, I'd encourage Leonardo's lawyers to do the same. Because this issue is not going away.

• This is possibly the best image of the window that shows that it is a window with glass in it, some time in April 2015.

Strangely enough, that actually looks like steam coming out of the window. Note how the other windows in the two building sections on either side look starkly different. The windows on the Leonardo section don't seem to reflect anything.

• to point out that drawing any kind of solid conclusion at this point is premature.

You assume THH (a pseudo-anonymous poster) is more of an expert than the experts

No, you do not point out that conclusions is premature, you stated that people were making

"quick and not-well-thought-out conclusions". This is false and you know it.

THH conclusions WERE thought out and backed by solid math. YOU never even tried to examine it but just posted a personal insult at him. It was YOUR defense of Rossi that had NO thought nor backing of evidence. You continually throw derogatory accusations against IH with no evidence other than your conjecture, yet you dare lecture others on conclusions about Rossi? You need to look in a mirror.

You are hypocritical in almost all points. You bicker on minute details of grammar, but then completely ignore solid math. You ignore the mountains of evidence pointing to Rossi as a fraud and then make accusations against IH based solely on your conjecture, with little to no evidence. And then you point the finger at others and accuse them of making "quick and thoughtless conclusions"! It is so evident that there are four fingers pointing back at you with your own hand.

I do not believe Rossi based upon Rossi's own actions, history and current evidence. I state it clear. You state you are "undecided" and "unbiased", yet your actions betray your true thoughts beyond reality. You are beyond hypocritical in this and I doubt anyone on this forum believes you in that point!

There are posters here that I do not agree with. I rarely engage them as, while I may not agree, they are at least honest as to where they stand. You however, are not and debate with a person who does not represent themselves honestly is of no value of any sort. You have dug a hole so deep with your defense of Rossi, that even when all is proven fraud, you will still cling to your current position.

With that, I bid you well and I expect not to engage in further debate.

• @Para,

Another thing to consider regarding that image: it is almost a straight-on view. So if what you are seeing is a reflection, it would have to be something in a straight linear path to the window (i.e., orthogonal to the window). Otherwise, you would not see the reflection. Think of the window as a mirror. If you are looking straight onto the mirror, you will see yourself. This is virtually a straight-on view (a very slight angle at most).

And since we know there is nothing in front of the window, then what you see is probably not a reflection.

• Yea, I don't see any reason to doubt that the image capture date on google is the month the picture was taken.

Ditto your nonsense about 101 deg C versus 103 deg C.

I was actually 100.1 (not 101). Yet another chunk of cow dung that was being thrown at the wall by planet IH and ended up wasting everyone's time.

IH_muck_spreader_at_Bath_2009_-_IMG_4960.jpg

• . I'd encourage IH to subpoena Google and try to get the actual year/d

I can't resist.... why do you not encourage ROSSI to provide photos of :

1) His flow meter installation

2) His heat exchanger

3) His exit pipe diameter

4) His endothermic process

5) His computerized data collection system

6) His pipes going to the second floor

7) His raw data files....

Oh wait.... you never require Rossi to show anything, but continually require IH to defend themselves against Rossi's lawsuit, which is up to HIM to prove. Yes, you truly are not biased in the least....

• Another thing to consider on that image is that it is almost a straight-on view. So if what you are seeing is a reflection, it would have to be something in a straight linear path to the window (i.e., orthogonal to the window). . . . And since we know there is nothing in front of the window, then what you see is probably not a reflection.

Rotate the view 180 degrees and look up. Those are clouds. They are reflected in the window. The window shows the same shape of clouds as you see in the other direction. The view is from the street looking up, so it shows what is behind and above where the camera is pointed.

• @Bob

I think you misunderstand me deeply. I would encourage photos of all of these whether from Rossi or IH. I call on all to release photos on the important aspects of contention: the placement of the flow meter and the heat exchanger--especially these two. We have some raw data. Apparently IH now has much raw data as described by several in the depositions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.