Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• I didn't start the question of WW's credibility, someone else did upthread. Ask them why.

I furthered the issue because he's been using his legal background to lend credence to his viewpoint, but he doesn't answer questions put to him and gets evasive when he does answer.

• keV

You are being evasive. Propagating a slur of questioned credibility on a relatively speaking credible poster without detailed quotes to support it. Chinese whispers works like that.

You have also not answered my question about Ele, SSC and comparability.

At least when I accuse you of these things I'm citing the instances on which I base this view...

:)

• I have explicitly stated on this forum that I have reason to question anything Rossi says. So shove it where the son don't shine. You are a known Anti-LENR activist so there is not much reason to listen to your viewpoints.

I can't see from where you get the idea Rossi's stuff works then. Now IH no longer validates he has what he had before - nothing. except Rossi-Says and good write-ups from fans like Mats.

• Speaking of credibility, yours is in question on this forum. Further to that, it was posted upthread to you that what you claim about Penon is untrue and there was a link posted. You have not responded to that, but you respond here.

laughable, truly laughable.

WW has posted his name, address, bar number, case he was on, phone number, firm he had worked for, firm he started with........

He has been more forthcoming than anyone here. (although Jed, Dewey, Eric, and Abd are well known)

I only wish my employment allowed me to be so forthcoming on a public forum.

WW don't think the forum is all like him. You are welcome here and are a breath of fresh air.

OT- what kind of wood work do you do if you don't mind me asking. I am trying Marquetry and pen turning.

• kevmo - I don't know who you are or where you came from but I can assure you that you are perpetuating a lie when you claim that Rossi offered to buy back his IP from IH.

That hasn't happened but should he be thinking about making that offer then the check he has to write now includes a bunch of legal fees on top of $11.5M.

I'm busy - cameo out.

• I used to do cabinetry and furniture, mostly hardwood mission style, settles, cabinets, coffee tables, end tables, beds, things like that. I started using "woodworker" when I did more of that. Now I mostly relax, read and play with the cats.

As to those persons who say I haven't answered a particular question, please repeat and I will try to respond promptly. As to my comment that I wasn't going to read the documents relating to the counter-claim, I explicitly explained why and also noted that I wasn't making any predictions on the outcome of the claim BECAUSE I hadn't read and didn't plan on reading the related materials.

• kevmo - I don't know who you are or where you came from but I can assure you that you are perpetuating a lie when you claim that Rossi offered to buy back his IP from IH.

That hasn't happened but should he be thinking about making that offer then the check he has to write now includes a bunch of legal fees on top of $11.5M.

I'm busy - cameo out.

I didn't claim it. Rossi claimed it. That much has been established. Depending on who wants this thing to go away, either side can bring it up since Rossi claimed it.

Answer this, if you can without lying yourself: Why does IH want Rossi's IP if it's worthless?

• If you found 1.2, it means it did not work according to the agreement: 4 or 6 was the threshold.

if your error bars are 20% you would only be at 1 sigma. (68% chance of it being a real effect")

You would prefer to do something that showed 5 sigma confidence.

What I said was that you have PROOF of 1.2. None of the Anti-LENR Luddites would accept it as proof, so it would be an amazing development indeed.

You are right, that under the terms of this contract the COP was supposed to be 6. But this is not a scientific replication, it is only performing technology to a contract.

• As to those persons who say I haven't answered a particular question, please repeat and I will try to respond promptly. As to my comment that I wasn't going to read the documents relating to the counter-claim, I explicitly explained why and also noted that I wasn't making any predictions on the outcome of the claim BECAUSE I hadn't read and didn't plan on reading the related materials.

You never responded to this post:

Pascal Marchetti
    Beginner

Likes Received8Posts5

avatar-default.svg woodworker wrote: This is not the case with Penon - he has made himself unavailable, not just inconvenient to reach.

Where did you read or deduce this? Penon is "expected to present" at the trial for both plaintiff and third party defendants.

[280]

• I can't see from where you get the idea Rossi's stuff works then. Now IH no longer validates he has what he had before - nothing. except Rossi-Says and good write-ups from fans like Mats.

The typical legal approach is to take things on face value. Rossi has 3 independent reports attesting to his technology, a bunch of swedish scientists who black box tested it, a book written about the technological development, thousands of hours of LENR anomalies to parallel his technology, a few highly regarded scientists who attest that there's something there.

On the negative side, Rossi is his own worst enemy and you can't trust what he says.

A am pro-LENR. I have not yet decided if Rossi is forwarding LENR or just an amazing con artist, the best con artist I have ever seen operate. If he really does have a LENR box then I hope he wins this case. If he's a con artist I hope he loses big time. My exposure to the legal system lends me to believe that we will not know further one way or the other (edit: about Rossi's motives) when this trial is over.

• Official Post

Copied from 'Veblen' on ECW. (Thanks Frank!)

New York Law Journal June 19, 2017

On the Move

Rimon welcomes Dr. Letao Qin as a partner. She comes to the firm from Industrial Heat, a start-up company engaged in nuclear energy research and development, where she served as in-house counsel.

https://www.google.com/url?...

Rimon Partner Letao Qin

Prior to joining Rimon, Dr. Qin was an in-house counsel at Industrial Heat, a start-up company engaged in nuclear energy research and development. As an in-house counsel, Dr. Qin helped to establish the company’s IP program, working with the engineering team on validation of these innovations. She was pivotal in the establishment of a multi-prong IP protection strategy aimed to protect the company’s business interests, regarding patents and trade secrets.

https://rimonlaw.com/team/l...

• I like her article from 2013:

http://www.lexology.com/librar…9e-48b4-a24c-80f841c8cc13

She writes there are three simple tips that can help you avoid making ... mistakes when managing intellectual property in mergers and acquisitions.

1. Include IP Due Diligence in Your Planning

2. Do Your Homework

3. Include the IP in the Overall Value

So Dewey Weaver , when did it all fall apart with 1 & 2 while dealing with Rossi? You can't really say anymore it was because IH was so naive when dealing with Rossi because clearly she is not naive and she's asking the right questions it seems to me.

She also has a doctorate in astro-physics so there is also the possibility of her being a technical advisor. She seems to be an expert for magnetic fields in neutron stars. Wonder if this helps or has anything to do with the Rossi IP...

• I can see that Kevmo has been studying the ancient philosophers of Planet Rossi.

Kev - we have $11.5M on the books for R's IP / machine. You can take it from there if you're capable.

What does that even mean? I see Dewey has been studying the ancient philosophers of the Dewey Decimal System and listening to Dream Weaver. You can take it from there if you're capable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.