Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• If you keep saying that 100.1 and 104 is the same, I'll start arguing that 104C is a minimum so the temperature could have been 120C most of the time. That'll make for a few pages of debate.

It will only be debatable for people who nothing about thermometers, and people like you who make up stuff and are unwilling to look up the specifications for industrial thermometers. Any on-line equipment guide will show that errors are typically 1 to 3 deg C plus or minus, depending on the type of thermometer and the range of temperatures it works with. In percent terms it is usually 1% to 5%. Here is an expensive one I just looked up in another discussion thread:

https://www.grainger.com/produ…F4?functionCode=P2IDP2PCP

1% supposedly. 1.8 deg C plus or minus. That's quality.

Of course you can always use the set screw to make one several degrees too high or too low. But assuming Rossi did not diddle with the thermometer, there is no chance 103 deg C is actually 120 deg C. Not unless the instrument is rated for 0 to 10,000 degrees or something like that. (I wouldn't put it past him to diddle with it or use the wrong kind.)

See, if you had any idea what you are talking about, you wouldn't say this stuff. You should spend a moment learning about thermometers before commenting. You should have learned this stuff in 6th grade. In 6th grade they also teach that kitchen pressure cookers got a lot hotter than 100 deg C. You seem to have no knowledge such elementary physics.

• It might be that Jed is being misled by IH.

No, I would have be misled by I.H., Rossi, by several independent observers and by the photos posted here. Do you believe in some sort of conspiracy theory, that all these people are trying to deceive me? Including Rossi himself, with his data, and comments to Lewan and others? Why would they do that?

You have seen the proof yourself --

You saw the reservoir. Not one disputed that is what it was. Learn how large plastic tanks work.

The specs. for the flow meter say it works with liquid, not steam, so it has to be downstream from the pretend customer site. Everyone I know who saw it agrees that's were it was. Why should you doubt that? The only issue is whether it was in a U or not, and it wasn't.

• Quit with the ad hominems Jed.

Or, should I say you have no knowledge of elementary mathematics? Or could it be reading comprehension?

In the part of my post you quoted, I said " 104C is a minimum"

120>104

qed

PS I'm not even arguing that the temperature was 120. I used that to make a point that making up numbers and passing them as real is counterproductive. 100.1 +/- 3 is not the same as 104 +/- 3.

• It will only be debatable for people who nothing about thermometers, and people like you who make up stuff and are unwilling to look up the specifications for industrial thermometers. Any on-line equipment guide will show that errors are typically 1 to 3 deg C plus or minus, depending on the type of thermometer and the range of temperatures it works with. In percent terms it is usually 1% to 5%. Here is an expensive one I just looked up in another discussion thread:

https://www.grainger.com/produ…F4?functionCode=P2IDP2PCP

1% supposedly. 1.8 deg C plus or minus. That's quality.

That's not an expensive thermometer, it's a cheap Chinese one, and I should know... I've got one (it's rebadged as a Blickmann Brewmometer, $40). I've tested it against a UKAS certified digital lab thermometer, and it was accurate to under 0.5C. Which is about the right level of accuracy for mashing grain.

So forgive me if I call bullshit on your claim that industrial dial thermometers are way less accurate than my cheap Chinese effort....

• what evidence to you have that it was 120C?

most Omega pressure transducers top out at 80C. Even the ones that have temp compensation loose their compensation at around 80C.

The device Penon proposed for the experiment shows he did not (at least initially) have a good grasp on the engineering requirements and was not up to the task at hand.

• I did see that you claim that "the pipe was exactly as described by Murray". The only way you can be so confident about this is if you have a secondary source or if you talked to Murray/IH about how he got the info. Saying that Rossi didn't deny it isn't sufficient.

And in fact, Rossi did deny it, stating that Plaintiffs "deny the same and demand strict proof thereof" when referring to the Murray allegations. Paragraph 82 of countercomplaint and Rossi's answer. The misdirection is palpable on this forum, and pretty easy to spot.

• LENR Calender was speaking hypothetically about the 120 C to make a point and not proposing it as a serious number: "If you keep saying that 100.1 and 104 is the same, I'll start arguing that 104C is a minimum so the temperature could have been 120C most of the time. That'll make for a few pages of debate."

• You are surely warned and must be prepared for the the additional facts and truth that will be emerging in the coming weeks months. Rossi is finished.

Wow! Very theatrical! How do you know these things? Do you gossip every Saturday night with Tom, drinking beers? Please next time could you ask him just few questions about things that seem a bit strange to me? For example: when the Plant arrived in North Carolina from Italy, why does the test didn't begin? Rossi proposed to move the Plant in Florida saying

"... In the incoming meeting we will have next week, please allow me to encourage you to take a decision regarding where to put at work our 1 MW plant".

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that IH was not in a hurry to get started......

And why IH didn't send invoices to JMP, even if Johnson was ready to pay for them?

"Please forward your invoice for the agreed daily amount of $1,000.00 per day for 26 days= $26,000.00 plus $750/day for 4 days=$3,000.00, for a total of $29,000.00"......and this is just for July!! Well, if you can use Woodford's money, maybe you don't need nothing else.......

And again, what was Barry West's assignment? IH accuses Fabiani of not providing all the necessary data from the Plant, but they could ask West for those data....or was he in the Plant just to keep an eye to the other guys?

And how can IH say that "...Leonardo, Rossi, JMP, Johnson, USQL, Fabiani, and Bass also restricted access to the JMP area at the Doral location, claiming that there was a secretive manufacturing process being conducted there, when in fact it was simply recycling steam from the Plant and sending it back to the Plant as water" if they never entered in that area? Maybe West was spying through the keyhole?

• How theatrical, indeed.

How is it that the plant provided about 3/4 of a MWd almost every day for August and September, and yet the Customer measures 1MWd on many of those days. In September the Customer counted 15 days of 1MWd when there was never any MWd . Good thing IH never billed. The reports of energy sent were very unreliable.

• MrSS - you're a nameless fake along with the rest of your Planet Rossi ilk. You're here to taunt and try and perpetuate your God Rossi.

Your side is taking broadsides and they will continue even after you finally realize that your ship has sunk. Rossi's largest problems are not in the public domain yet. Rossi has finally cornered himself. Guess he wasn't that smart after all.

This post merely contains insults directed at a poster who has done nothing to deserve such a response. You have been warned before, Dewey. From now on everything you post might well end up green - or be removed.

Alan.

• Official Post

Shane D

I well remember when you was a nice LENR colleague.

The historical truth is that immediately after the start of the trial a campaign of charcater assassination of Rossi started

very aggresive- see what i wrote in my blog yesterday about painting with dirt.

Peter,

I am still the same nice guy you remember from the ECNs days. As you may recall back then, I often accused Rossi of being a liar, all the while defending his Ecat. The only difference now, is that I still call him a liar, but no longer defend his technology, as I have come to the conclusion it is greatly exaggerated at best, or an outright fabrication at worse.

Another thing that always irritated me about him, is how he uses his JONP to manipulate. It is out and out propaganda. Surely you must notice? If not, I can easily fill a few pages worth for you. Got it memorized...ugly, trust me on that. :)

After reading your many accounts of repression under communist rule, you of all should be as angry with his misuse of the JONP, as you were with your former dictators abusive propaganda? Maybe a difference in scale, but Nicolae Ceaușescu created a cult of personality and distorted his achievements by controlling Romanian media, and Rossi IMO is attempting to do the same with his JONP, and "Andrea Rossi.com".

Harsh I know, but there is no getting around the reality that he has a big problem with lying, and manipulating others. Even many of his most ardent supporters admit that now. That being the case, I do not think it is"character assassination" to state how he really is. There may actually be some good come from being honest about his flaws, as it will take away what feeds his ego. Maybe then, if he has something, he will finally reveal what it is. We have been kissing his arse for 6 years now, and that has not shaken the secret from his grasp, so maybe a little rough treatment will.

Take care.

• Official Post

MrSS - you're a nameless fake along with the rest of your Planet Rossi ilk. You're here to taunt and try and perpetuate your God Rossi.

DW,

My gosh, talking about painting with a broad brush! MrSS never taunted anyone. Guy is too nice sometimes...like me. :)

Maybe you missed it, but we on your side are trying to divide, and then conquer the opposition (Rossi believers) so IH can destroy Rossi, and have the IP all to themselves. Hard to do that with you taking a meat cleaver to all.

• @Shane D.

Dewey even threatened Hank Mills once, suggesting he should get a lawyer. LOL. Hank is as harmless as a church mouse. He also has this creepy habit of asking for personal information about his critics--as if he has a secret plan to exact retribution. This is one person I'd never want to sit down and have a nice dinner with.

• Official Post

Zeus,

Well Sifferkol was fair game. He dished out a lot of abuse himself.

BTW, what ever happened to Siffer? He is a part of Hydrofusion which is Rossi's most loyal licensee, and supposedly where the QuarkX is going to be manufactured in a "magnificance". Not to mention, where the 1MW is for sale RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT, as it has been since spring of 2013. Not a single sale yet...hmmm.

Siffer disappeared after I asked him a few simple, probing, questions. Guess he is shy because he never answered.

• @Dewey, If I misspeak and I have many times here. I make an apology. I do not a see it as sign of weakness, it is the correct thing to do. You are an advocate for IH we get that. If you start driving people away this is not acceptable to me. I will in my humble way try to cull it.

Up your conversation or grow your insults.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.