Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• IHFB - perhaps you dove into one of Petroldragons waste lagoons and emerged with oily eyes. You definitely did not dive deeply enough into the story. There are many places to start - here are a couple of hints: ...

Damning discoveries about Rossi and Petroldragon indeed, thanks for sharing. Information such as this makes it even more mind-boggling how - after all of this had been in public record for many years - Rossi managed to find a group of naive venture capitalits so incredibly greedy and stupid that they actually signed a 100 million dollar contract with him? Wouldn't you agree that given this gross negligence on any due deligence, these investors absolutely deserved the loss of every single cent they foolishly invested in Rossi?

• Alainco - thanks for your note. I don't remember meeting you in France but would have enjoyed doing so. No suits allowed in Avignon.

A lot of energy has been put into managing the narrative by Planet Rossi. The one who writes/publishes is the one who is read in the historical perspective.
    Rewriting history is really not that difficult but hiding historical facts is almost impossible when there is a determined and well-funded effort to dig out the true story.

The true story in this instance is shocking, sad and far-reaching. It is fortunate and opportune that the venue has been chosen for the facts to come out by the man himself.

Best,
    Dewey

• Allan - I don't want to violate your long standing court evidence bubble on LF. If this is a waiver then IHFB - the experts have determined COP (lack thereof) and you will learn all about that thru the courts. Para - the locked 1MW container better still be sitting right where is was left last Feb. No idea about what has happened on the customer side but the pictures from inside THAT container are stunningly crystal clear along with the implications and proper conclusions. Again - you'll have to wait until all is introduced into publicly available evidence for the details then you can reach your own conclusions. Planet Rossi's attempt to still spin the "Customer" story is fascinating and telling about the "man behind the curtain" (wall).

• "man behind the curtain" (wall).

The wonderful Wizard of Roz?
    "Toto, something tells me we're not in North Carolina anymore."
    (Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, lest you disrupt his nomination for the Nobel prize)

Or more accurately the Fraudulent Wizard of Roz,
    because because because because because,
    because of the fraudulent things he does?

We're off to sue the Wizard, the....

• Alan - with apologies.

Sig - classic. About that Nobel thing - If NiH CF works, and can be verified by a credible / independent 3rd party, wouldn't it be more appropriate to consider Piantelli's name as the nominee? Did I mention that he is an actual scientist with a credible lab?

Check here for some pictures of the Omar Petroldragon lab / eco-disaster:
    http://milano.corriere.it/foto…ba.shtml?fromArticle=true

• No idea about what has happened on the customer side but the pictures from inside THAT container are stunningly crystal clear along with the implications and proper conclusions.

By "THAT container" I assume you mean the walled off customer site with the walls that do not reach the ceiling. Right?

I'd like to clarify that. The other "container" is the blue shipping container with the equipment in it.

Rossi seem to like having separate containers for his equipment and his businss affairs.

• If NiH CF works, and can be verified by a credible / independent 3rd party, wouldn't it be more appropriate to consider Piantelli's name as the nominee?

I'll second that proposal! But maybe Piantelli who is in his 80s may not suirvive long enough to see his work finally recognized. Perhaps ISCMNS could be persuaded to give him the Gold Medal? Piantelli is surely the father of high temperature gas loading with Ni/H. There is no Rossi effect. Rossi appears to have simply applied some of Piantelli's confidential technology learnt from Focardi.

• I think that Dewey is talking about "Rossi's blue shipping container" what holds IH's "1MW reactor" and its equipment. My understanding is that it was locked to preserve evidence and guard against looting IH's property.

One would think that they would have some policeman or court appointed/approved investigator to document what it holds.
    Perhaps when/ if it gets to expert witness time.

It must be a "thorn in the side" for Rossi to have it sitting there all this time.
    I wonder if it is still broadcasting video from inside.

Dewey did I get that right?

• Para and IHFB - such a familiar question pattern. Hmmmm....?

@Dewey Weaver,
    I don't understand what you mean by familiar pattern. Familiar to what?

The plant and the production thingy have been trapped in the warehouse for almost a year now, presumably doing nothing on each side of the wall. Someone must be paying the rent to keep the bailiffs from auctioning the whole works off (probably as scrap). The landlord would be getting pretty pissed off by now. Unless they are being paid by somebody.

Is there maybe a court order keeping the place as-is?

• the experts have determined COP (lack thereof) and you will learn all about that thru the courts.

You are stating then that there is a lack of COP on any reactor build and/or modified by IH? A COP of zero in all cases, whether directly based on Rossi's disclosure to IH, or whether modified by IH?

BTW, you have already contradicted the under-oath testimony of your lead engineer. Makes it kind of tough to believe you, being that you are not under oath here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.