Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Official Post

Take care in your accusations. You seem far too invested in this

IHFB,

Pot, meet kettle. For our non-English readers, I am *politely* accusing IHFB of being "too invested in Rossi".

Gosh, what about this so complicated for such a very, very few? Very simple; Rossi is a crook. A pathological liar. No way around that. It is all there in the records.

If convicted of this, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

Up to thirty years in prison,
    Up to thirty years of probation, or
    Up to $10,000 in fines.

I hope he will apply the most severe penalty.

That also may be the reason for Fabiani moving to Russia, and Penon's decision to stay in Italy.

Sly behaviour.

• <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/User/603-THHuxley/">@THHuxley</a>

Take care in your accusations. You seem far too invested in this. Are you going to answer my question?

<a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/4745-Rossi-vs-Darden-developments-Part-2/?postID=45650#post45650">Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2</a>

You yourself are far to invested in sub-Gluck conspiracy theories.

I did answer your question. My post was maybe too quickly phrased. What i meant is evidence that based on documents now open will come out in court - and I sort of pushed the two things together.

I have no non-public info about this matter: but to have my views, given what is public, you don't need private info - just common sense!

• Quote from LENR Calender: “As Abd pointed out, fake invoices are potential tax fraud. Though maybe Leonardo didnt get revenue in 2015?”

If a fake company was set up and not in fact purchasing the heat, and fake invoices were generated to propagate…

I was talking about the invoice from JMP to Leonardo. Not the request for invoice from JMP to IH.

• Rossi would have to somehow bring 372kg of platinum sponge to just below melting point every day, bring them outside to cool down etc, if he wanted to use 24MWh of energy each day in a manufacturing process that involved "cooking platinum sponge".

So, less than one cubic foot of it. Seems plausible. But at this stage I doubt it given the recently revealed emails.

• Rossi would have to somehow bring 372kg of platinum sponge to just below melting point every day, bring them outside to cool down etc, if he wanted to use 24MWh of energy each day in a manufacturing process that involved "cooking platinum sponge".

So, less than one cubic foot of it.

Rossi's data shows the fluid from his reactor is just over 100°C. The melting point of platinum sponge is 1772°C. It is not possible to raise the temperature to 1700°C with fluid that is much cooler than this. That would violate the Second Law.

So, less than one cubic foot of it. Seems plausible. But at this stage I doubt it given the recently revealed emails.

And profitable too. Let's see, 372 KG, there's about 35 oz/Kg, Pt cost > $1000/oz, so thats $13,000,000.00 raw. Platinum sponge is at least twice that expensive, but probably more like 10 times. So you make somewhere between $13 million and $100 million each day, 'cause the plant made 1MW 24/7 (almost). It's like the goose that lays platinum eggs!

OK, back to reality.

I think I'm beginning to see why Planet Rossi is so awesome!

Can I buy a Planet Rossi condo?

(Yes you can, if you can wait a few months ... from IH Real Estate Holdings Corp.)

• thats $13,000,000.00 raw. Platinum sponge is at least twice that expensive, but probably more like 10 times. So you make somewhere between $13 million and $100 million each day, 'cause the plant made 1MW 24/7 (almost).

And yet they were overdrawn for $750, their tax records show 1 (one) employee, and Rossi himself was forking over money to pay the bills. With an income of $13 million at least, that's bad money management!

• It seems to me that someone is jumping to conclusions.

I find quite unfair the use of those emails (exhibit 118) because we don't know what Rossi and Bass were really talking about. Those emails are taken out from their context and their reading could be misleading. When I write an email to a friend of mine, I don't clarify things that are known by me and by him, so if a third person reads my words it is possible that something could be misunderstood by him due to the lack of details.

Anyway, in those email Rossi and Bass are talking about the visit of a person, and we don't know who is that person. Maybe both Rossi and Bass wanted to protect the secrecy of their works with people visiting the Plant, and it is not such an unusual thing..... So, Bass is informed that a person will meet him and he knows that he will probably has to answer some questions about his activity. If he doesn't know who is the visitor, I find quite logic that he tries to agree with Rossi upon what he can say and what he cannot say to him. It works this way with industrial secrets......

JM Products could have produced the chemicals that were needed by Rossi and maybe the heat from the Plant was being utilized by Bass for some kind of product useful for Rossi's activity. In that case they HAD to agree about what they could reveal to other persons and what should remain unrevealed.

IH is shooting the latest cartridges........

• You don't exile yourself to Siberia to play fair.

First of all Siberia is NOT Russia just a part of it. Is saying that moving to US means to in Alaska.

Second in Russia is one of the countries where there have been successful replications of the ECAT, being Parchomov's just the most famous.

I would be not surprised if a Russian company ( or military ) had hired Fabiani to develop there a LENR reactor. He is in fact one of the most expert persons !

Remember also that with the new Administration, President Donald Trump probably will make strict commercial relations with Russia.

So maybe that Fabiani has been sent to Russia by an a US company.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.