Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Doc. 130, the judge's order on IH's motion for leave to file a fourth amended answer, now on the docket.

Document 130: IH's motion for leave to file Amendment 4 which includes additional evidence and allegations against Third Parties Johnson, Fabiani and Bass is Granted by the court.

The court has not yet ruled on whether Amendment 4 provides sufficient evidence to reinstate counts IV (fraud) against some or all of the Third Parties, or count V (breach of contract) against Fabiani. Those counts are currently Dismissed by the court.

Now that Amendment 4 is officially filed and accepted by the court, the Third Parties (and Rossi) will next have the opportunity to respond to the new evidence and allegations, and then the court will make a new ruling, based on Amendment 4, on whether to reinstate or dismiss those counts fully or in part.

This should all happen fairly quickly, as the judge has clearly indicated her intent to stay on schedule.

• Love this Judge - she's tough and all business. IH lawyers have a busy 12 hours ahead.

IHFB - I don't know how you and your Planet Rossi brethren keep coming up with this stuff but please do try and accept that nothing ECat worked at IH or in Doral.

• Document 130: IH's motion for leave to file Amendment 4 which includes additional evidence and allegations against Third Parties Johnson, Fabiani and Bass is Granted by the court.

As many (including myself) have observed previously, the quick response of objections to allowing amendment 4 by Fabiani's lawyers was impressive. It did not have the amateurish style of Annesser. The subsequent responses by Johnson and Rossi's attorney's just parroted the same arguments. Even though Fabiani's attorney's objections were over-ruled, it appears to me that they seem the higher quality legal representation among the parties being counter-sued by IH. I'm not sure how much this matters, since it appears the case is overwhelmingly favorable to IH, based on the evidence we've seen so far. But it is interesting (at least to me).

If I were Bass, I'd not be feeling too comfortable with my legal representation.

• This is pretty much it. All the damning evidence is there, that the creatures known as Rossi-ites need to finally escape from their cavern of illusion. What seems at first glance like a chatbot stuck on repeat, is really the punched ticket for oblivion that IH will very soon help deliver to Planet Rossi, in a court of Law

All the talk about the supposedly false information that some pretend has been fed on this forum, is astonishingly shameful. There is as much difference between 100.1 and 103+ as between the E-Quack and the Quack-X: both of those stillborn gadgets originate from the same scam, which is blatant for anyone having followed this affair. Not even considering how very impossible it would be for the glorified heater Rossi tricked IH into financing, to output 1MW in such an enclosed space. If the tape-and-glue boiler Rossi delusionally thinks efficient, would have worked as advertised, Florida would have been turned into a smoldering crater.

please do try and accept that nothing ECat worked at IH or in Doral

Words of wisdom and absolute proofs, unfortunately lost on the hypnotised minds of the Rossi sect

• IHFB - I see. The old Planet Rossi truth standard ploy again

100.1C is a real number from a real analysis. I'm not sure if it will be in evidence or not and I may eventually get around to finding that.

You have much larger problems to deal with but please do continue with your efforts to make your stand.

The temps are going to end up being a moot issue anyway with this $1.5M perfect vacuum footwarmer.

• Roger - good post. At this stage we have to accept that the Planet Rossi efforts and memes are intentional as they try to control the L-F narrative.

Their overlord spends most of his time in what appears to be a tireless crusade against reality and the truth. Rossi's choice of Federal Court ensures that there is an end

to this chapter. He has always wanted to be James Bond but this time he doesn't get off the conveyor belt before the laser or buzzsaw closes this story out.

Prepare yourself for the Govt / Big Energy suppression tidal wave that will follow. He is an expert and has been playing this game of whack-a-mole on steroids (for some serious coin) for almost 40 years.

• What is pitiful is that you presumably knew what the data was, and pushed the 100.1 C value to the community instead. Whether you made up the value or not is irrelevant.

IHBF, what is it about that 100.1 C that you think is such an indictment against DW, when Rossi (the 'Wizard of Roz', himself) uses it as a 'conservative' figure for calculating COP? (As noted by Paradigmnoia)??

I'll let DW speak for himself, but maybe the reason that temperature came up was because it was commonly mentioned or reported by Rossi.

See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrTz5Bq6dsA

• Dewey,

You have to admit, we do not often see a court case played out in a obscure forum. Between your comments as advocate for IH and Rossi JONP commentors like this fictional user Leonardo da Rossa says ---- Dr Rossi "Great Doctori is everything you ever said true ? and Dr. da Rossia says in his JONP "I am not say'n that they are the devil, but I swear on everything I have ever done that in fact they are". But I can not talk about it but blah blah blah.... :)

• IHBF, what is it about that 100.1 C that you think is such an indictment against DW, ...

Dewey presumably knew what the measured values were at the time, and he then projected the 100.1 C value. It doesn't matter whether he took it from the obscure video of Rossi and Focardi discussing a temperature value years ago. At the time Dewey was pushing the 100.1 C value, nobody was thinking about that video. What was on the minds of everyone at the time, was the 1 MW one year test. The thread in which he pushed the 100.1 C value was the thread in which discussion was ensuing about whether the 1 MW test results were valid. The ERV data had not yet been released, and it wasn't clear whether it ever would. Dewey had the ability to skew the public's perception about the 1 MW test results. And he took that opportunity.

• Dewey presumably knew what the measured values were at the time, and he then projected the 100.1 C value. It doesn't matter whether he took it from the obscure video of Rossi and Focardi discussing a temperature value years ago. At the time Dewey was pushing the 100.1 C value, nobody was thinking about that video. What was on the minds of everyone at the time, was the 1 MW one year test. The thread in which he pushed the 100.1 C value was the thread in which discussion was ensuing about whether the 1 MW test results were valid. The ERV data had not yet been released, and it wasn't clear whether it ever would. Dewey had the ability to skew the public's perception about the 1 MW test results. And he took that opportunity.

That number is the 'conservative' number Rossi regularly used to calculate COP. It's a number a tiny bit greater than 100C. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you why 100C is an important number regarding a certain property of H2O. Is it not plausible to you that DW was repeating this number, in common use, based on his knowledge or belief at the time?

It just seems to me that if this is the basis of why DW or Jed for that matter are 'guilty' of some deceit, then I have a hard time respecting your judgement.

• Sig - thanks for the assistance. Planet Rossi is desperately trying project something in the form of a thrown punch. This associated visual is quite enjoyable actually.

They are down to that. It must be a painful and tortured existence unless you're Rossi - he thrives on this stuff.

• You attack IH for not correcting others but why didn't Rossi correct the 100.1 number? Do you have a double standard? Surely Rossi knew the correct one. And why does he still not enter the entire "ERV" final report into evidence?

Why hasn't Penon stepped forward to certify the report and explain the numbers?

• Ok Dewey serious question to you. You have posted here for a long time. You knew that Rossi was stating that he was performing the GPT in that time period. Did you tell IH principles that this was happening? IH statement was " do not believe anything unless we state it". Then IH said nothing while Rossi was giving daily GPT reports. This has always made me wonder, why was this not stopped. People do things for reasons.

• I'm sure I don't need to explain to you why 100C is an important number regarding a certain property of H2O.

On second thought, maybe you are NOT aware of the phase-change significance of the highly non-linear temperature vs. energy curve of liquid water vs. steam?

This is elementary to the thermodynamics of water and steam, but maybe not obvious to the lay person.

Do you understand that at one atmosphere (or 1 Bar) pressure, there is a huge significance in terms of the energy (enthalpy to be specific) of a quantity of 100C water vs. 100.1C steam?

And that in comparison there is not much difference between 100.1C steam and 103C steam?

Which is why Rossi uses the 100.1C number as a 'conservative' number?

• Rigel - you claim that Rossi was stating that the test was the GPT. What date and reference do you have for that. I tried to look at one time but found nothing like that until autumn of last year in the middle of the "test".

Where do you get the idea that GPT was announced here before around Aug or Sept?

second - Rossi Blog is not an official notice. I personally ignore it. But even there, where do you first see that "GPT" was mentioned and not just a simple test?

OK now you come forth with your timing and references or stop such assertions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.