Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Alan - I have not been to Doral in person. The story is interesting in that it continues to evolve over what was there and photographed on inspection day vs

what Planet Rossi thinks / wishes was there during the "customer" rental period including pipe sizes (and since for that matter). Lots of explaining left for the Plaintiff's side.

One moral of the story has become clear - teach your children that you can tell the truth the same way every time but can never tell a lie the same way twice.

• The story is interesting in that it continues to evolve over what was there and photographed on inspection day vs

what Planet Rossi thinks / wishes was there during the "customer" rental period including pipe sizes (and since for that matter).

But you said, prior to the recent Doral inspection, that "pictures were taken and pipes were measured in Doral." Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2

So if Rossi switched out everything and substituted with different pipes, etc., you could easily show that by comparison with your previous photos, correct?

• Barty - It didn't appear that anything had changed inside the container. Apparently almost everything was cut away from the outside of the container and

stories are being told that will be revealed and resolved in court. Based on what has been learned, I think the pipe size issue has become moot.

Remember that Rossi has no expertise in real steam systems.

• Penon's "test plan" had the pressure gauge outside the shelter. There was likely a pipe connection on the outside for that.

from his plan:

"– temperature probe for measuring steam temperature at the outlet of the shelter. It is located along the steam pipe at the outside of the shelter

– pressure probe for measuring steam pressure at the outlet of the shelter. It is located along the steam pipe at the outside of the shelter "

I have seen a plumber disconnect and reconnect a pipe from the other side of a wall. But to change diameter it would take an adaptor and a large wall hole.

I wonder if we will see reports from Penon's claim of post verification of the measurement devices. I still would like to know what pressure gauge was used. If it was an absolute gauge as he stated, I would have liked to see barometric pressure fluctuations in the numbers. Perhaps it was not sensitive enough (1%). Need to look up the barometric pressure history of Miami. But the temperature was out of its range.

• Official Post

Based on what has been learned, I think the pipe size issue has become moot.

Dewey,

From the sounds of that, IH just found yet another reason to submit a Summary Judgement. The others being:

-Doral was not the GPT.

-Rossi/Johnson misrepresented to IH: JMP's place of incorporation (not the UK), ownership, Rossi/Johnson involvement, it's ability to produce, and sell a real product.

-Rossi lied about Italian law so as to circumvent the previously agreed to conditions for the VT.

-discrepancy between the FPL electric bill, and Penon's "Final Report".

Did I miss any?

• Let's be serious, it is high time for disambiguation!

I dare to think that the discussion here about the visit at the Doral plant is anachronic and inefficient.

The RvD trial seems to be planned for a duration of 1.5 years , 9 months in 2016 and 9 months in 2017

and now it is in an advanced state- that is the Court already knows the real proofs of the Parts- it is a game of chess.

In meantime, here in this parallel garbled trial -we are still playing poker more disinformation, incomplete information, irrelevant"information" is processed than real information. Less and less connected to the real evolution.

Rossi has given some information about the Plant during the Test - as any real plant there were problems and the problems were solved, the technology works, giving multiplicative excess heat. Results are in four ERV reports accepted and paid by IH.

After April 5, 2016 when the litigation started, IH and its supporters have gradually created a counter-narrative- the process is inexistent, impossible and (if not so) kills everybody in the customers plant

Technically (actually anti-technically speaking)

the main proof of IH is the famous Exhibit 5.

My opinion is that this Exhibits says false and inept things. A decision could be taken based on a diagram of the plant or even better now based on what was seen during the visit of the Plant.

Then the great fan of Exhibit 5 could say loudly and proudly: I have told it, the steam pipe has only 40mm, the flowmeter was in a half-full pipe over the reservoir: "veni, vidi, vici!" Murray is a genius and so am I (he)

Instead such message even in a diplomatic form, here Dewey has placed a lot of sentences - ambiguous, irrelevant and venomous.

Here there are, commented;

The story is interesting in that it continues to evolve over what was there and photographed on inspection day vs what Planet Rossi thinks / wishes was there during the "customer" rental period including pipe sizes (and since for that matter).

Clearly blurred the story evolved during the Test

nd what's with the the pipe sizes?

Lots of explaining left for the Plaintiff's side.

Fine for its opponent, nothing more to explain?

One moral of the story has become clear - teach your children that you can tell the truth the same way every time but can never tell a lie the same way twice.

At a first sight it looks he speaks about Murray, perhaps he has told the same lie before the Court. But was he there?

Planet Rossi knows who was there and who was not and there was no court reporter for the site inspection.

Planet Rossi, Dewey's stereotipy is all Rossi's supporters. They have no idea who has been at the visit. Rossi probably knows

R's been getting a lot of English practice in all the depositions - its amazing how connected that man is to his story.

This is indeed a nasty trick was Rossi unable to tell something important? Has actually somebody reported that Rossi was not speaking well.

Dewey, I offer you a challenge- let's take ten pages from James Joyce's novel 'Ullysses' and

let's list the words we do not understand. Who finds more is the loser, OK?

Other nastyness- perhaps he is good in surreal steam systems?

Your experts will help him after finishing their reports.

It would be better to discuss as professionals or not at all. No more void ambiguities!

peter

• Official Post

Peter,

Rossi told IH that JMP was an affiliate of Johnson Matthey, formed in the UK, a chemical company, produced a product, Bass was it's chief engineer and Bass had a business card that had platinum derivatives listed on it. Rossi and his lawyer -who incorporated JMP in Florida, also *clearly put in writing* that neither he, Rossi nor anyone they knew or were related to, were involved with JMP.

If any of this turns out to be a lie, will you still defend Rossi?

I do not really understand the engineering issues like you, Jed and the others, so I keep out of that. But what has already been submitted by IH, and in most cases *not denied* by Rossi, or his 3rd Party defendants (Johnson,Fabiani,Penon,Bass), are very damning of Rossi as a person. Or at least it is to me, and most here. I know you see this as an unfair "attack", but in my world, as I am sure in yours too, good men with integrity just do not do these things Rossi has done. Sorry.

So much lying...not just in regards to IH, but throughout his 6 years in the public eye. You read JONP just like I do, so surely you have noticed the many discrepancies between what Rossisays, and what happens? His use of "sockpuppets", which even he admitted doing in court filings (blames it on APCO, of course). That is just not normal, nor necessary if Rossi has what he claims.

Anyways, take care. :)

• Peter,

As Shane has pointed out we know that Rossi is deceitful. Your "lets wait and see, but I distrust IH" attitude is essentially making out IH to be deceitful too. But IH are a major player in the LENR funding space and tarnishing their reputation on zero evidence, as you do, is no good for anyone.

It is always possible to think of dark conspiracy stories, and difficult to disprove them since any contrary evidence becomes part of the conspiracy, but I don't see it likely here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.