Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• IHFB must realize that he continues to have to manufacture his own ammo. He has done an admirable job trying to hold his mirage of a position.

Pipe size doesn't matter as it has been confirmed Rossi didn't have even the basics of a steam system in place in Doral.

If the E-Cat had worked as claimed since 2011, IH would never have been needed in the first place.

• Try as you may, you will not succeed in establishing that Dewey and Jed are speaking on behalf of IH without further evidence, except with people who are already convinced that this is the case.

I worked as a contractor for HP when I was younger. Nothing I said at that time represented HP's position on this or that. You'll need more evidence to show that Dewey and Jed are being directed by IH to run some kind of PR campaign.

• IHFB - You're now demonstrating that you have about as much knowledge of things as Penon (who is a total joke). We have several friends who have worked with MFMP and we think they are amazing people / researchers / engineers. Supporting LENR research doesn't translate to co-opting and we're proud to be supporting ongoing REAL research despite the massive time and resource drain needed to fight Rossi's litigious sideshow. You're a pure Planet Rossi troll and nothing more.

• They have funded co-opted several researchers at a time when there is almost no money in the field. FTFY. Do you think they are friends of the MFMP? If so, think again.

What is your basis for claiming that IH have co-opted several researchers? Or is this just speculation? How are IH not friends of MFMP? What information do you have about the relationship between IH and MFMP, beyond what we've been hearing from Bob Greenyer?

• To the contrary, the ultimate question (at least for me) is whether the e-Cat works as claimed. I could really care little about the rest.

You have been posting a lot for someone who cares little.

Personally I care quite a bit. It is unjust given evidence to date to view IH as anything but who they say they are: they have ample evidence to back that claim; unlike Rossi who has no evidence to back his many much more extreme claims.

• IH Fanboy wrote:

They have funded several researchers at a time when there is almost no money in the field. FTFY. Do you think they are friends of the MFMP? If so, think again.

Who has IH "co-opted" as opposed to just funded. Name one that was "co-opted" that as in anyway publically attacked Rossi. No researcher that I know of that are supported by IH have said anything like that. In fact, most of them have remained so silent as to only know of their existence by Darden's interview. If you mean co-opted in terms that they have received funds from IH which you crossed out then perhaps yes, but if you mean it in terms that IH is using them against their wishes and against their views of Rossi then no - In terms used by Rossi, I demand proof.

• IHFB - You're now demonstrating that you have about as much knowledge of things as Penon (who is a total joke). We have several friends who have worked with MFMP and we think they are amazing people / researchers / engineers. Supporting LENR research doesn't translate to co-opting and we're proud to be supporting ongoing REAL research despite the massive time and resource drain needed to fight Rossi's litigious sideshow. You're a pure Planet Rossi troll and nothing more.

That's where you want them! The amazing people...

Feeding the hungry with peanuts! Let them sign NDA's, that even don't allow them to tell where the toilet is located...

Only fools or desperate people work for money laundry kind of people/investors.

Only good news: Ni-Li-H LENR is alive!!

• Wyttenbach yes I expect the researchers are tied up with NDA's

And yes, there is little funding out there other than IH and Tex Tech. - at least in the US.

And yes, some of them might be desperate.

However, I would never classify any "legit researcher" as a fool.

Calling LENR researchers fools is not good for anyone.

I personally have no doubts of LENR excess heat but I do have doubts that Ni-Li-H is the correct path.

My question is how many actually experiments in LENR are producing or claiming to produce excess at this very hour? My guess is that you can count the ones producing right NOW (not yesterday or tomorrow) on one or perhaps two hands. I know there are quite a few LENR companies but most do not have active systems in real time.

Anyone here care to make a list?

• To the contrary, the ultimate question (at least for me) is whether the e-Cat works as claimed. I could really care little about the rest.

Remember that this thread is about the law suit Rossi brought against IH. What matters there is was there even an approved GPT fulfilling the agreement with the six cylinder system. The heat is only relevant if the resest was fulfilled.

• They have funded co-opted several researchers at a time when there is almost no money in the field.

I have known most of those people for a long time. You can't co-opt them. They will say whatever they like. Most of them dismiss Rossi is a fraud, but they are not interested in him, they know little about him or the lawsuit, so they have not said much about him.

I do not think I.H. cares what they say. I know that I.H. does not care what I say. It has not tried to co-opt anyone. There would be no point. This will be settled in the court of law, not on internet discussion groups.

I wish the whole business had gone away months ago. Such a terrible waste of money.

• Official Post

IHFB,

While you think the Bass, chimney, and radiator fan discussions you reference shows a pattern of shifting the goal posts by the IH supporters, I do not think they improve Rossi's position. What your refs do show, is that you did a good job confusing the issues...a tactic I am sure Rossi's lawyers will employ in court. With the facts on their side lawyers argue the facts, and no doubt IH will have lots of ammunition to do just that, and when the facts are not to their favor, as it appears the case will be for Rossi, they just argue.

• On what planet can researchers conduct serious work without funding? The ongoing demonstration of bitterness and cluelessness is extraordinary.

Well many LENR researchers have continued to work on LENR/ cold fusion for years without funding. There are those like Jean Paul Biberian that have worked "off their own nickel" for years. But that is part of the problem. Funding is scarce and limited. I am glad that there is an IH and a Bill Gates that are willing to fund some research.

• Well many LENR researchers have continued to work on LENR/ cold fusion for years without funding. There are those like Jean Paul Biberian that have worked "off their own nickel" for years. But that is part of the problem.

This is nearly futile. It is pretty much a waste of time. It takes them months or years to accomplish tasks that would take weeks in a properly equipped and manned laboratory. Plus they do not have modern diagnostic equipment such as SEM, so they are floundering around in the dark.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.