Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• The ongoing demonstration of bitterness and cluelessness is extraordinary.

It would have been better for IH never to have been formed in the first place. The incessant vitriol from Dewey speaks for itself. LENR would have been on firmer ground without IH. Now we just have a big sticky fuzz ball to deal with, and additional scorn from the general public. NiH systems have been shown to work. Rossi brought that into the fore of many minds through his demonstrations, believed by the upper echelons of government and academia. It seems to me that IH has fought to stifle any advancement of this line of LENR research, choosing to throw small amounts of funding toward non-commercially-viable LENR research, seemingly as a diversion tactic, while disrupting open source efforts. IH's efforts are not needed, or wanted (except for maybe by the recipients of the token research money).

• IH Fanboy wrote:

They have funded several researchers at a time when there is almost no money in the field. FTFY. Do you think they are friends of the MFMP? If so, think again.

Who has IH "co-opted" as opposed to just funded. Name one that was "co-opted" that as in anyway publically attacked Rossi. No researcher that I know of that are supported by IH have said anything like that. In fact, most of them have remained so silent as to only know of their existence by Darden's interview. If you mean co-opted in terms that they have received funds from IH which you crossed out then perhaps yes, but if you mean it in terms that IH is using them against their wishes and against their views of Rossi then no - In terms used by Rossi, I demand proof.

They attempted to co-opt Rossi's technnology, but he was on to them and filed the suit to stop them.

• They attempted to co-opt Rossi's technnology, but he was on to them and filed the suit to stop them.

I am sure, Rossi told you that, did he? It is really crazy how many different scenarios are being constructed to explain that this guy obviously has what he claims (since many years...) and the resto of the world is evil. He could become another EInstein of the 21 century, but doesn't seem to be interested. Why? Maybe you can provide another new conspircacy theory, that we are not yet aware of...

• This is nearly futile. It is pretty much a waste of time. It takes them months or years to accomplish tasks that would take weeks in a properly equipped and manned laboratory. Plus they do not have modern diagnostic equipment such as SEM, so they are floundering around in the dark.

Exactly so.

It is pointless to run endless variations of what one THINKS Rossi might have used for fuel, or as a heating regime, and relying on luck to hit on some combination that does the trick. (even assuming that there is something useful to be replicated in Rossi's farrago)

• IHFB and RiRi - you're hopeless, exhausted and cornered. All the lies have caught up with you and you're not going to win this.

Peter - you need to try and preserve yourself for real LENR progress. Last week was a

demonstrable week for the crazies and you seem to be caught in the gravitational pull that

has consumed several others who are no longer useful to the cause. Wake up man and get yourself together!

• I tried for 2 years to get hot Ni and H gas to work (on the side) with no success. I know of others that also spent time chasing Rossi's claims with no success. I guess I lacked the secret ingredient from planet Rossi. However, I doubt that his patents have any worth at all if they do not allow others "skilled in the art" to replicate.

There are other LENR items that do work.

• Dear Dewey,

Why, instead of saying something relevant and significant about LENR, the Plant visit, Test, research funded by IH/you, open and disputed

questions of go/not go importance, etc., you give wise advises to those who disagree with you in an artificial language in which the words are English but the sense is missing?

In which last week crazyness was I trapped?

You could simply say Murray is/is not a genius and we, the opponents will understand.

You have spoken about "our experts" - one expert paid by IH was Penon and now you denigrate him vehemently. Why not in 2015? The new ones are better?

I am not joking this style of speaking and thinking can become irreversible, who knows if you will be able o speak again rationally and straightly, not in void slogans.

Tell something true and reasonable, please!

peter

• @IHFB said : "Not after they are given a token amount of research money and placed under NDA. They are now co-opted, plain and simple. IH does not have the greater good in mind. Otherwise, they would be openly supporting MFMP researchers without NDA restrictions."

I do not know if this is true of IH, but I do know it is the way business works. It has and will continue to work like this. Nothing evil here. They have said they are seeding small bits here and there. It seems prudent.

But IHFB continues: " IH does not have the greater good in mind. Otherwise, they would be openly supporting MFMP researchers without NDA restrictions."

I really doubt the above. It does not imply that to me.

I think you bring up a good point, but everyone is entrenched in their position. IH is incorporated as a business not a charity. I am unaware if any private company is supporting MFMP. They use blood, sweat, tears and a little bit of crowdfunding.

• Peter - much to the dismay of Planet Rossi, several important folks finally got a look inside the 1MW container last week, including those who Rossi had previously attempted to keep out. We now know why he didn't want certain people to be able to more closely examine his system. The take away is that one side is emboldened and knows what to do next, and the other side may have a more clues as to the additional heat rounds coming their way.

• Peter - much to the dismay of Planet Rossi, several important folks finally got a look inside the 1MW container last week, including those who Rossi had previously attempted to keep out. We now know why he didn't want certain people to be able to more closely examine his system. The take away is that one side is emboldened and knows what to do next, and the other side may have a more clues as to the additional heat rounds coming their way.

Thanks, a bit better but abscons logic.

Some new eyes have seeen what the older eyes could not? You are speaking about the container or the complete Plant, where is the bad beef?

Please modify the last sentence as what has IH to do and what has Rossi (person not Planet!)

And please tell exactly- Exhibit 5, confirmed/infirmed? Why is this so difficult?

What has happened in the Plant during the Test

will decide who wins, not Rossi's pre-history or Milanese accent. And the stake is huge beyond money- was a LENR technology created or not? Humankind asks it, Planet Terra, not Planet Rossi.

peter

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.