Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Yeah. Complicit activity... payments to stay loyal... maybe even secret societies are involved Dewey!

Yeah, it really sucks for Planet R that the Court refused to seal (make secret) information. Now all that information can be released to the public in trial.

The Planet needs to be sure they've got enough tin foil for their fedora's.

• Yeah, it really sucks for Planet R that the Court refused to seal (make secret) information. Now all that information can be released to the public in trial.

I think you tragically misunderstand what your supposed "Planet Rossi" is. We don't want things to be sealed. We don't care about the outcome of the trial. We are not doing Rossi's bidding. We want to know whether Rossi's devices produce excess heat. That's it. IH have all of the reason in the world to obfuscate our efforts to get to the bottom of that question. You and others seem to buy into everything that is fed to you by Dewey, even in some instances without any supporting evidence!

I will apologize up front if others in the "Planet Rossi" do not agree with me. But that is my position.

• We want to know whether Rossi's devices produce excess heat. That's it.

Okay so look at Penon's data and draw your own conclusions. Do you seriously believe that data could be real?!? It looks fake to me. Someone stuffed the same ridiculous numbers into the spreadsheet day after day. Do you trust someone who would do that?

I mean the data attached below. I wish I could find the original in Eric Walker's archives.

• You and others seem to buy into everything that is fed to you by Dewey, even in some instances without any supporting evidence!

You are so right. I generally 'buy' what DW says:

When DW says:

1. that the deposition with an unnamed source in the Dominican Republic was none other than Penon, I find that likely to be true.

2. regarding due diligence "I do have to say that due diligence said walk away from Rossi but TD's hunch was that something else could come from this even if Rossi didn't work out. Nobody bargained for getting wrapped around the axle for a season…", I find that likely to be true.

3. "Darden knew the up front risk in doing transactions with this controversial figure and had thought that all the way through. He clearly stated that to me along with all of the early co-travelers.", I find that likely to be true.

4. "Rossi loses 5 different ways on the flow meter. Only one needs to stick with the Judge. There are 18 major flaws (of which the flow meter matter is 1) in his case / claims some with substantial subcategories.", I find that likely to be true.

5. "Evidence and testimony have already been submitted that proves beyond any doubt that IH was in position to pay any and all obligations that it might have incurred as part of its effort to find LENR technology that can be characterized, confirmed and implemented...", I find that likely to be true.

6. "IH paid $10M for access to ALL of Rossi's E-Cat IP past present and future. Rossi signed the agreement and took the money. If fact, he had one year to cancel it - all he had to do was return the money but he didn't - he took the money...", I find that likely to be true.

I find all those statements likely be true, because they are congruent with things like the contract for Rossi's IP, the other Court documents which are available publicly, and mostly because: if he is lying, he has not really accomplished any benefit for doing it, since the Court will decide based on evidence, AND it will become abundantly clear to everyone very soon that he is lying.

Only a delusional person would make the statements Dewey Weaver has made if they are untrue.

Only a delusional person would sue IH and claim robotic factories and satisfied customers if in fact their "technology" were untrue.

Based on the evidence available, which person is most likely to be a delusional liar? Hmmm, let me think. Think, think, think.............

• In Exhibit 5, there were questions and there were statements

One last time. The memo was written long before the lawsuit was filed by Rossi. Quit stating that Murray is making a statement to the courts. He is not involved.

You can say IH presented evidence to the court from the past that supports their claims. Murray WAS asking for clarifications.

So now, I will follow your form and style of statements and mirror them :

Penon broke his contract and did not answer Murray, the IH engineer. He is in default of contract and in big trouble.

Rossi has instructed his friend Penon not to answer and is also in big trouble.

Rossi has not answered the counter claims from IH (which included the pipe size) because he cannot. He does not have a leg to stand on.

It is about 95% certain that the all the above is true and Rossi is the "evil empire"! :)

Image result for dig a hole meme:)

• Its looking more like the Judge isn't liking something else instead. 160 DENIED in almost record time. Their Rule 11 stunt went down in flames a little bit faster but this is close enough to indicate that things aren't smelling quite right from the Plaintiff's side

down in the Miami court system. Among other things, R's attorneys were trying to seal some juicy emails from certain university folks who may now want to start thinking REALLY hard and fast about their associations with a known criminal and self-confessed liar while there is still time.

Document 163 says:

ORDERED AND ADJUDGED as follows:

1. The Motion to Seal [ECF No. 160] is DENIED.

2. The Motion for Sanctions [ECF No. 161] and its attached exhibits are STRICKEN.

3. This Order shall not be filed under seal.

DONE AND ORDERED in Miami, Florida this 9th day of March, 2017.

(signed)

CECILIA M. ALTONAGA

UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE

• Yes, another blow from the court to Rossi.

#1 was were Rossi was requesting that some entity/person be kept secret. What is it about all the secrets with him anyway? Looks like we might find out who he was wanting to keep secret this time!

#2 was Rossi asking for sanctions against IH, which the court deemed unfounded and denied. Why does Rossi simply not show some proof the eCat works? That JMP was a real company? He only files legal fluff.

#3 was that even Rossi losing his motions will not be kept secret and the whole world will see another failed attempt. But not to worry, the believers will not pay any attention to such drivel. Anything that is negative towards the eCat is lies, immoral and not to be even read. It is heresy. The court is quickly showing they have been taken over by "the powers that be"! :huh:

Yet, I am sure there will be "certain posters" that will read the above and say it was exactly what Rossi planned, wanted and is part of his legal strategy that is a "magnificence"!

hmmmmm........ :/

• I think you tragically misunderstand what your supposed "Planet Rossi" is. We don't want things to be sealed. We don't care about the outcome of the trial. We are not doing Rossi's bidding. We want to know whether Rossi's devices produce excess heat. That's it. IH have all of the reason in the world to obfuscate our efforts to get to the bottom of that question. You and others seem to buy into everything that is fed to you by Dewey, even in some instances without any supporting evidence!

Thanks Bob, oldguy, Paradigmnoia, DW, Sigmoidal for your efforts repeating what is obvious when IHFB & a few others repeat these misdirections (I'm being kind). It gets boring after a while which is why I like to take a rest from time to time.

IHFB: You don't want to know whether Rossi's devices produce excess heat. The ample evidence on this matter is not processed by you. That is: if it points towards no excess heat you argue against it however unlikely that argument is, or worst case say that we cannot know. If it points (indirectly) towards excess heat, you state it as evidence that convinces you IH is the evil empire.

Case in point is the DN40 pipe. We can have no clear evidence whether that 6m of piping was DN40. Personally I don't know, I can see there might be an argument (DW has hinted at it) that to have bigger piping would require support structures that don't exist. I can see P's sterling work on the photographic evidence point to a 6m section that is relatively small. But I don't know, And it does not matter.

IHFB thinks it does matter. Why? Because if DN40 Rossi's device does not work. But if many many other things, all of which are highly likely, Rossi's device does not work. You have to be willfully blind to ignore the large amount of evidence in that direction. So, for most of us, the DN40 issue is not a big deal. Sure, it might prove beyond doubt that Rossi's device does not work. But we have ample other evidence of that.

We buy into DW's statements not because we are biased or idiots, but because as IHFB admits here there often is supporting evidence. I don't think everything DW says will be true. But I've never known him to lie. Whereas Rossi has on the record lied a few times, and misdirected again and again. You don't have to read him talking to himself via weird sock puppets on JONP to notice that.

Regards, THH

PS - thanks Paradigmnoia for the Herculean work on photographic analysis. It is undervalued here, and I don't comment merely because it is not my thing.

• JedRothwell ,

That ERV segment that you posted is particularly egregious.

Not just the monotonous numbers, but the fact that the Customer reported receiving 15 x 1MW days when the whole month was all 0.75 MW days.

(27000 kg water each day, not 36000 kg)

IFHB,

Any thoughts on this? Remember now, this was not supplied by IH, but by Rossi's camp. :?:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.