Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• He has designed and built a couple of very precise calorimeters I believe. One of them a whole room-full of kit. allegedly discrimination is better than 10 mW..

Oh... and when did he used these very precise calorimeters (at least one) in order to demonstrare the alleged AEH to scientific community or it was simply the usual show for turists?

• Especially odd given that it looks like the pinball contract was renewed again for another year, seems like a lot of time being devoted to pinball flipper controls...

Pinball control is the only real work they are able to do, moreover it's a good way for money transfer. :)

• Looks like I got a cameo appearance on Peter's blog.

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…enr-mirror-situation.html

Glad at least someone is finding my comments insightful.

Dear Fanboy,

You fully deserve attaention and gratitude for your courage and patience for confronting a tough majority of people mesmerized by Ih's vision

of the RvD affair. especially because they are

driven buy the oppressors Decalog and attack awyas in packs. Have you seen a single real fact

described by them, a single documented proof?

Only rottenly dubious things as the 40mm steam pipe or the cheating flowmeter or the test not GPT infamy...(etc.)

I don't know if you have seen my life slogan:

MY FAVORITE SPORT IS SWIMMING;

MY FAVORITE META-SPORT IS SWIMMING COUNTER-STREAM

You are kindly invited to my blog or my Gmail

for discussion re coordinating efforts in battles.

Peter

• Understandable slogan Peter. Sadly, it does not bode well for truly independent thought since you determine your direction as opposite to the stream. To be independent, sometimes you will swim with the current, against, or get out of the stream altogether. My viewpoint has been unrelated to IH's, but was based on a glaring lack of empirical support for AR's claims, his demonstrated and admitted lies, his use of sock puppets on his blog to shape opinion, resorting to a lawsuit to get money rather than selling a trillion dollar product to the rest of the world, among other things. You can completely subtract IH from the equation and get the same result. Regardless of AR's shady behavior, there has not been one convincing or repeatable demonstration excess heating from the fuel mixture reported in his patent and by the analysis of the Lugano fuel.

The matter involving IH is relevant in figuring out where AR has lied. In order to believe he has something, you must agree that he has lied in a very major way. Did he lie to IH when he provided them the formula for the fuel? Did he lie in his patent about the fuel content? If he told IH the truth, and they are hiding it, then he lied in his patent. He couldn't have told the truth in the patent as it has been demonstrated to not work. Perhaps he lied both in his patent and to IH? Which lie(s) do you find to be most satisfactory in supporting the hypothesis that he has working technology?

• Well spoken! Peter Glück and other blind Rossi followers seem to be fine along with Rossi just claiming to have the holy grail, no need to manufacture or sell a product to whoever may order one. Rossi-says Is good enough forever...now at least for a decade.

I do hope that others who have a serious interest getting this technology to market will succeed soon.

• Peter,

A grand total of no one is "mesmerized" by anything.

The overwhelming majority just simply do NOT believe that Andrea Rossi has developed a machine that produces Energy Out > Energy In.

DW and IHFB argue like jilted high school teenager girls, neither accepting or even considering the others viewpoints it is predictable and comical.

Do you, Peter Gluck, believe that The Ecat produces Energy Out > Energy In?

• Peter,

Do you, Peter Gluck, believe that The Ecat produces Energy In > Energy Out?

Energy In > Energy Out? Better Energy In = Energy Out I believe ever on that.

Yes, he believe Energy Out > Energy In, and also he believes in Santa Claus. :)

• The true Solution is

the energy out has to be multiple of the nergy in.

Additive energy ou say 30% more than energy in is old stuff in LENR (Cold fusion)

I have explained my ideas re what I call LENR+ starting 2012.

I thought multiplicative heat excess will be possible (seee Surfdyn theory 1992)

Rossi has confirmed it, in the spirit of my "Why Technology First" paper from 1995.

It is his merit.

Now the trial will show wbhat Rossi really had what he has obtained during the Test.

Ih has awakened and discovered Rossi has nothing and is a horrible man only when he wanted his money- in normal circumstances the test- if it shows zero excess energy had to be stoppe immediately. You see IH has no technical proofs

and has/is trying things that are dubious as ethics

Normally the have had already published say a photo with the 40mm pipe or with the flowmeter high above the reservoir- these show that the instruments were forced to lie all the time.

But such proofs are replaced wth factoids and you are repetitively discussing irrelevant issues

Peter

• Peter Gluck - what is your explanation why Rossi refuses to share his "invention" publicly or in a way that the mainstream science can follow up and replicate, and AR finally deserves what he is claimin to be awarded for (Nobel prize)?

Would you personally behave exactly like him if you would have found out or "invented" what he claims to have????

• Understandable slogan Peter. Sadly, it does not bode well for truly independent thought since you determine your direction as opposite to the stream. To be independent, sometimes you will swim with the current, against, or get out of the stream altogether. My viewpoint has been unrelated to IH's, but was based on a glaring lack of empirical support for AR's claims, his demonstrated and admitted lies, his use of sock puppets on his blog to shape opinion, resorting to a lawsuit to get money rather than selling a trillion dollar product to the rest of the world, among other things. You can completely subtract IH from the equation and get the same result. Regardless of AR's shady behavior, there has not been one convincing or repeatable demonstration excess heating from the fuel mixture reported in his patent and by the analysis of the Lugano fuel.

The matter involving IH is relevant in figuring out where AR has lied. In order to believe he has something, you must agree that he has lied in a very major way. Did he lie to IH when he provided them the formula for the fuel? Did he lie in his patent about the fuel content? If he told IH the truth, and they are hiding it, then he lied in his patent. He couldn't have told the truth in the patent as it has been demonstrated to not work. Perhaps he lied both in his patent and to IH? Which lie(s) do you find to be most satisfactory in supporting the hypothesis that he has working technology?

I'm convinced that Andrea Rossi's technology as a whole works and can work wonderfully. He doesn't just have something, but a paradigm shattering technology.

However, it is not always straightforward to pass on experience and know how gained by years of preparing fuel and testing. A list of other parties have replicated the Rossi Effect seemingly successfully, but another long list of replicators failed to produce any measurable excess heat at all. Apparently, to process the fuel and create the conditions for excess heat is tricky: as Me356 told us each batch/brand/type of nickel will require a different level of pre-treatment in order for it to be capable of breathing a significant quantity of hydrogen. In regards to their failed tests, I find it very possible that Industrial Heat's fuel processing wasn't always spot on. Although, in other tests such as the the runaway that blew open a thick stainless steel reactor body, they may have hit the bulls eye with their fuel treatment. And, from what it seems (although I could be wrong) they did some testing on their own (those little glass vials that cost twenty five bucks to test), but they didn't exactly have an all out research project going on with a lab full of scientists trying to figure out how to optimize fuel treatment. So Andrea Rossi could have honestly given them formulas and techniques that did indeed work, but they may not have had the experience to optimally implement them.

Now, on other issues it sure seems like Andrea Rossi lied or at least horribly misrepresented various issues. For example, the connection to Johnson Matthey, the nature of James Bass's employment, the independence of JM Products, and perhaps other issues. Although I think we should wait for the trial to get the full story about all these issues (not just cherry picked emails), these are the areas where Rossi's claims seem to fall flat. For example, on the Journal of Nuclear Physics Andrea Rossi claimed that the customer needed the exact amount of steam the plant could produce (one megawatt) to keep their product line going. Even if JM Products -- who seemed to be mostly ran by Rossi -- were utilizing a highly endothermic process, I have a gut feeling that this is another exaggeration. Some manufacturing was probably going on, but we'll have to wait until the trial to find out how much product was produced and how much heat was consumed. Also, what becomes very legally confusing to me, is if Rossi proves the plant produced a level of excess heat beyond what was required, but it is proven that he lied about a wide range of other issues.

Again, we have to separate Rossi's basic claims on the technology as a whole from his potentially misleading or deceptive (I say potentially because we should wait for the trial to get the full story) claims on other issues. If we dismiss the reality of the technology just because we become mad, angry, or outraged about his overall behavior, then we do a disservice to the whole world.

• Peter Gluck - what is your explanation why Rossi refuses to share his "invention" publicly or in a way that the mainstream science can follow up and replicate, and AR finally deserves what he is claimin to be awarded for (Nobel prize)?

Would you personally behave exactly like him if you would have found out or "invented" what he claims to have????

My explanation is that Rossi is paranoid about giving out information that could help replicators because his technology, fundamentally, is extremely simple. I think once you learn how to nail the processing of the nickel fuel (EM stimulation is below this in importance) the effect can be rapidly engineered into products. Me356 discovered this himself: once you process the nickel so that it can "breathe" there are countless ways to move forward with the technology. The truth is that 98% of replicators don't perform the tedious daily testing that is required to optimize the breathing process. This is the ONLY reason Rossi is still ahead of everyone else. I'm convinced that the lack of most replicators to commit to even ONE MONTH of working exclusively on fuel processing (and testing each new batch) is why we're in such a rut right now.

As soon as a team can be put together to methodically (not always making sweeping changes but shifting one small parameter at a time) figure out how to make specific brands/types/sizes of nickel breathe, this whole thread will become mostly irrelevant. Once you have optimized nickel, if you add a source of atomic hydrogen (there are many such sources) like a hot tungsten filament, a radio frequency generator, a DC glow discharge, or some other method to produce energetic H atoms/ions that can deeply penetrate the nickel surface, you can set your COP to whatever you desire.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.