Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• I say this with all sincerity because I do hold respect toward you and others who have actually got their hands dirty with some real experimentation. How closely have you followed Me356's suggestions? Do you think it would be worthwhile for someone in the open source LENR community to do so?

I am aware of his suggestions and also efforts by experimenters to follow his advice. These suggestions have been followed by several people with results that did not appear to be above the noise floor. Brian Albiston very carefully followed everything he could get from Me356. MFMP also incorporated several (if not all of these recommendations). From non-reported work at SKINR, they incorporated several of the suggestions. I am sorry to say I see no evidence that fuel prep differences have any effect.

• So you are going to stick with your "not even 10 "active entities" in the whole world" nonsense?

Why don't you list some of the entities? Give us the names of 10 or 20. As I said, most of the ones in the Anthropocene Institute document left the field long ago. They list NEDO and BARC, for example. Can you find any research from them since the mid-1990s? KAIST held a meeting, but the guy who organized it retired, and that was that. They never did any research. As far as I know, the only one left is ENEA, and every year they have to fight for a pittance.

If what I say is nonsense, show us affirmative proof there are projects underway. Web sites, people attending ICCF conferences, papers in the J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. . . . something. You do realize that I copy-edit every paper in the JCMNS, and I attend the ICCF conferences. So I would know about these projects, unless they are secret. Perhaps you claim these groups are working in secret, invisible, without websites or publications. That claim cannot be falsified.

• Show your list of research groups active today that are actually claiming heat.

Never mind actual heat -- IHFB should show us any groups doing anything in cold fusion. Alas, there are practically none. The few that are active publish in the ICCF proceedings and other proceedings (now in the JCMNS):

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1495

Here is the most recent proceedings. You can see the author's affiliations:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedt.pdf

Most people in the field are doing theory or rehashing old data. They cannot do actual experimental work because they have no money or they are retired and have no labs.

There might be some secret projects, as I said, but IH Fanboy would not know about them.

• As has been discussed on this forum, there are many possible scenarios in which some level of excess heat was produced. But there is no way for those of us on this forum to figure out what level of excess heat could have been possible due to the lack of details available to members of this forum. And even if excess heat was created in the reactors themselves, we don't know if it could have been practically of efficiently transported.

We can all agree that. Given bad enough calorimetry (as here) or imperfect info (also as here) no-one can rule out a device with excess heat. But we have no more reason to expect excess heat than if no test was done.

In this case Rossi was highly ($89M) motivated, if he had excess heat, to show it. So an uninformative result actually has a strong negative weight.

• Yes, I believe you that there are not more than 10 or so (dozen) with actual experiments running.

IHFB is just all talk and usually backs down when asked for facts.

• Sock puppets?

[.....]

IH is doing the same thing, only in reverse?

You are just repeating the IH mantra against Rossi. Quite all point you cite are ill formed, without proofs or forced interpretaion of documents. Interpretation does not mean reality. The only thing I can agree that the Rossi Blog is not a printed Journal. But this is common to many Blogs nowday and many interesting articles are published only on blogs and not on printed journals.

IH is doing something even worse. Trying to poison a Jury or influence a trial before the trial itself is something "near out of law" on my opinion.

BTW you seem well connected with IH just like mr. Weaver and could be that you and Weaver are in fact the same person .

• Pinball control is the only real work they are able to do, moreover it's a good way for money transfer.

Very little money, about an year ago, all officially declared coming from the Fulvio Fabiani company.

BTW it was a real work that produced a student thesis, and two internship reports by students.

In Italy no professor from any faculty can do any work with an industry if there is not an official contract approved by University.

Searching FB I have found the image of the board that was developed and produced.

https://www.facebook.com/photo…5130292485&type=3&theater

• The IH mantra is just as ridiculously narrow and repetitive as those who think every single word of Andrea Rossi's has been the total and absolute truth, as if Jesus Christ himself had been speaking. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, with the reality of the basic technology being the bright and glowing star in the sky that motivates us to keep sailing forward despite the blowing gale and destructive waves. Rossi is not a saint, the folks at IH are not would be saviors of LENR, and none of us are infallible or faultless. We're all just people with strengths and weaknesses. I think most of us sincerely care about the technology seeing the light of day more than any other issue.

• Very little money, about an year ago, all officially declared coming from the Fulvio Fabiani company.

BTW it was a real work that produced a student thesis, and two internship reports by students.

In Italy no professor from any faculty can do any work with an industry if there is not an official contract approved by University.

Searching FB I have found the image of the board that was developed and produced.

https://www.facebook.com/photo…5130292485&type=3&theater

Thank you for clarifying that issue. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Levi is a man of strong integrity who doesn't deserve the attacks he receives on this forum.

• If it got to 1380 C or higher, the thermocouple should be melted

Again you are manipulating data and reality. Data that you don't even have. The TC was only serving as feedback signal for the control apparatus and much probably was far away (in the cap) from the maximum temperature zone. The Lugano group had deliberately not considered that reading because the TC was put in the system by Rossi in an unknown position!

• Good news for Rossi >

and another twist in the litigation. If read the court dockets correctly, then (scroll to Document 167-1 on page 14):

"The Plaintiffs’ Motion for Sanctions with Attached Exhibits is hereby GRANTED" CECILIA M. ALTONAGA, UNITED STATES DISTRICTJUDGE and:

"The pleadings of Defendants Thomas Darden, Industrial Heat, LLC, and IPH International B.V. are hereby stricken,

with prejudice, for engaging in bad faith litigation, including the attempted bribery and coercion of witnesses." etc.

link: https://thenewfire.files.wordp…_order_and_3_exhibits.pdf

• IH is doing something even worse. Trying to poison a Jury or influence a trial before the trial itself is something "near out of law" on my opinion.

Please send all of your evidence that IH is "poisoning a jury or influencing a trial" to Rossi's lawyers as soon as possible, because there is a hearing in front of a federal judge scheduled this week! Unfortunately, the evidence Rossi sited so far is essentially hearsay, so he needs all the help he can get. I'm sure you can really help him Rossi out. And maybe while you are at it, you can help educate the federal judge on why this is "near out of law". I'm sure she will find your opinion informative.

You are just repeating the IH mantra against Rossi. Quite all point you cite are ill formed, without proofs or forced interpretaion of documents.

I'm sorry, I can't disagree more. Most of my points are facts, and the 'interpretations' are natural. It's the Rossi defenders that seem to excel at contortions.

And no, I'm not Dewey Weaver. I am, however, a funded, published, and scientific researcher. And like most researchers, I don't have anything like the bucks that someone like DW likely has. But I am glad that some people choose to take risks and help advance fields, especially areas like this that are difficult to fund.

• And Sha might reasonably try to recruit Levi to do collaborate with other researchers as long as Levi is willing to distance himself from Rossi and work on more promising research.

Come on ! Sha had no need to contact Darden in order to contact Levi ! Levi contacts are public.

And also why to contact Levi if he demonstrated to be not competent ? There are may brilliant Scientist in Israel ! So if Sha was convinced that Levi was so brilliant to be recruited why to ask him to negate his previous work ?

If Levi is a scientist much better then the Israel Professors the he has done a good work ! If not why to contact him ?

Levi was right to suspect a connection Sha/IH and refused to collaborate even if "big money" was eventually promised.

Being Levi a possible witness all this story seems really serious.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.