Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• This concern about jury independence- Remember the primary suit is Rossi's claims against IH, If the jury is thrown out then IH would "go free" unless/until there is another court trial. IH would also "go free" unless there is a unanimous verdict or if the judge throws out the case against them.

• I don't think they would be stuck. IH would not have to pay the 89M and still have the IP and license. IH could still use the IP (but likely not since I think it is useless and if Rossi ever did have something he didn't transfer ) But Rossi would likely keep the 10M that he was paid for the IP just not license it in the US. At least that is my understanding.

• ele's fantasies are no less real than any other of the speculations going on here. None of us have enough hard evidence to be jumping the conclusions that most express here. Also I believe whole heartedly that forum posters are being paid, perhaps by both sides, to distribute fud and misdirection hoping to influence the public, and therefore possibly jurors, to there way of thinking. It's a new world with the proliferation of the internet and sentiments like that are nearly impossible to repress.

• RiRi - It looks like you've earned honorary citizenship on Planet Rossi in record time - comes with a passport and everything! This also comes with an honorary PhD in the discipline of your choice so let R know if you want to move into the sciences overnight as well. Everyday is a new day on Planet Rossi and I can tell that you're going to be very happy there. Congrats!!

Keep the cluelessness coming - you're making fast friends in the best of places.

• I forgot to mention that an honorary JD is also available as part of the P.R. citizenship package - you're already demonstrating Planet Rossi acumen, intellect and character - they need some fresh legal brains on top of that. I think that is the way you should go. You can instantly add value to the Planet.

• ele's fantasies are no less real than any other of the speculations going on here

Yes, we agree, ele has real fantasies.

Others here observe, describe and comment on the realities of things like Court Documents.

You inspire me to buy stock in Alcoa. You know doubt consume a lot of it for your hats.

In the future, when you post something with actual information, we might have a discussion.

• Rigel - it's already been a big week - the average half-life of Rossi's Motions before the Court continue to demonstrate record exponential decay value - hugely entertaining! That might need to be included in the adjunct Rossi Effect definition appendices as well.

• Andrea Rossi

March 20, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Yajo:
      Certainly the 352 days I stayed in the plant from 5 P.M. to 10 A.M. of the next day, spending all the nights working in the 1 MW plant, costed a price. Anyway, thanks to God, I am well and I am working at my best.
      Thank you for your sympathy,
      Warm Regards,
      A.R.

Interesting statement from Rossi which seems at odds with his posting habits on the JONP.

• AND

5) Darden is paying (with real money) actors on the web (Weaver/Sigmoidal, J.Rothwell and others) in order to influence the trial.

... damn drugs, Do not do drugs, mama said.

Who can really believe, that this can be true to only 0.2 % ???

• None of us have enough hard evidence to be jumping the conclusions that most express here.

Also I believe whole heartedly that forum posters are being paid, perhaps by both sides, to distribute fud and misdirection hoping to influence the public, and therefore possibly jurors, to there way of thinking.

Talk about pots and kettles!

• Given that AR tends to point the finger at others for what he is doing, one might speculate that he has been engaged in harassment, intimidation, and bribery during the course of the suit.

This is a truly absurd reasoning and totally lacking in objectivity. Too often the documents about the process have been interpreted by IH supporters according to their cheer, without any kind of detachment and lucidity. In this way they just throw mud on the protagonists .... a questionable pastime.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.