Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• You may very well be right.

Anyway, for which kind of Rossi apologist would you feel more sorry:

For someone who defends Rossi because he is just that batshit insane gullible that he (still) believes this charade?

Or for a guy who desperately defends this e-cat farce because he fears to sink together with Rossi in one boat?

How about for a guy who doesn't want to see the same thing happen to Rossi that happened to F and P back in 1990. Everyone thinks he has it figured out, but he doesn't, not by a long shot. Not even me.

• @Dewey,

I think Shane's quoting of JONP was in jest and supportive of you. Shane is suggesting that a sock puppet wrote it. (Correct me if I'm wrong Shane.)

Maybe, but since Dewey knew this "sock puppet" was actually telling the truth, he didn't realize it ... and went into a Shane spanking mode (no nukes yet though)

• Normal people with

normal processors

Normal people have brains and minds not processors that you can program.

Is quite clear that anybody who has an opinion different from yours disturb you. But that's life, that's democracy.

I'm not payed by Darden, nor by anyone involved in that story, so I'm free to think and say what is my own opinion.

• It is all Rossi's fault. I.H. has done nothing to deserve this.

Do you really think that IH is a victim in this story? They have been so naive as to allow Rossi to make a test that had many features in common with the GPT which they were waiting for but they never imagining that this was the GPT? So naive as to not ask to Rossi why in his blog he talked about an ERV concerning that test? If Darden is so correct, why he sent a person wholly ignorant of the facts to speak in his place? You see only the haloes on one side and the devil's forks on the other ..... the world is so black and white only in fairy tales.

• I don't see an issue with IH making statements that they are seeing positive results only to conclude that they could not validate Rossi's technology. Even the quote you provide from JT Vaughn says "until we have reviewed the data thoroughly and conducted tests using at least two thermal cameras to ensure the data is accurate." Initial results may be positive but upon further analysis or repetition they may be negative. There is no conflict here.

Also remember that many of these communications are to investors and potential investors. They are trying to indicate as positive a picture as possible. If you listen in on any CC for company you will see the exact same thing. Whenever IH claims possible positive results they always provide the usual caveats about the results.

So IH said to investors that the Plant worked well in order to collect money and considered that the Plant was a deceit when they had to pay for it....and you find that it is a fair attitude?

From the ERV Report:

"Consequently the ERV certifies that for a period of 350 days, not consecutives, the temperature of the steam produced by the plant was greater than 100 C, and the plant consistently produced energy that is at least six times greater than the energy consumed by the Plant".

So at least one requirement of the GPT (the most important one, that is COP over 4) has been achieved. And that is a fact. Moreover at the beginning of the test there was a contact between Rossi and Johnson Matthey for providing platinum sponges, and that's another fact. And when JT was asked about his knowledge of the fact that the ongoing tests was the GPT, his answer was " It's hard to say because there were emails going back and -- I mean, you're not showing me a test plan. I mean, this is not a test plan. I don't know is my answer". Yet Planet IH finds that everything is evident and clearly in favor of their side...

• Official Post

Normal people have brains and minds not processors that you can program.

I feel a little aggressed by this discriminatory claim 'ele'. :S

;)

anyway it seems some motherboards have write-once-read-many storage system in that community.

I admit I've a tendency to be stateless, gathering evidences available at one moment...

Today the available data give me a clear (dark :S) landscape, whatever the WORM disks batteries repeat endlessly.

To understand more seriously why rational openmind people, having access to enough data finally, may be locked into denial of reality because of initial partial informations, and a network of incentives :

Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets - Roland BÈnabou

• That has been shown here multiple times. Where have you been?

Where was it shown (multiple times) that IH says that they were seeing COP 5, 9, or 11 with their own [IH] built devices? - Please show me the references (the one for COP5, the one for COP9 and the one for COP11)

And no, the one reference provided by can https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/1499-us61-821914-pdf/
    is (also) not for an IH built device.

• Peter - there is no intelligible data from Doral in the evidence. What was admittedly destroyed by FF, Penon and Rossi means that adverse interpretation is heading their way by a legal standard. From your point of view, the raw data behind the most important invention

in 100 years has been destroyed along wth realms of other evidence. Somehow you will still find faith in your boy Rossi but please understand you're looking

incredulous to the truth in the process. Your loss may not be irrevocable - you have to come to terms with this. March madness has turned to March sadness for the Planet Rossi remnant. Please start to deal with this, dig deep and find a way move on.

Dear Dewey,

Excuse me- itis not my limited knowledge of English- your message is unclear, confuse and confusing.

- to whom are not inteligible the data from Doral?

_what dat were destroyed by Fff, FB, AR how, erased from the memory of th computer, on paper- burned?

- please explain what means:"adverse interpretation is heading their way by a legal standard."

it is about your unfaith in the Technology not about my faith in Rossi; for you (IH) it is necessary

to demonstrate that the technology does not work not that Rossi is an old sinner (and so are all his associates and business partners and his supporters.)

I like the word play "madness-sadness" but where,

when you seen despeartion on the RP?

On the contrary depositions by Murray and Fogelman were simply enchanting

BUT NOW LET's be serious!

I think time for blah-blah is over and we are drowned in Detailitis- you have to show the COUNTER-SCENARIO to the ERV Report.

Yours can be based on ERRORS of instruments, measurements (A la Murray plus Rothwell initial)

or on total FAKE DATA a la Rothwell recent variant)

A basic question is ZERO EXCESS HEAT or not?

I would appreciate a straight well defined message about test, technology- not about Rossi or his falling Planet or my salvation. Scenario.

Thanks,

Peter

• I can only hope that sorting people into "Team Rossi" and "Team IH" is strictly for the purpose of one's view of the outcome of the lawsuit.

Like Roseland, I too have been watching this circus for 6 years and find it blatantly obvious that "Rossi is a pathological liar and a delusional quack" who has nothing of value and never did.

As for IH, they are a shell company of venture capitalists with astonishingly poor judgement who are pathologically bad at due diligence.

I have no desire to be on either team.

• rionaltry,

P&F were forthcoming and open in all of their procedures, testing methodology and measurement protocols, this is where fault was found with their results.

Rossi has done none of this, because if he did, the entire Ecat charade would have ended the same month it started.

Why is it so difficult for people to say

"I was wrong, I was hoodwinked and wanted so much to believe it, I just could not see thru the scam".

• I did not see any roof changes at 7861.

The original neighbor used to be Tecnopack, and they had an opening between buildings, the two units on the end.

I also looked at the front widows between 2013 and 2016. Crossbars always in the windows, so for sure the whole window wasn't removed.

Edit: It is hard to see behind the tree in front of the window, but not impossible. There are literally dozens of photos from dozens of angles. The trick is to catch the reflection, showing the window panes were there.

@pgm: The satelite identfies the building as Doral 7861 the Rossi building, with two additional opening just above the E-cat container...

• Interesting how several of the SPs show up in swarms to spew their junk.

The swamp is being drained. Lying cheating stealing Rossi is in checkmate.

Wait until you see what Rossi asked Bass to locate for "steam circulation". The Bass response is even more priceless.

It fits into the same category as a left-handed skyhook smoke sifter.

• Wytte - the hundreds of pictures from the inside at the end of the "test" include many of the ceiling and do not support your supposition.

However - I really do want you to push this narrative and try to get this miraculous development into evidence. (oh snap - time might be up for that).

Please petition the court so that this important development can be considered.

• I have no desire to be on either team.

You can say that again. Reading through these documents, I have the feeling that I've been lowered into a snake pit to let them slither all over me. I'm going to need to take like 10,000 showers to get the ick off.

Both sides come out of this looking and sounding like they are up to no good.

I went back to look at my "Cutting Through the Fog" post from a year ago at ECW. I have not gone through all of these court documents thoroughly, but I still don't understand the motivation behind much of Darden's and IH's actions (and inactions) and in my mind most of the questions I raised in that post still stand. At some point, their line about "if it only has a 1% chance to work" just doesn't pass the smell test.

Darden says they knew from the beginning that the 1MW test wouldn't be reliable due to the changes Rossi made to the configuration of the plant after it arrived. And even before that, he was allegedly faced with other examples of Rossi's problematic relationship with the truth (like Rossi saying the Russians stole the charge from a reactor). And yet...Darden still forked over all that money to keep the test going. He still put up with Rossi's refusal to let Murray inspect the plant. And those are just two of many examples.

I completely agree with your assessment that IH looks like "a shell company of venture capitalists with astonishingly poor judgement who are pathologically bad at due diligence." The only other plausible scenario I see is that long after they soured on Rossi, they strung him along and used him to get more investment capital. So they're either incompetent or iniquitous, take your pick. Given Dewey's endearing bedside manner, I'm gonna go with option 2. (Actually there are other scenarios with a more conspiratorial flavor, but no need to go through those here.)

What has become clearer with the release of these documents is that Rossi sure appears to be a pathological liar with an unparalleled gift for fraud. But he seems to have plenty of people who still believe in him and are working with him on developing something, so I guess time will tell... I for one am not going to hold my breath.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.