Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• same way we think about information

No doubt... "times are a changing!"

Printed information such as newspapers are declining. Will all news become free? What happens when the "free" news posts become the fake news as seen in many instances today? Before long, without any repercussions (financial support), lies versus the truth become hard to distinguish.

Many things today deemed "free" are not really free at all, but rely on advertising hooks, etc. It will be interesting to see where truly free, "open source" philosophy ends up. I certainly do not have that answer!

In a society where everything was free, I know I would not work. I would go fishing, golfing, mow my yard, paint my house. But then I do not know who would

mow the golf course, make the fishing line and poles, build the golf clubs, cast the aluminum block on my lawn mower, distill the gas for it nor make the paint for my house. I would truly appreciate all those who did that work for free, just for my benefit! :):!:

In reality, I do not think this will happen.

• Agree. No one will for WORK for free (many will be forced though). If you followed my link you know my POV. WORK is what will be valuable because it is scarce in contrast to transferring/producing information/energy. To some degree we will pay for the access but the competitions will make it really cheap. It will be like bandwidth; what did you pay for 100Mb/s in 97, what do you pay in 2017? Development will propably go even faster looking forward.

• I see the Rossi SP / Planet Rossi storm from overnight drew some just invective and, sadly, also lured Sifferkoll out of hibernation (high possibility they are directly related). I'd love to have a look at some server logs and IP addresses. Its not a total loss - I don't need any more ammo on that front but this will surely be helpful if he wants to revert to his last known state of mind.

I've been very curious as to why more of Planet Rossi is not proclaiming Penon's "ERV" report? Rossi teased and led his followers on for almost a year around the importance of this document only to pull the rug out from under them with his long planned litigation and the intentional withholding of his all important report. He then tried to spin this and blame IH for his inability to publish the planet saving, so to speak, "ERV". The document is so fatally flawed that it could not be useful to collect even .89 quid. There is no measuring equipment description, no data measurement or collection methodology, no calibration or certification. No attempt to establish any credibility or competence as a measurement standard. Rossi, Penon and Fabiani all got their stories crossed up on how the information was even gathered / delivered and then to top it all off - they destroyed the emails and the data. What is left for any Rossi remnant to believe in?

• Peter Gluck I'm not posting much at the moment but I just wanted to say I whole heartedly agree with your sentiments in your post above.

In addition Regarding your 1992 ideas the more I understand about the possible process the more I'm also coming round to think that the dynamics on the surface are particularly significant too. I think your right.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you! I am always ready to discuss with you in private. The field is in deep crisis and much must changed.

greetings,

Peter

• Official Post

I see the Rossi SP / Planet Rossi storm from overnight drew some just invective and, sadly, also lured Sifferkoll out of hibernation (high possibility they are directly related). I'd love to have a look at some server logs and IP addresses. Its not a total loss - I don't need any more ammo on that front but this will surely be helpful if he wants to revert to his last known state of mind.

Dewey. Members private information is just that, and while you might love to see the server logs it ain't gonna happen unless you chainsaw your way in. You may notice that a couple of members who have been highly critical of IH have just been banned in order to keep this place on an even keel. I trust that you will bear in mind that you too are not invulnerable in this space, and moderate your behaviour accordingly. You could try to break the 'Panet Rossi' habit too, and stay on the surface of 'Planet Civility'.

• Well, I will have to give the credentials on this one mostly to Eric.

I have not seen you post in quite some time, so I am interested, now that much have come out about Doral, such as the fake customer, engineer, second floor exchanger, etc.

What are your thoughts now, both or the Doral event and Rossi in general? Have they changed due to the sworn testimonies we now have versus only conjecture in the past?

Thanks.

• I see the Rossi SP / Planet Rossi storm from overnight drew some just invective and, sadly, also lured Sifferkoll out of hibernation (high possibility they are directly related). I'd love to have a look at some server logs and IP addresses. Its not a total loss - I don't need any more ammo on that front but this will surely be helpful if he wants to revert to his last known state of mind.

I've been very curious as to why more of Planet Rossi is not proclaiming Penon's "ERV" report? Rossi teased and led his followers on for almost a year around the importance of this document only to pull the rug out from under them with his long planned litigation and the intentional withholding of his all important report. He then tried to spin this and blame IH for his inability to publish the planet saving, so to speak, "ERV". The document is so fatally flawed that it could not be useful to collect even .89 quid. There is no measuring equipment description, no data measurement or collection methodology, no calibration or certification. No attempt to establish any credibility or competence as a measurement standard. Rossi, Penon and Fabiani all got their stories crossed up on how the information was even gathered / delivered and then to top it all off - they destroyed the emails and the data. What is left for any Rossi remnant to believe in?

Dewey, is this kind of answer to my question

which SCENARIO a) ERROR b) FAKE RESULT will the IH party use?

The fatally flawed document was paid by IH- 3

parts, isn't it?

It is not very clear what you say about data related methodology but if it is true- after 1 day the Test had to be stopped.

Why you have not told this earlier?

What was bot calibrated? Whatis the correlation between some disappeared e-mails and data gathering? Nobody representing IH had seeeen how the data are gathered?

I would add some nice words but I fear to be banned from LF an important source of information.

peter

• Alan - your moderatroll ways are so tiring. There is a very clean and legal way to obtain server logs and IP addresses.

We'll see if that lever needs to be pulled. L.F. moderators can tell who is logging on along with when/where they are logging in from. IP spoofing / cloaking has likely been used but the cycle of Rossi SPs and most prolific Planet Rossi troll logs would be very telling. Especially with the manic posting burst

from a handful of handles. Certain Planet Rossi types are here to phish and prod as part of their underhanded legal tactics as well.

They think they are so smart and its just as well as checkmate is at hand.

Do you wonder who is "financing" Rossi's litigation?

• I recommend to read 226.2 details about Levi etc. bribery.

& 226.5 blood sweat and tears for Annesser (shined up in person)...

They last straw seems to be, that AR didn't pay all taxes. But the court already more or elss denied relevance for the jurisdiction.

Alan - your moderatroll ways are so tiring.

why not ban this ?? But for somebody who got the whiplash he is really quiet...

• Peter - with the rare exception, you continue to be a gentleman and I don't think that the tighter management of L.F. would classify your postings as inappropriate. I remain saddened that you are not able to grasp the reality of the Rossi situation even after a review of all the new information that is available for your education. You continue to hold out hope against hope that Rossi somehow has something useful even in the face of overwhelming evidence that everything and everyone involved with Rossi's side of the story is a not telling the truth and deliberately trying to pass of their deception as plausible. The "ERV" standard would not be acceptable as a standard for a porta-potty sanitation inspection.

• Para - The IR story is interesting. The images show no discernible heat differences between the neighboring facilities but we have not been able to get the necessary data certifications that would allow this to be admitted into court evidence. There is more than enough dry powder remaining if needed but this would have been a lovely addition to the mix.

• Dewey,

are you able to answer clearly to my questions

or do you want to create the impression that

you are telling inventions about the data gathering?

And what SCENARIO you want?

Be serious, please! And inteligible.

And stop paternalizing and supremacizing, otherwise... CENSORED!

peter

PS do not play with the fire with threats against your opponents you make harm to IH

• hey Dewey. Why do u think that such drastic matters are even necessary? From what you never get tired of telling you are winning the case flawlessly and you stop Rossi once and for all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.