Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Its very clear to me who Ele and Ahifors are. The Rossi team is down to 2 players and getting desparate, although quite why they value our thoughts here is beyond me.

And if this Ahlfors is here at Rossi's behest -which I suspect he is

What, no warning from the mods about not making these kinds of accusations? Apparently it's OK to accuse someone of being a shill as long as they write in support of Rossi...

• joshg, I'm keeping an eye on the situation, as is Alan. As you know (or maybe don't know), this stuff is not cut-and-dry. It's a matter of judgment, and there's a hard-to-identify line that must first be crossed, judged differently by different mods per their own personal views and biases, before the matter will even come up for discussion.

It is also not equivalent to suggest that someone might be here at Rossi's behest to saying that someone is a paid APCO shill. One has an air of plausibility in this case; the other is pure conspiracy theory and impugns the integrity of the person accused. I've been repeatedly accused of being a "bot" myself. In addition to being unpleasant to be on the receiving end, such talk brings down the level of discussion here and will drive away informed participants.

• joshg,

I agree there is a bit of a double-standard, but I generally let it pass over as people here are kind of fed up with Rossi and so the general tilt is toward IH sympathizers. This general tilt/deference in IH's favor should rebalance after some near-term events, such as a verification of me356's system by the MFMP (assuming it is successfully verified).

• In his deposition, Murray testified that I.H. has laid off its entire technical staff. They have closed down. So they have not taken anything from Rossi's technology, and they are not developing anything. There was nothing to take.

Except you kind of, sort of forgot about how they started HMRI R&D with LaGatta. Technically what you say is true, but only because they created yet another shell company to deal with R & D. I'm damned curious to know what they're working on if it's not Rossi-esque tech. According to the press release, they're going to be working in collaboration with MIT, Texas Tech and Industrial Heat. So Mitchell Swartz and Duncan seem to be in the mix. But you are dead wrong that they're not developing anything.

You also said in the past that they had a good engineering team even before they hired Murray. But from the depositions they swear it was just Vaughn and Dameron. Do you know something we don't?

• perhaps you did not see my point

I saw your point. I don't think you saw the irony in what you said. Although, upon further reflection, I guess it wasn't ironic. You admitted in your post that mods have biases and then clearly stated what your bias was.

What is ironic I guess is that you seem to view the lack of equivalence between shill accusations as a matter of fact rather than as a result of your bias. Whatever. I don't want to derail this thread, if that is even possible at this point. I simply wanted to point out the double standard here that leans in IH's favor... If you want to try to justify that double standard on the basis of your own biases, go for it!

• I simply wanted to point out the double standard here that leans in IH's favor... If you want to try to justify that double standard on the basis of your own biases, go for it!

Before becoming a mod, I would never have guessed how hard it is to handle things evenhandedly. I almost wonder whether it's possible for a single individual who is also participating and has opinions to be evenhanded. It's for this reason that I am grateful to have Alan around, especially, but also Barty, Rends and others, whose biases are somewhat different than mine, so that hopefully things end up being fair between us.

As you say, we shouldn't derail this thread further, although it can be continued in the playground thread if desired.

• Dewey Weaver

What was your reaction when Rossi claimed under oath that "I will be running the plant" meant that he would be running the JMP factory?

• Official Post

What, no warning from the mods about not making these kinds of accusations? Apparently it's OK to accuse someone of being a shill as long as they write in support of Rossi...

Joshg,

Dewey had already made the connection between Rossi and Ahlfors/Ele. I disagreed with him about Ele, and agreed about Ahlfors, when I said he is probably here "at the behest of Rossi". Insiders like Dewey have a special place here. He can say things we are are not allowed to say, so us non-insider types agreeing with him, or not, should not be seen in this case as trying to out/dox Ahlfors.

But your concern is well taken, and I will be extra careful in the future.

• Official Post

Here is Fulvio Fabiani's bio from a Lewan interview:

"Fabiani, 48, was born and grew up in Rome, Italy. He had a great passion for information technology as a child and made his first video game at the age of 12. He studied electronics, electro technology and computer science, and for some years he made a military career as an officer in the Italian Military Force.

He also worked as a consultant for court cases regarding information technology, and as a system administrator at the Italian National Institute of Astrophysics before moving to the US, working for the airport security technology provider InVision Technologies. Later, he specialized in certification of circuit boards in gaming & gambling machines, which led him to working with communication technology between online gaming systems and bank systems, traveling across a series of countries in the ex Soviet Union for seven years."

Yesterday Ahlfors showed us a document about someone named Fabiani, who was a "visiting professor" as an "Analytical Chemist" at Upssala Univeristy. The upshot being that *our* Fabiani is the same person. Of course, as he intended, it caused a temporary stir that Fabiani was now employed. If so, that would be a big plus for Rossi, the Swedes and Lugano. When it was noted that visiting professors are not employees, the website he linked to was altered to drop "visiting".

Now we see that our Fabiani -Rossi's old friend, is no chemist either. Ahlfors is presenting himself here as an insider, and I do think he is, based on at least the one document he produced about IH sending Boeing a reactor (and do not tell Rossi) not yet being in the public domain. But unless he quickly defends his suggestion that Fabiani is employed by Upssala, and a chemist, IMO anything he says...not that he says anything anyways, should be taken with a grain of salt.

• Now we see that our Fabiani -Rossi's old friend, is no chemist either. Ahlfors is presenting himself here as an insider, and I do think he is, based on at least the one document he produced about IH sending Boeing a reactor (and do not tell Rossi) not yet being in the public domain. But unless he quickly defends his suggestion that Fabiani is employed by Upssala, and a chemist, IMO anything he says...not that he says anything anyways, should be taken with a grain of salt.

It does seem Ahlfors is a semi-insider (and we seem to have quite a few of those here). But the document he produced about IH sending Boeing a reactor (and do not tell Rossi) was already on the court docket--I had seen it before. Sorry, I'm not going to try to find it and provide a cite, because tired.

Edit: Looks like Ahlfors provided the cite above.

• Official Post

Wow...most of Rossi's lawyers resigned, leaving his friend Annesser, and this Chaiken guy. Both of them also resigned from the law firm, and are on their own now. Reason given sounds ominous:

The undersigned counsel, Perlman, Bajandas, Yevoli & Albright, P.L., Paul D. Turner,
    Esq., and D. Porpoise Evans, Esq. (collectively referred to as “Undersigned Counsel”), requests
    that this Honorable Court enter an Order permitting their withdraw from this case and from
    further representation of Plaintiffs, Andrea Rossi and Leonardo Corporation (“Plaintiffs”), and
    as grounds state the following:

1. Plaintiffs retained Undersigned Counsel to represent it in this case.

2. Pursuant to Rule 4-1.16(b), Florida Rules of Professional Conduct, grounds exist
    for this Court to allow Undersigned Counsel’s withdraw from representing Plaintiffs.

3. Lead counsel for the Plaintiffs have resigned from the office for Undersigned
    Counsel and Plaintiffs have moved with them.

4. Plaintiffs’ counsel is John Annesser, Esq., Annesser & Chaiken, PLLC, located at
    2525 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Suite 625, Coral Gables, Florida 33134.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.