Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• @TTM

I see you have strong views about Dewey. Other than his combative stance here what gives you the info to say whether IH is helping LENR or not? Do you diasagree with the guys they have invested in? Are you claiming somehow they are not going to put whatever money is left after Rossi's lawyer-fest into LENR? What?

If thinking Rossi is a flake disqualifies you from working in LENR then most of the LENR scientists are on your hit list as bad for LENR. Who is left? Bob Greenyer?

• I am looking forward to see what Bob and the MFMP team will find out in the upcoming tests they have in their pipeline.

I am also critical towards Rossis attitude that only the proprietary approach will succeed when it comes to moving the scientific world and bring LENR to the market. My opinion is that we are living more and more in a transparent society and this should be reflected in science as well.

• you specifically proposed that people must explain that when they word 'scam' or 'scammer' they must explain how this was true of Rossi for the past six years. I am asserting that your proposal is absurd. As evidence,

Sigmoidal in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (art 11) "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence." see e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

So anyone accusing Rossi to be a scammer should be able to prove that in Court.

Writing that Rossi is a scammer "by evidence" or with generic or ill based statements have no sense.

• You know Tiresome Trollman - it is so easy for you to be an anonymous teardown artist / hater with nothing in the hunt for better solutions to our planet's problems. I realize that you are not able to consider or participate in what it takes to try and enable high-risk prospects that can change our present condition - you cannot help that. Making long tail high impact bets takes guts, vision and the ability to put up with folks like you. You, along with the rest of your Planet Rossi brethren, just continue to hide, obfuscate and hate. Our fortitude is beyond your reach.

Rossi picked the wrong fight - that is coming to a head. Looking forward to what happens next.

More facts = more troll-spray. It will come.

So Dewey what comes next ? which new facts can you report if any ?

You say that (IH) had a Vision but in fact I have not seen any Industrial or Business Plan from IH. Can you show us one ?

There is no Plate called Rossi. That is your mere invention, and actually was probably invented by a PR company .

Hate ? Did you feel that we are writing with hate ?

No Dewey we want just facts.

If I can express my opinion your posts seems pervaded by hate.

And hate is probably hate is the last resource of who doesn't have facts to show.

And, THH, more facts means less trolls on my opinion.

• So anyone accusing Rossi to be a scammer should be able to prove that in Court.

That's not what it means, innocent until proven guilty is only for the court system. Normal everyday people people are fee to judge based on the information/evidence available to them, which to myself and many others leans heavily towards "Dr." Rossi being a scammer.

Edit: Even so, this is a civil case right? Then it's judged by "preponderance of evidence", not "presumed innocent until proved guilty" iirc. But don't quote me on that, I'm not too familiar with the american justice system.

• Just about everyone I know who had the misfortune of working with Rossi hates his guts.

That's not true. Seems that in Sweeden people is still working on Rossi Technogy and industries are inVolved. :)

And also about list

NASA has cited Rossi technology as promising.

IH is a part of the trial,

and "People in the US....." is to generic please specify.

• That's not what it means, innocent until proven guilty is only for the court system. Normal everyday people people are fee to judge based on the information/evidence available to them, which to myself and many others leans heavily towards "Dr." Rossi being a scammer.

In civilized countries the only place where a person can be declared guilty is in Court.

This forum is not a Court is just a nice place to pass time and chat.

I really hope that the Jurors will only consider the documents produced in the trial and not internet chatting like this or any other forum.

I have already posted the link of an article from the American Bar Journal where were expressed concerns about the social media influence on the trials.

You, (as me) are of course free to have your opinion but calling someone "scammer" (or assassin, thief or whatever) and insulting him in a public place like this one is not correct and fair and probably against law.

• You, (as me) are of course free to have your opinion but calling someone "scammer" (or assassin, thief or whatever) and insulting him in a public place like this one is not correct and fair and probably against law.

It is definitely not against the law! That would be a violation of free speech.

There is no need for a trial. Every sensible person can see that Rossi is a scammer, and in every free society anyone is free to say that.

• Official Post

It is definitely not against the law! That would be a violation of free speech.

There is no need for a trial. Every sensible person can see that Rossi is a scammer, and in every free society anyone is free to say that.

For example in Germany it is strict against the law, also and especially in the WWW:

https://www.mittelstandswiki.d…ch%C3%A4digung_im_Web_2.0

"Anyone who is convicted of a libel is to be punished with imprisonment for up to two years or with a fine according to § 186 StGB."

The domain http://www.lenr-forum.com is registered in the US (San Francisco CA.) maybe that there is another law, but I would prefer that no person, cooperation, or organisation is accused here as long as there is no judicial verdict.

• "Anyone who is convicted of a libel is to be punished with imprisonment for up to two years or with a fine according to § 186 StGB."

In the U.S. it is inconceivable that this would be considered libel. Calling Rossi a scammer does not begin to fit the legal definition of libel.

U.S. law would never include a government imposed fine or imprisonment for libel. It is strictly a matter of civil law, not criminal.

https://www.hg.org/defamation.html

• Planet Rossi is in a lot of trouble. Additional and ongoing fabrication and slander by you and your kind will not save the R'ster.

This thread goes dead with only trolls posting and even the few OCDs like me find it boring repeating the factual troll-spray too often.

More facts = more troll-spray.

Why does nobody mention that big daddy O'Sullivan wiped the last straw of IH just off table!

All spoliation (destroy of evidence, e-mails...) claims (as predicted to 100%) were burried and the final Jury date has been agreed on.

But as THH defines it, this is Troll spray. You must now wait for the non Troll, alternate facts...

• Official Post

In the U.S. it is inconceivable that this would be considered libel. Calling Rossi a scammer does not begin to fit the legal definition of libel.

U.S. law would never include a government imposed fine or imprisonment for libel. It is strictly a matter of civil law, not criminal.

https://www.hg.org/defamation.html

JedRothwell ...so you can see that different people, nations, cultures have different conceptions of what is right and what is not, and since this is an international forum, I would welcome it if these differences are taken into consideration and in doubt is more reasonably argued.

*At the request of the admin and moderators team, I announce that this is my purely personal opinion.*

• Official Post

WCG,

Is our Fulvio Fabiani an "analytical chemist"? I posted his bio from a Lewan interview, and it says nothing about him being a chemist, or anything related. You, nor anyone else bothered to comment on the discrepancy. If he is not an Analytical Chemist, then the Fabiani on the UU link is not our guy. That simple.

As to the "visiting" part of visiting professor; I thought you were telling me it had been changed/dropped *after* I made my post...hence my comments later. Does not matter anyways. Our Fabiani just moved to Russia several months ago. He did his deposition from there. If, since his depo, he decided to apply for, and get accepted as a chemistry prof at UU, then fine. But I do not think that the Fabiani that Ahlfors linked to is the same guy.

As to your position that I spun Rossi's popularity, or lack thereof, with those close to him, you are wrong. I actually made a very neutral observation by starting off with "it is a mixed bag", and it is! I pointed out examples of those who stayed with him, and those who have not.

Look, I see the concerted effort lately to cover for Rossi, and fend off his detractors. Nothing wrong with that I guess, as that is what these forums are for. But it does not serve you well when you ignore his glaring dishonest/criminal deeds. And I am only talking about the ones from this one case between IH/Rossi. I would give you a chapter and verse, but you guys have desensitized yourselves to his failings...so a waste of time.

No matter how you guys spin it, or try to make it politically incorrect to talk of Rossi's dishonesty, it will not work. Rossi deserves all the bad said about him.

• Ele said: And, THH, more facts means less trolls on my opinion.

Yes, we agree. When lots of new facts come out (and specifically technical ones like Rossi's fictional heat exchanger that could not diussipate 1MW even if it were real) Rossi's case is so weak that we don't get much chatter from trolls. Only in these long periods of no news is this forgotten and the trolls come out and play. Hence facts = troll-spray.

Why does nobody mention that big daddy O'Sullivan wiped the last straw of IH just off table!

All spoliation (destroy of evidence, e-mails...) claims (as predicted to 100%) were burried and the final Jury date has been agreed on.

But as THH defines it, this is Troll spray. You must now wait for the non Troll, alternate facts...

It was mentioned at the time: maybe you were not listening then? As always context. Sullivan agreed none of the motions in this obviously tendentious case. And you can bet that whatever he said it would be appealed by one side or other, so now Altanega will be hearing them and we will see what happens. If it goes to Jury the key issues, IMHO, will not be technical. They will be Rossi's lies. Those then will make the RossiSays on which the rest of his case rests look likely false. There is a cast-iron technical argument against this too - but I'm not sure it will matter. Too much technical stuff is in any case risky in a Jury Trial, as I'm sure Rossi knows which is why he was hoping he could work his PR magic on 12 honest men.

• ..so you can see that different people, nations, cultures have different conceptions of what is right and what is not,

That is true. In some countries you can be shot for criticizing the government. However, this trial and this website are in the U.S., so U.S. laws apply, even to people commenting from outside the U.S. So, you should feel free to say that Rossi is a scammer. Libel laws do not apply. He is, manifestly, a scammer, and truth is a valid defense against libel in the U.S.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.