Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Magicsound - I've always wanted to know if that was a Sears pancho or a Mexican pancho or a real pancho?

And then there is always the curiosity around the special doily from somewhere near the Steinway or even from within (that may have been draped across the piano with some surprise)! I find this somewhat apropos within the time/space frequency compendium of the ongoing Planet Rossi machinations. We'll eventually get to the slime oozing out of R's TV set - are you with me yet?

• Shane D.,

I am terribly sorry. The question i noticed, but i thought it was rhetorical. And indeed, IH Fanboy is the best poster on this forum.

My guess is that the chance of winning the Power Ball is bigger than the chance that the news, brought to us by an anonymous Rossi supporter about a "Fulvio Fabiani", that has recently started working for UU, a university that has been involved in the Rossi saga, is about a different Fabio Fabiani than the Fulvio Fabiani that has worked alongside Rossi for so long.

But if you are in doubt, give 'm a call!

Cheers,

JB

• Rossi also bragged about his scamming HydroFusion out of a contract clause regarding one of his tests. Rossi promoted his scam, which he found to be ingenious, characterizing it as a 'masterpiece' in an email to IH.

What more evidence do you 'non-scammers' need?

Thank you for reminding of this fact since it can be found in court documents in Rossis mail sent to Darden. I have earlier listed evidence of lack of values and low business morale of IH-Tribe. That Rossi's mail and even bragging about scamming HF earns him position in list of disgusting business partners to be avoided at any cost.

Our old wise men had saying (poorly translates to) 'A man is known by the company he keeps', and maybe Rossi lives this saying true (by many of its interpretations).

• Thank you for reminding of this fact since it can be found in court documents in Rossis mail sent to Darden. I have earlier listed evidence of lack of values and low business morale of IH-Tribe. That Rossi's mail and even bragging about scamming HF earns him position in list of disgusting business partners to be avoided at any cost.

Our old wise men had saying (poorly translates to) 'A man is known by the company he keeps', and maybe Rossi lives this saying true (by many of its interpretations).

Argon,

Old news. Is it such a big deal if HF does not think it was a big deal. As far as i know they are still involved.

Cheers,

JB

• Is our Fulvio Fabiani an "analytical chemist"?

The chances that this is a different Fulvio Fabiani are slim in the extreme. Keep in mind that there is always a gap (often huge) between organizational charts and how organizations actually work on the ground. The fact that he was hired as a 'researcher' through the analytical chemistry wing of the chemistry dept. probably indicates that this is where they were able to find money to hire Fulvio. One presumes he is there to assist whatever ongoing research they are doing into LENR, rather than doing his own research. Universities are very bureaucratic, and I imagine Swedish universities are even more so. In this case, they may have had money allocated to hire a researcher, and that is the designation they gave him. Alternatively, they had to hire him as a researcher to satisfy the pay scale he demanded. Or, maybe he's not being paid and this is just a courtesy appointment. Hard to know, but I find any of these options more plausible than that this Fulvio is a different one. I also googled his name and the word 'chemistry' and didn't find anyone else with that name who has a career in chemistry. If there really was a chemistry researcher with that name, I think something else would have come up. It didn't.

The fact that he is listed in the analytical chemistry unit of the chemistry department actually makes some sense. Analytical chemistry is defined as "the science of obtaining, processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter." So it makes sense that the physics guys would be working with an analytical chemist, and the fact that Fabio is listed there likely indicates that someone in that faculty has been enlisted to help the physics guys with their work. After looking through the research done in that unit, my money is on Per Sjoberg, who works with mass spectrometry. On the web page of his group it's written "Mass spectrometry (MS) is a powerful analytical technique and as MS separates and measure ions in the gas phase it is of great interest and importance to understand how the detected ions reflect the sample composition." Under research areas we find that they are interested in "fundamental understanding of ionization" and "characterization and detection of non-covalently bound metal-organic complexes, especially Palladium."

But regardless of the specific areas of research, it makes sense that they'd be working with someone who has a mass spectrometer in his lab.

EDIT: Clearly I didn't do my due diligence with this post. Clearly the most likely suspect for Fabiani's position is Roland Petterson (Lugano report co-author), as Andrea S. pointed out a couple of posts above.

• Official Post

In France law about insults and libeling seems quite sensible, even if practice is very tricky.

First you have to complain if the attack was an insult, or a libel.

an insult is just a nasty word without claims, cannot be verified, and it is forbidden on LENR-Forum.

Libel state a claim that can be supported by evidence and verified more or less.

In France there is no libel if the evidence can reasonably lead you to believe in the claim, even if finally it is false. this point is hard to judge, and many affairs turn visibly to errors by being too tricky.

My personal advice is based on child and adult education advices.

When you make a critic, never do it unconditionally (you are stupid, you are a clown, you are deluded), but conditionally (you are wrong about that point, your opinion is not supported by evidences).

However you can make unconditional greets (you are so nice).

here instead of saying someone is deluded, dishonest, defrauding, manipulating, you could say "the evidence support that position", or "your opinion seems not supported by the data"...

It let room for disagreeing politely.

Let us try to be polite, even if we have solid position, which however as any scientific position, can be reverted when new facts or analysis emerge.

We share our analysis and evidences, not our beliefs nor our tastes.

• Maybe you are right. As an entrepreneur, after reading that mail, I would not take that kind of business partner without either him paying in advance/escrow, or deliver before I pay.
    Maybe I'm mixing too much personal values with (global)business values. I live in fool hope that some day they should be in same level.

• Thank you for reminding of this fact since it can be found in court documents in Rossis mail sent to Darden. I have earlier listed evidence of lack of values and low business morale of IH-Tribe. That Rossi's mail and even bragging about scamming HF earns him position in list of disgusting business partners to be avoided at any cost.

He doesn't brag about scamming HF, that's reading what do you want to believe. What that mail shows is that he had many different possible partners to choose from and that he did let his devices test by different organisations. He just didn't make the effort to make the test succesful because he had already chosen a partner. If you have to miscontruct Rossi's sentences that badly to make a point how a giant fraud he is, then that only means how weak the arguments against him really are.

• Official Post

....forum so concerned with politesse and euphemisms.

Euphemism definition : a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.

Proper words are not intrinsically euphemisms. Scam is for example, a euphemism for criminal or civil fraud, because whereas scam covers acts ranging from mischievous to Madoff, criminal fraud has an exaclt definition. Euphemisms are by definition evasive and vague substitutes for proper descriptions, which 'fraudster' while being an Americanism, is not.

• He doesn't brag about scamming HF, that's reading what do you want to believe. What that mail shows is that he had many different possible partners to choose from and that he did let his devices test by different organisations. He just didn't make the effort to make the test succesful because he had already chosen a partner. If you have to miscontruct Rossi's sentences that badly to make a point how a giant fraud he is, then that only means how weak the arguments against him really are.

LLTL I stand partly corrected. Maybe I was too harsh saying Rossi bragging in that mail, but that doesn't take away fact that he made by purpose the test fail to get rid of business agreement instead of honestly negotiating it and that is below my bar even I understand the reason. It was easiest and cheapest way for him to get free from the HF agreement.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.