Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Pd Ni sandwich. That sounds like what CETI was using. Layers of Pd and NI. Notice also that Swartz also uses a mixture with Ni and Pd. White gold Pd with Au might be interesting as well as Ti with Sn/V.

• Jed,

Nix wishful thinking.

What i told is that for 1500kg/steam /hr you need

a 200 mm. pipe.

The instruments have shown 1500 kg/hr and working. You have to show both that the pipe was indeed 40 mm and the instruments have lied.

I say that if it worked other parmeters kown the pipe was at least 200mm.

The diagram or photo has to show which pipe it

eas.

And please abaandon Commandments No 3 of the Oppressors decalog- "who does not agree with us, has mental problems"

You are the worst user of it starting with "the ERV is an idiot" and many insults to humans and instruments.

peter

• Peter Gluck ,

If the bottom (condensate return) pipe is DN80, then the upper steam pipe cannot be 200 mm.

Simply compare the pipes for scale. The upper steam pipe is also insulated, adding to its apparent diameter.

See portion of image of the Doral Plant supplied by Rossi for the USPTO.

Edit: I copied the return pipe and pasted two copies, one rotated to match the steam pipe angle, for an easier comparison.

(Both have the same scale as the original section.)

• divert a whole lot of attention away from what really has promise.

Now we are physic mind readers changing the story to IH is suppressing NI-H LENR.

The narrative is "My absolute faith is that the eCAT MUST work! Therefore any evidence, data or theory contrary to that is untrue, baseless, wrong and even immoral. Any theory that supports the eCat working is plausible, good and moral regardless how implausible it is. You have NO evidence to accuse IH of subverting NI-H research. They say the eCat does not work, therefore, you must demonize them in any way possible.

On the other hand, a long history of fraud, lies, deceit and promises that are never revealed from Rossi are to be ignored, not considered relevant to the current situation and the eCat working is the only ruler in which to measure truth. <X

• Bob - you should prepare for that narrative no matter what. After Rossi gets waxed out of the Federal Court system then the prepaid and highly predictable storyline will be that the big bad US Govt / Big Oil / Big Energy / Big Judicial / Big APCO / GIANT Law / Clean Venture / Big Boy (disclaimer...not Shoney's) Industrial Complex conspired to stifle the kind-hearted, hard-working, self-sacrificing, misunderstood genius who has dedicated his life and given his health to try and save the world. If fact, I could write 80% of the upcoming post ruling Planet Rossi postings right now but wouldn't want to teleport the fun out for the planet remnant just yet.

• The narrative is "My absolute faith is that the eCAT MUST work! Therefore any evidence, data or theory contrary to that is untrue, baseless, wrong and even immoral. Any theory that supports the eCat working is plausible, good and moral regardless how implausible it is. You have NO evidence to accuse IH of subverting NI-H research. They say the eCat does not work, therefore, you must demonize them in any way possible.

@Bob: This is dark empire IH-slang. Try once to put in negations in what you write and then re-read: You will immediately note how silly such comments are.

Nobody serious "believes" that something works. We, in science need a proof.

The proofs of "dark empire IH" are repetitions like DN40 steam pipe - which are (Trumpism's)2 fake news. (See known!! photos)

I sit in my chair and watch the game. If AR presents the court a working e-cat (COP>6) , then I will believe the court far more than anybody else!

But .. understandably, write & hate is far more satisfying!

BDW: Judges don't like peoples, such as Murray, telling easy veryfiable nonsense like DN40! Parties that obviously are lieing, need very, very strong main arguments!

• BDW: Judges don't like peoples, such as Murray, telling easy veryfiable nonsense like DN40!

You say "We, in science need a proof". Well which is it. There is no proof that the pipe is larger than DN40 and really no evidence other than someone trying to conclude from photos of a different plant, on a different continent in a different year, by attempting to scale and hypothesize. We have evidence from a court submitted document that is simply asking for verification and it states the pipe is DN40. From where that information comes we do not know. Likely from the Penon report itself or possibly from a site visit, but unknown. Murray is not going to simply "pull DN40 out of the air".

Yes, I have seen the photos and do not seen anything that proves what size the pipe is. It has insulation around it and we cannot see.

Paradigmnoia's photo above does not prove anything, but does indicate that the exit pipe is no larger than the return pipe. Because of the insulation, he is

postulating that the pipe is smaller than the return. Not proof, but does not support IHFB's or your theory either. So what do the photo's show?

The judge is not going to slap Murray on the wrist and I am surprised you are falling for this. Murray wrote that memo as a question, asking for clarification and response long before the trial was ever brought up by Rossi. The memo was introduced as evidence that Rossi has not been complying with the contract and has not been forthwith, indicative of fraudulent activities. So is the judge going to slap Murray for asking reasonable and logical questions, in which he was hired to do? No, he is not even part of the lawsuit. IH submitted the memo as evidence. Will the judge slap Rossi for not responding or even producing evidence that cleared up the situation? We have proof that the judge has threatened sanctions on Rossi for now supplying requested information and data. But certain people choose to ignore that, do they not? Yes, the judge must be part of the "dark empire IH". :rolleyes:

Again, one must put aside Rossi's past (50 counts filed against him) and we must ignore those involved with IH have no criminal or negative history. We must believe that IH is "dark empire", but only because they do not support the faith that the eCat works. When they first signed on with Rossi, IH was a knight in shining armor! They were great! Now they are the "dark empire". I can only shake my head.

So according to your own definition above, you must not be serious because you state you believe the pipe is larger than DN40 and have no proof. Hmmmmm.... :/

• Jed you are just repeating only what IH says.

Also as usual you make generic statements without any real analysis. Which documents and why [convinced you it is fraud]?

The documents that convinced me were Penon's data uploaded by Rossi, and Exhibit 5, which mostly says the same thing as Penon's data.

Do you not believe Rossi himself?

I think Penon's data has to be fake. No machine could produce those numbers. Evidently you, Peter Gluck and others disagree. You think that data is valid. I have explained why I think it is fake. You disagree. I would say the discussion is at an end. Except that I wish you would stop accusing me of not telling you what I base my opinion on. I repeat: it is based on the data that Rossi uploaded.

• Pd Ni sandwich. That sounds like what CETI was using. Layers of Pd and NI.

Exactly. That is what I had in mind. Also some of the more recent nanoparticle work in Japan, where they make thin film strands combining different metals (which is sort of like the Mylar icicles on a Christmas tree) and then grind them up.

• What i told is that for 1500kg/steam /hr you need

a 200 mm. pipe.

Yes, I know that. You need a 200 mm pipe but this one was only 40 mm. Therefore, it did not work. The conclusion is inescapable.

The instruments have shown 1500 kg/hr and working.

No, they did not. They were the wrong kinds of instruments, installed incorrectly.

You have to show both that the pipe was indeed 40 mm and the instruments have lied.

The instruments lied. Instruments often do lie. I personally have installed flow meters that gave me the wrong answer -- drastically wrong in some cases. At Defkalion, they stopped the flow altogether but the flow meter continued to show a vigorous flow of water. They made zero liters per minute look like several liters per minute.

You can always make an instrument give the wrong answer. It is more difficult to make it give the right answer. The manual for the flow meter that Rossi used included specific instructions not to install it in a half empty pipe. He went ahead and did that, so it didn't work. Obviously.

Please do not repeat that you don't believe there can be a half empty pipe, except in a garden. We know you believe that. You don't need to say it again. The people who made the flow meter believe there can be half-empty pipes, which is why they warned against them. They probably know more about pipes and flow meters than you do.

• Its looking more like the Judge isn't liking something else instead. 160 DENIED in almost record time. Their Rule 11 stunt went down in flames a little bit faster but this is close enough to indicate that things aren't smelling quite right from the Plaintiff's side

down in the Miami court system. Among other things, R's attorneys were trying to seal some juicy emails from certain university folks who may now want to start thinking REALLY hard and fast about their associations with a known criminal and self-confessed liar while there is still time.

• Jed

I must make the calculations simpler for you, it seems you do not get th eidea that PdD offers small energy

200 millions grams x 25 w/gram - 5000 millions w

or 5 GW or- 0.005 TW really not significant.

Much ado for almost nothing.

Capisci?

peter

• So is the judge going to slap Murray for asking reasonable and logical questions, in which he was hired to do?

In Exhibit 5, there were questions and there were statements. The claim that the piping was DN40 was a statement. There are other statements made in the Exhibit. Exhibit 5 has been held up like a banner of truth for the IH camp. Unfortunately, for IH, I think it will eventually prove to be more of an embarrassment.

• Ah Monty old boy - only on Planet Rossi is a decent heads up considered a warning but you do bring up an interesting point. Planet Rossi could turn into a multitiered career eater as it collapses on itself should the dragnet be

expanded. There is apparently still some complicit activity going on including payments to stay "loyal". That is more than a squall line that you're seeing on the horizon Monty.

• Its looking more like the Judge isn't liking something else instead. 160 DENIED in almost record time. Their Rule 11 stunt went down in flames a little bit faster...

DW, thanks for this. I've been away and came back to read here and most of what's been going on is an uninformative food fight from the Planet. I admire the patience and perseverance of Jed, Bob, THH, Para, Oldguy in responding with reason, even if it's repetitive.

With pretrial wrapping up, your morsels from the inside are currently the bulk of any 'news' here. I certainly appreciate that, and recognize that you have to walk a fine line given the legal implications of being too specific.

Those who 'will not see' will never be satisfied, as has been proven repeatedly here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.