Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Sure looks like it to me. Can you dispute my measurements and calculations above?

Oh boy! Sure it looks to me like DN50 at max. Can you dispute my eyes?

And even when this pipe is anything else than DN40 or DN50 - what does it really matter?
    1.) It is a picture from the "old container"
    2.) It is just the connection point. What matters is the pipe from the container to the "customer side".

And this line size could be the same size, reduced or extended size.

The only information about the size of that conection line this statement from Exhibit 5:

"5. The flow of steam through the pipe to J.M. Products.

You stated that the pressure of the steam that was available to J.M. Products (JMP) was nominally atmospheric pressure (0 kilo Pascals gauge (kPaG) or 14.7 psia). The steam passed through a stretch of insulated pipe that was at least 6 meters long before entering the JMP space. (Presumably there was additional steam pipe on the JMP side.) According to the data you have reported, the conserved mass flow rate of the system from February to November 2015 was on average 33,558 kg/day (1398 kg/h) and the temperature of the water and steam were on average 68.7o C and 102.8o C, respectively. The steam pressure was reported (for the entire period) to be 0 kPaG and the piping is DN40."

• 42- have you ever seen a shipping container in real life? Your eyes are way off. I would guess the pipes on the radiator photos could be DN50, but hard to tell as there's nothing to scale from.

Paradig- Sounds about right, slightly more than a hands width (As obvious from one of the photos). And the pipe takes up about 90% of that...

• 42- have you ever seen a shipping container in real life?

Yes, I have.

And also pipes.

And again, we can argue about the size of the pipe on that old photo as long as you like - however it doesn't matter.

What matters is the size of the allegedly 6 m and long and 40mm diameter pipe from the 1MW plant to the "customer side".

• Oh boy! Sure it looks to me like DN50 at max. Can you dispute my eyes?

Show me your measurements and calculations, and I'll let you know if I dispute them.

And even when this pipe is anything else than DN40 or DN50 - what does it really matter?

I suggest you may not have understood the reason behind this discussion.

And yes, Exhibit 5 says DN40, there is no disputing that. Whether there really was a single DN40 pipe going from the Doral plant to the "customer" side is a different matter. You believe whoever wrote Exhibit 5 (not signed by anybody). I question it.

• You dial in a pump and it varies little. You use an instrument to verify and measure that. The flow rate was, in all likelihood, measured accurately.

Impossible. The flow meter was half out of the water. The manual says it does not work in a half-empty pipe, and anyone looking at this pipe could see it was half empty. It was a gravity return going to an open tank, for crying out loud.

Still claiming your 100.1C lie confabulation has 'legs'?

1. That was corrected by Dewey and by me. Rossi himself gave both numbers.

2. There is no way this measurement equipment can measure the difference between 100 deg C and 103 deg C. That is like expecting your car speedometer to measure 23.523 mph.

3. There is no way the temperature is uniform, so both answers are right. At any given moment, different parts of the fluid will be at different temperatures. The temperature fluctuates. It is not meaningful to say it is 100 or 103 deg C; it is both. The machine cannot be operated a perfectly uniform temperature any more than you can drive a car at exactly 23.523 mph for one hour.

• I suggest you may not have understood the reason behind this discussion.

Sorry, I have stated very clearly that what only matters is the size of the allegedly 6m and long and 40mm diameter connection pipe from the 1MW plant to the "customer side"!

Wheter this connecting pipe is hooked up to the 1MW plant directly, or via a pipe reducer, or via pipe-size extender in order to match the size of the connection flange on the 1MW plant - we don't know, we can't know, and we don't need to know.
    That's why we neither don't need to know and don't have to argue about the diameter of the piece of pipe which sticks out from the container.

If you don't wanna accept that fact, then it's a waste of time to discuss with you any longer.

• Not sure why you are so touchy Jed... I recall you corrected it, but Dewey prefers to ignore it. Speaking of whom: Only those who fall victim to black and white thinking hang their hat on any data produced so far. I just point out things that are daft. And anyway, where exactly does Rossi mention 100.1C? Some ancient YouTube video?

And Dewey, I don't give out my name to strange men on the Internet, especially those who have a habit of talking in weird military metaphors: One has to wonder how else they might seek to 'prove' their virility?

... I'd probably receive a bunch of penis photos to my mailbox. Assuming one's "camera" is working of course.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.