Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Do you have a reference where Dameron said he did not any excess? You claim a contradiction, what reference can you give that shows that from Dameron?

And again saying that the answer MIGHT me 1.3 is not the same as saying that he definitely saw and proved over 1, only that he was unsure of the level.

Recall that the level that IH wanted for certainty was 6.

I was talking about IH people, namely Darden and Vaugh. In their accusation you can read that "...using the E-Cat technology Plaintiffs directly provided them, Industrial Heat and IPH have been unable to produce any measurable excess energy". They don't talk about COP 6. Dameron has been very vague in his deposition but I think that no one prevented him to be more accurate.....he was there to give his version of the facts and he could talk about error bars and stuff like that, if he wanted to. But (as far as I know) he just said "I can’t say that we never had a result that was -- let’s see if I can say this right – we probably had results greater than one, 1.3 might be an answer" and this is in contradiction with Darden's words.

• This could make sense if Fabiani and Bass were merely victims of AR as much as IH was. There seems to be a high probability that this was the case. Fabiani seemed to really look up to AR, and Bass seemed clueless as to what was actually happening.

Following your line of reasoning, if IH will be found guilty of "failure to pay", Darden will surely be considered a victim of Rossi's great skill.....don't you know he is a fabulous hypnotist? ;)

Just rubbish........ The real reasons of Judge's choices are listed below:

1) At most, the Third-Party Claims suggest in definitive fashion the failure to provide information was tantamount to affirmatively misrepresenting the nature of operations at the facility. Counter-Plaintiffs do not attribute any specific deceptive statements or acts to Fabiani or Quantum Leap. Accordingly, Count IV is dismissed as to Fabiani and Quantum Leap.

2) Counter- Plaintiffs do not allege how Bass’s statements and his posing as an employee — while misleading — directly caused Counter-Plaintiffs to believe the Plant was performing at the promised productivity rate, and hence, did not directly cause them to incur damages. As a result, Count IV is dismissed as to all Third-Party Defendants.

3) The Quantum Leap Agreement unambiguously states it commenced on September 1, 2013 and continued until August 31, 2014, at which point it terminated unless the parties agreed in writing to extend it. Thus, unless the parties chose to extend the agreement in writing, it terminated before any of the alleged breaches occurring in 2015 and 2016. Counter-Plaintiffs argue several 2016 emails included as exhibits with the Third-Partly Claims, “demonstrate and allow the Court to draw the reasonable inference that the USQL Agreement was in effect in 2015 and early 2016”. The Court disagrees such inference can be drawn. Counter-Plaintiffs do not provide the actual writing in which the Quantum Leap Agreement was renewed. The 2016 emails at most propose renewal of an agreement with Quantum Leap, but considering the gap in time between the 2014 termination date and the 2016 date of these emails, and lacking an actual writing or allegation (as opposed to a proposal) showing the continued vitality of the Quantum Leap Agreement’s provisions, the Court cannot infer the parties extended the original termination date clearly stated in the original agreement. Count V is thus dismissed on this ground.

• Sounds better in making my case that Fabiani is fleeing prosecution,

So you have a prejudice and want only to "demonstrate" your arbitrary opinion without looking at any other possibilities. If a person wan really to flee WILL NOT give any clue about where he is. Now that with President Trump Administration there will be collaboration among Russia and USA, Russia is not the best place to flee. North Korea could be better.....

And oh yes, Russia have a LOT of great scientist and engineers but the problem is not HOW to do but WHAT to do. Fabiani knows WHAT.

• No doubt about that actually, as the emails show.

And except in some active imaginations, there is no obvious product...

No sir you are running to fast. The email just show that there was some collaboration and coordination between the two companies. That normal.

Also the most probable product was a metal foam. Steam ( better then air ) could be used in the fabrication process in many places, even cooling.

• Frustrating!

I was hoping this 5 year show would soon be over. From one perspective, it appeared pretty much a slam dunk and the eCat "Pandora's box" would be opened and the cat found dead.

With these latest developments, I am starting to worry a little that the box will remain closed and we will not find the definitive proof. While there is much evidence against the eCat working, unless "insiders" such as Fabiani, Bass or Johnson publicly come out and provide testimony that it is ALL a hoax, we will be left with that amount of uncertainty that will nag at us. As is evidenced by several people still supporting Rossi on forums.

Rossi may yet lose the case, but he can still pronounce "mob influences", "corrupt court system", "government intervention" and many will believe him. If people from his inner circle testified that it was a hoax, for me, that would really nail the coffin shut. For LENR, I think this drama needs 100% conclusive closure. Otherwise, he will continue to make the QuarkX, the QuarkZ and the next model on and on. I am convinced his "February test" will be nothing more than the usual dog an pony show. Not much more than the blurry blue picture which his fans seemed to accept with glee.

For quite a while, I was extremely hopeful that the eCat was real. I have no hope for that anymore. I wish it were, but I cannot ignore the mountains of evidence against it and Rossi.

I admit.... I have a bit of a addiction to this drama and cannot walk away from it! I want to, but I do not seem to be able to stop dropping by and checking on the latest news. :(

Otherwise, he will continue to make the QuarkX, the QuarkZ

I would also prefer the Quark-X research being at Rossi place, because the thermally driven E-Cat is inherently unstable.
    It's always dangerous to initiate the reaction with the same effect, which it produces, i.e. the heat - as there is always risk of avalanche-like runaway.

If nothing else, the Quark-X would be way more reliable and safe in production.

• Official Post

So you have a prejudice and want only to "demonstrate" your arbitrary opinion without looking at any other possibilities. If a person wan really to flee WILL NOT give any clue about where he is.

Ele,

It is not prejudice to think ALL, including Fabiani, were culpable if one also considers the 1 year test unsuccessful...as I, and many others believe, and staged purposely to fool IH. That is what this is all about after all...the GPT, or whatever one wants to call it. So do you think the test was successful (overunity), as Rossi claims?

• Following your line of reasoning, if IH will be found guilty of "failure to pay", Darden will surely be considered a victim of Rossi's great skill.....don't you know he is a fabulous hypnotist?

Just rubbish........ The real reasons of Judge's choices are listed below:

He doesn't seem to use hypnotic techniques primarily--just a skilled manipulator and user of people. He seems to use a lot of magician type techniques (misdirection, slight of hand). He really seems to enjoy blog ventriloquism.

It seems like the judge is actually saying: there appears to be deception here, but it doesn't fit into the proper categories to be considered a valid count. With regard to the Count V, the judge noted that they did not have evidence in writing that the agreement between IH/USQL/Fabiani was still in effect at the time of the alleged breaches. What I was saying was actually more charitable than what the judge was saying. I was saying Fabiani/Bass may be dupes used by AR, but the judge says their deception and breaches are not applicable as presented.

• Count III states that "Rossi & J.M. Products fraudulently induced Industrial Heat to enter into the agreement to move the plant to J.M. Products in Florida by falsely representing that J.M. Products was a manufacturing company with real commercial use for the steam power generated by the Plant."

This is rather funny evasion, because IH originally dismissed the case with evasion, it doesn't believe in ECat technology. Now, when it realized, it may lose the case just because of it (why to fight for license for technology, which allegedly doesn't work?) it changed its reasoning and it doubts the A.Rossi promises regarding the J.M. Products partnership. If the judge wouldn't be complete imbecile or biased on behalf of USA government, he would dismiss this fraudulent inducement claim with respect to its lack of substance - but this is not gonna to happen, because this court is American one.

Boolean logic applied to human uncertainty (otherwise known as black and white thinking) is needed to argue this. It crops up a lot in arguments meant to show IH must somehow be bad, using the erroneous assumption that they must be and have been certain about Rossi's IP - yes it is as Rossi claims - or no there is certainly nothing there.

THH

PS - THHuxleynew is THHuxley - as will be validated in a while by THHuxley not denying this!

using the erroneous assumption that they must be and have been certain about Rossi's IP

How do you know, it's erroneous, if they cannot be certain about Rossi's IP? If they wouldn't, then the IH wouldn't issue another patents about it (which made Rossi so upset) and - most of all - they wouldn't want to keep the E-Cat licence so obstinately.

If the IH doesn't believe in ECat, why he simple doesn't refute to pay for ECat and doesn't leave Rossi go? But I can see the same pattern in behavior like for example in breakup of McCarthy from Steorn and his investor Pat Corbett: investor doesn't want to pay inventor furthermore - but he just want his technology despite it's proclamatively priceless already. Why? Because nobody of people involved doesn't actually think, it's priceless - that's it.. ;)

• Zephir - IH has conclusive proof that the Rossi's technology presented to IH doesn't work but that is nothing new. Petroldragon didnt work. Industrial waste to Silver didn't work. Thermoelectrics didnt work and now the E-Cat doesn't work. On the other hand, fake invoices worked very well in a previous life (for a little while but not this time), money-laundering worked. Gold trafficking worked (for a little while) - I could go on.

This ends in 2017.

• IH has conclusive proof that the Rossi's technology presented to IH doesn't work but that is nothing new.

What is new, however, is that IH's lead engineer apparently disagrees.

Petroldragon didnt work.

It actually worked far too well, attracted the attention of the wrong folks, and that was the end of that.

On the other hand, fake invoices worked very well in a previous life (for a little while but not this time), money-laundering worked. Gold trafficking worked (for a little while) - I could go on.

And yet, Rossi was acquitted of all charges, save for a pair of tax issues.

Let me make a suggestion Dewey: character assassinations do not bolster IH's credibility. Let's see what actually happened between IH and Rossi. Let's see your lab records and notebooks. Let's see how IH reps behaved when showing the 1 MW plant to investors. Let's see the evidence, and then we shall all decide.

• IHFB - Can't Zephir speak for himself? You get put in from the bench at certain selective times. You readily accept whatever is fed to yourself or from Rossi including the "PetrolDragon worked too well" story (sounds too familiar). Learning quite a lot from those days and the opposite is the truth. "Not a drop of oil was converted" if you'd like a quote from one of the authorities. Rossi left tens of thousands tons of poison behind in the paid waste oil collection and fake invoicing scam. Character assassination is a trade practice on Planet Rossi and the Italian records seem to tell have a different story from what you have floated. Truth is coming to Planet Rossi, perhaps for the first time, and it might be like sunlight to Dracula - we'll soon see.

A bit of advice - drop the "lead engineer" line. You'll soon get to hear more from the real lead engineer.

• Official Post

Industrial waste to Silver didn't work.

What is that affair ?

Is it linked with the Petroldragon recycling claims ? linked to the gold smuggling accusations .

anyway, old story, exhibit 5 and JMP having no link to JM is enough for me... enough to wait for the jury to decide, and for others labs to work.

It actually worked far too well, attracted the attention of the wrong folks.. And yet, Rossi was acquitted of all charges, save for a pair of tax issues.

We could even read here, that Emilio Spaziante - the judge who sent Rossi in jail - has been himself accused from crimes. So I'm not very inclined to believe the accusations of A. Rossi from fraud. They pyrolysis of organic waste to hydrocarbons simply works, the thermoelectric recovery of waste heat also does work. We can indeed raise doubts about economy of both technologies under economical conditions in Italy, when all investments into "renewable" technologies suddenly hit the floor of subprime crisis (after all, in the same way, like all other "renewables" - the Andrea Rossi case is not very different from Solyndra case in this respect). But from scientific perspective nothing controversial is about his technologies, fraudulent the less. A. Rossi is actually a frontier of renewable movement and he could be even celebrated for it with All Gore establishment - if only he didn't get an idea to replace the fossil fuels with cold fusion (which could really work) instead of renewables (which doesn't work from economical perspective).

And what Dewey Weaver is demonstrating here is the typical "argumentation from authority" fallacy. Even blind hen shall find corn occasionally and Rossi is maybe idealistic, but definitely not blind. The fact he failed many times still doesn't imply, he cannot succeed at the very end.
    The history of most breakthrough findings and their inventors has taught us about it very well.

• As I already said here, the rock-steady opponents of A. Rossi (like Krivit, Ethan Siegel and similar "snakes") should make clear for themselves, if A. Rossi has borrowed his technology from Piantelli, which does really work (because Piantelli is decent honest scientist publishing everything openly in scientific journals), or he is just promoting scam and fraud. Because both options aren't possible at the same moment. If you believe in reality of Ni-H cold fusion at least a bit (I mean all the works of Hagelstein, Miley, Crawen, Patterson, Piantelli, Celani and others) - you simply cannot exclude the option, that the ECat technology really works too.

the truth is in hand and the rewriting of history / spin by Planet Rossi will not save him this time

Of course, nobody says, that just the "big players" like the Andrea Rossi or Randell Mills should solve the energetic crisis for the whole world. I'm not even very opened the monopolization of alternative energy technologies by pile of patents or hidden IP. But the claim, that A. Rossi has virtually nothing in his hands is the same ideologically biased attitude - just an overshot from opposite side. If A. Rossi will fail, it will help no one of us.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.