Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• IH has conclusive proof that the Rossi's technology presented to IH doesn't work but that is nothing new.

[...]

Truth is coming to Planet Rossi, perhaps for the first time, and it might be like sunlight to Dracula - we'll soon see.

Mr. Weaver the only thing that is not new is your way to give "fuzzy" , biased and incorrect information.

IH tested the ECAT technology and also raised founds from investors.

IH has just now a " conclusive proof " ? How IH will explain that to his investors ? Where is all the money that have been raised ?

Is about an year that you write that "Rossi is evil, truth is coming....." but we have never seen any useful and real information from you.

Just attempts to kill a character and poison the jury evoking past events in which Rossi was a victim of an Italian "Mafia like" organization.

Strange to note but I think that this kind of behavior would be sufficient for any other writer to be banned from the forum.

The only real fact is that Rossi was cleared by all charges.

An evolution of original Rossi technology is known as Bio Diesel and is used also now.

Look at http://www.biodieseltechnologies.net/ just to have an example.

anyway, old story, exhibit 5 and JMP having no link to JM is enough for me... enough to wait for the jury to decide, and for others labs to work.

Mr. Alain you are supposed to be a moderator and not to be biased. If you want to find some information about all this past stories have a look e.g. to http://ingandrearossi.net/ .

• Ele - in your haste you leave telltale Rossi droppings. IH is all square with the investors - nothing to explain as the risk factors were crystal clear from day one.

Rossi is the proven liar based on past evidence as well as documents already before the court in this case. Is it true that he lied to Essen and Kullander about the 10% Copper in the ash?

You should stop trying to spin the IH story - false narrative digs a deeper hole.

Your grandeur and influence as not as broad as you think. Rossi as the victim is standard lore on Planet Rossi. He is the one how leaves a trail of victims, some of whom went to prison

and want to talk about their experience.

Rossi is an inventor of a methodology that worked for almost 40 years - based on what is about to come out - I don't think that he will ever be able to raise another dime.

Giving the moderators bias advice...... I needed a good laugh today - thank you!

• We should perceive the A. Rossi activities in their historical context - he just developed his PetrolDragon technology in 1978, when the price of oil raised steadily due to OPEC embargo and subsequent Iranian revolution. The Italy is the largest net importer of oil in EU, so that it invested large subsidizes for oil replacement - and A. Rossi just utilized this opportunity. But once the fossil fuel price collapsed again after Iraq-Iran war, then the same technologies did lose subsidizes and A. Rossi suddenly went dry with debts. The Solyndra destiny in times of subprime crisis is similar case to Petroldragon and yet nobody accuses it from fraud.

zE07hYz.jpg

• Zeph - you guys are good. Nice try with Solyndra - there is no comparison but fraud is surely involved there as well but we don't want to distract.

Rossi was paid handsomely to take industrial waste oil and then ended up dumping it into forests, rivers, on the roads during transport, into canals and into the ground water below the tanks to make room for more while moving all that money with fake invoices and gold trafficking - that is the real story. Tens of thousands of tons of poison abandoned to pollute Lombardia at 8 different sites. And then there's fraudulent bankruptcy story.

• The intentions of God and governmental subsidizes are unpredictable. Or to say, the investments into oil replacement can be very profitable, but also pretty risky, because the prices of oil are volatile: they're driven by speculation and by cost of mining - not by actual state of oil reserves. The sooner we replace the oil with something else, the better - and A. Rossi just could help with it significantly. It would be his revenge to fossil fuel industry.

• and A. Rossi just could help with it significantly

I would ask people who believe Rossi to consider ...

In the spring of 2016, Rossi himself, stated that the 1 year customer was very satisfied. So much that they purchased (3) more plants. That these plants should be delivered in about 8 months and that the QuarkX would NOT stop production of the 1mw plants. Rossi has often, throughout the years, stated that the eCat being available in the market, making production for the customer, would be the unquestioned proof that the eCat was real and works.

Rossi has stated that a customer was satisfied, that the 1mw plant design was ready, and that he has sold (3) plants. Please ask him (post on JONP even) what the status of these plants are. It has been 10 months and they should be delivered. Ask him who the customer is and when they will be making the much awaited for announcement that "Cold Fusion" is ready to save the planet!

This one act will give Rossi all the fortune and public acknowledgement that he desires! The eCat would be proven and Rossi could "really" be considered within the ranks of Edison and Tesla! He would make billions!

or...

Rossi lied and there is no customer, no plant sales nor the 1mw plant even works. This also would mean that he is not to be trusted about the Quark as well.

Please ask him and see what the results are... if your question is deleted, I stand by my case. If he states "I cannot say anything about the customer because of NDA", then BS! He always plays the NDA card and I would not believe him for a second. HE is the one always requiring the NDA.

If he responds and gives the information, then I will publicly state I was wrong and apologize! And be very happy about it, because I really would like for the eCat to be real! However, I am through fooling myself about Rossi.

Please, ask him. The proof of the eCat should not be this mysterious. There either is a customer and (3) plants sold or Rossi is a liar! Nothing gray about it!

• "Not a drop of oil was converted" if you'd like a quote from one of the authorities.

That looks like some solid authority. I encourage you to read Mats book, which is presently the best authority on Rossi's background. He quotes a judge stating that Rossi was producing oil from waste.

A bit of advice - drop the "lead engineer" line. You'll soon get to hear more from the real lead engineer.

What title would you give him? He was your guy listed as co-inventor on IH's patent applications. Ah yes, look forward to seeing the findings from your real lead engineer. I'm sure it didn't take you long to find an engineer or physicist chomping on the bit to lambast LENR, Rossi, and the whole affair. Sorry, but not too impressive and probably won't go far with the LENR community.

• Rossi was paid handsomely to take industrial waste oil and then ended up dumping it into forests, rivers, on the roads during transport, into canals and into the ground water below the tanks to make room for more while moving all that money with fake invoices and gold trafficking - that is the real story. Tens of thousands of tons of poison abandoned to pollute Lombardia at 8 different sites. And then there's fraudulent bankruptcy story.

Nothing this community hasn't heard dozens of times from Krivit. I'm not sure why you think pronouncing these repeatedly is somehow going to improve IH's position.

• IHFB - improved position? I'd much rather be IH than Rossi right now.

And you're right, we have heard the same story dozens of times but those turn out to be lies from Rossi and his minions. One 1MW unit has been sold and shipped that unit did not work, even with Rossi babysitting it the entire way through. No wonder he refused to fire it up and test it in Raleigh. This is about source-based truth not Planet Rossi spin and attempts to rewrite history.

Next.....

Rossi was paid handsomely to take industrial waste oil and then ended up dumping it into forests, rivers, on the roads during transport, into canals and into the ground water below the tanks

During construction he even received a fresh setback--the Swiss financiers had received a negative report about Rossi and his technology and instantly froze all investments. Rossi continued with his own money, small loans and assiduous attempts to convince customers that had
    delayed payments for his old plants, but he was soon forced to slow the project. Somewhat later, it turned out that the report to the Swiss had been manipulated by Rossi's detractors. They had accused him of pouring mineral oil into the tanks at night and selling it as his own genuine
    process byproduct during the day. But Rossi was cleared of those accusations. Funding continued and the plant was inaugurated on August 5, 1979.

So he was cleared of these allegations at the end - a somewhat strange outcome for such an fraudster under thorough supervision of his investors, don't you think?

• If A. Rossi has borrowed his technology from Piantelli, which does really work

There are several problem with this:

1. We do not know if Rossi borrowed this from Piantelli or not. He never said he did. His devices are based on powder (finely divided material) whereas Piantelli uses bulk nickel. That looks quite different to me.

2. Even if he did borrow, he might not have borrowed it correctly. Many replications in cold fusion fail, as do replications in other fields. See, for example:

https://www.theatlantic.com/sc…dies-are-reliable/513485/

3. We do not know whether Piantelli's devices "really work." No one has independently replicated them.

There are so many problems with your statement I would rate it as meaningless.

His devices are based on powder (finely divided material) whereas Piantelli uses bulk nickel

According to my sources Piantelli invested a lot into apparatus for growing of nickel whiskers, a machine that he calls "Knudsen," which is used to deposit thin films by thermal evaporation and surface preparation. "This is the heart of the problem," Piantelli said. "The surface treatment on the nickel rod is the secret; it's fundamental." The usage of unidimensional crystals has a good meaning with respect to my pet theory of cold fusion - but it also means, that Piantelli didn't work with compact nickel anymore. Zawodny patent from NASA also mentions whiskers. According to another sources Rossi also prepared the nickel powders through nucleation of nickel whiskers. A strange coincidence indeed...

d6NjFhM.jpg

We do not know whether Piantelli's devices "really work." No one has independently replicated them

Because nobody of us has prof. Focardi on hand. He was the only person, who could know about the real Piantelli's secret. But Rossi had.

After you prepare the whiskers, you should also stabilize them, i.e. to cover them with carbide phase for to avoid their recrystallization. This explains, why Rossi used hydrocarbons during preparations of his catalyst.

As far I know, nobody did ever attempted to work with whiskers - so that it even has no meaning to talk about replications of Piantelli's technology. Nobody did even start with it.

• Absolutely.

Rossi is without doubt a liar. To be fair to him, he appears either to believe his own lies, or to genuinely think that they are not relevant. As in his public (now) letter to IH - what matters to Rossi is what people think, not what actually happens. Thus for IH, a 1 year test at their premises where they could check it was real would have been fine, this fake Rossi test which, as Rossi points out, has better PR value with a real fake customer, no good.

That Rossi prefers appearance to reality is as undeniable as that he lies. You don't have to be a psychologist to see this from his actions, and it shows why the chances of him actually having anything - even without all the negative evidence - are pretty small. He is not technically competent. For example he argued with Mats that a known incorrect guaranteed to over-estimate COP by a large factor way to measure input power using average V and A meters must be correct. His lack of inherent respect for facts would make him unreliable regardless of whether he is deliberately lying, as we also have evidence.

• And do you believe

I would like to believe me356's reports! However, at present I cannot. I can only wait. me356 has seemingly disappeared and nothing has been heard for several months. He could be legit, or he could have been someone playing a prank. I do not have any information to verify either way. At present, me356 is a non-player because we know NOTHING. However tomorrow, he "could" change the world. Today he is a total unknown. Nothing wrong with that either.

Do I believe Parkamov? It appears from what I have read, that he is legitimate and has "credentials". That does not mean he has a working reactor. His first tests seemed to have significant reactions, but he has been unable to replicate those results himself. His later attempts, using better equipment setup, tends to indicate that his first tests were faulty. I do not disparage him in this. It is difficult! He is doing proper work in that he is improving his experiments based upon previous found issues. He is also more open about his testing and does not hide behind NDA's. I wish him the best and hope he continues!

What others have done does not relieve Rossi of his current actions! Rossi himself may have had some success based upon Focardi's assistance. (Focardi being a legitimate researcher) But that certainly does not give credence to what he is peddling now. Edison did significant work and had many successes. He also publicly electrocuted an elephant trying to smear Tesla/ AC electricity. All his past work did not make DC any more credible for commercial use and certainly did not justify "frying" a poor elephant. If Rossi had any past success, it does not justify his current practices!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.