Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• DNI puts another one out of the park. The icing on the cake will be the Penon "ERV" cover page. It couldn't qualify to collect $.89.

While Planet Rossi continues to choke on the splinters from their license interpretation booboo, I wonder if they will ever get around to dealing with the downtime matters?

Is there no place to start with their next faux redemption?

• oldguy

Again, I'm not the first one to point this out on the forum, but ya, it's an absolute gauge. My source is here

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…nt-test-plan-fabio-penon/

2.2 Measurement instrumentation

-Flowmeter Test report n. 01/2015, dated 2015/01/15
    -Power analyzer PCE 830 Calibration certificate n. 0518/15, dated 2015/01/28
    -Probe for water temperature measurement HSTC – TT – Tl — 24S.
    – Probe for steam temperature measurement TU — T – NPT — U 72
    -Probe for steam pressure measurement PX 309—100A5V
    – Multifunction calibrator

• Alan - Why the one-sided evidence prejudice?

Rossi chose the venue and I'm sorry that you'll have to wait a little longer to see the photos. They are quite telling though - a very interesting form of special "tape" on a myriad of pipes, lots of fascinating thoughts about the garden hose connections, etc...etc......

• LENR Calender  thanks for the ref.

Now I see why Jed said the pressure could not be 0 bars. It cannot be 0 bars absolute.

If that number is bogus, then the whole data set collapses.

It is was a vacuum then all the steam arguments are out the windows.

If it was under pressure that was not read correctly, then it could have been just water,

and if it was reading correctly, then there was a vacuum and the boiling point is meaningless.

• Speaking of interesting - has anyone tried to line up the Rossi downtime from his JNOP statements with the Annex data?

I tried and there are a few times where he mentions problems and it doesn't affect the annex data. However, none of those issues lasted a full day or were deemed as downtime.

Rossi did have some comments mentioning that one reactor was offline. During the whole Aug 8th to Sep 30th period the plant was reported in the annex at ~ 27kg/d, so no huge difference there. Although you'd expect that 4th tiger to have gone back up during that period once in a while.

Has anyone found a clear example where the plant should have been shut down/reduced for a full day but it didn't appear in the data? I haven't so far.

Now it’s 07.20 p.m. of Saturday August 08. The new Hot Cat ( M.me Curie) will be put again in operation tomorrow morning. The 1 MW E-Cat is giving troubles that I cannot disclose with one 250 kW E-Cat. Should be repaired by tomorrow morning, otherwise we will activate the reserve

toussaintAugust 10th, 2015 at 4:55 AM
    Dear andrea Rossi
    Did you repair the 250 kw module?
    Translate
    Andrea RossiAugust 10th, 2015 at 7:33 AM
    Toussaint:
    Yes.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

8/19 E-Cat 1 MW: downloaded to 750 kW of power for reparation of a reactor. Another working night looms up

Right now in the plant it’s 10.05 p.m. of September 1.
    The 1 MW E-Cat is working at 3/4 of the power because we have problems in one reactor,

Now, at 08.20 a.m. of Saturday September 5th, the 1 MW plant is working well and stable but at 3/4 of its power, because we are making maintainance to a reactor.

Andrea RossiSeptember 12th, 2015 at 11:02 PM
    Brigitte Dubois:
    Right now it is 11.59 p.m. inside the computers container: we have just finished an important reparation to a reactor. The 1 MW is working at 3/4 of its power in this moment, but we are confident it will recover soon.

What difference does it make? (That Jed and Dewey misrepresented data)

It shows that Jed N Dew have been posting falsified information
    This goes beyond being unprofessional

Does Jed N Dew understand how irresponsible it is to make up numbers in order to make other people look bad
    Not to mention unintelligent, thinking that we would never find out

The mantra in this community have always been DATA DATA DATA
    So it does make a difference when data is being made up

An the apology for this epic failure is...... non-existent
    Instead they continue to bash and ridicule people, presenting new supposed evidence we shall all soon hear of.

Industrial Heat LLC could easily have corrected Jed N Dew, explaining to them that they posted misrepresented data... but they did not!
    It made them feel important to leak out this data, but it seems Industrial Heat left them hanging.

Jed - what's going on, how could YOU do such a huge mistake?
    Are you incompetent, or did you do it because of money?

• Maybe IH can post a transcript in one of their documents submitted to the court of an interview (don't know the legal term) with James A. Bass in which he answers questions about the nature of his employment, his daily tasks, what he saw behind the wall, and if he was ever told to act for Andrea Rossi.

• Jed's 100.1C value came from a biased interpretation of someone's back of the envelope power calculation. It wasn't logical, and it undermined the value of the rest of his message. I don't think it was dishonest but it was a bit of a brain fart.

I think we can forgive it and move on now that we have all the daily data.

• MrSS - what you really want to see are some of the emails between Bass and Rossi. Its all you'll need to know about the entire Doral episode.

If Bass lied during his deposition then he gets to go down with the rest of the ship.

MrSelfSustain nice softball switching the subject.

Apparently, what is in those emails that you have no access to is "all you'll need to know".

Then the one thing one must ask himself is, why does Jed and Dew post falsified data ABOUT THE ACTUAL TEST RESULTS.

• And stop misdirecting

LHF Sam,

I understand wanting to be fact based and unbiased!

Please show me where you have called out Rossi or those who continually make supportive claims based upon only "Rossi Says" or even non-existent

data / facts! Where they are also defamatory about others who do not bow to the gospel of Rossi! You Sir are not even keeled either unless you can

show me incorrect!

Here is the problem. This whole issue has become a religion. To some, Rossi is God and to others he is the Devil.

Some Rossi supporters, they call out the speck of dust in the "infidel's" eye while ignoring the huge timber in their own!

IH is the "anti-Christ" and Rossi is the savior of the planet. However, there truthfully is very little real evidence to support this view!

Only "Rossi Says"

Some of those who disbelieve Rossi, see him only as a convicted criminal, quite obviously devious and worthy of defamation.

They point out much fact that supports this and some "heresy" that is not substantiated. Sometimes they are brash and "rude".

Not my choice either, but that is personality. However, fact is being presented that supports their view much more so that Rossi's.

To my opinion, the "detractors" rarely initiate the verbal fisticuffs. A "believer" repeatedly posts some rather far fetched ideas and the

"detractors" rebuke their view.

We can all be mature adults here. However, the conflict will not go away. Wars have raged the centuries over religion. Millions killed. It continues on to this day. Rossi vs IH has become a relgion and certain people will not change. One is either a "believer" or and "non-believer". Arguing facts for a certain percentage is not going to make any difference. "Facts are only useful if they support your point of view." So whether it be "there could be a real customer using 1 mw of heat" or "the temp was 101.1 or 103" does not really make a difference in these arguments. To many, it is only if the "facts" support their predetermined belief of the subject.

If someone says they are unbiased or do not have an allegiance to one side, then show me the critiques and thumbs up posts one has made for BOTH sides!

Talk is cheap (posts included), but it is also revealing. Some hide under a cloak of "no allegiance" but their posts only support one view or defame the other view! Completely one sided.

I will state now if anyone is questioning my view! When I review the known facts, Rossi is found un-reliable and un-trustworthy. By his own documents and posts. I do not need any of Mr. Weaver's, Rothwell's or others damning remarks! Rossi has buried himself and seems to have over many years. Unfortunately, not agreeing with Mr. Weaver or Rothwell does nothing to improve Rossi's own character suicide! Why bother?

:rolleyes:

• While Planet Rossi continues to choke on the splinters from their license interpretation booboo, . . .

Subtle shift recently from "never any measurable excess heat, ever" to IH owns a fully paid up license to the e-Cat technology.

"The IH Ecat license is paid up and Rossi has not delivered on transferring anything that works."

Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2

How is the improved IH-cat coming along?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.