Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• For the record, St Andre' was Rossi's jewelry company that made rings from the enormous bounty of gold that he claims came from his industrial gold and silver reclamation business. He was so successful that he had tons of gold left over from that process and that led to further escapades that are very indicative of this man's career.

.... an almost 40 year career of failure including criminal convictions, prison time, self-proclaimed lies, massive ecological damage to a large region of Italy, repeat patterns of patents, self-publications, failed demonstrations, duped investors / funding sources including Govt agencies?

From this comment, one can only assume IH's 'due diligence' phase involved watching dollar signs rotate around their eyeballs.

• Peter - the plant did not work. Rossi will soon learn about the numerous flaws in his position - he automatically loses on every argument. That game is all but officially over.

Nothing that Rossi provided to IH worked. We have the proof including outside lab confirmation. That game is officially over.

There is no such thing as a healthy period of silence with Planet Rossi. He, along with his minions real and imagined, have been self-promoting using every available tool for decades and that includes attacking those who attempt to hold him accountable.

Regarding the dispute - we can win on several fronts but lets start with two:

1. Expose Rossi into perpetuity in US Federal Court for what he really is.

2. Get resources returned for use in future LENR research funding.

• Once again Dewey Weaver fends off vicious attacks from remote-controlled Rossi-ites, in the quest for truth and peaceful resolution.

One will notice that Planet Rossi beings cannot be civilly identified, while Dewey Weaver has no issue stating who he is, which a simple internet search can verify. There can be no doubt that IH's disclaimer according to which no communication other than theirs, officially proven, should be considered as emanating from IH, there can be no doubt that this statement was never meant to be some kind of plausible deniability while an AI-handled bot would socially engineer this forum sowing the proven truths some mischievously interpret as misinforming lies : because Dewey Weaver is really Dewey Weaver, and he fears not putting forward his real identity.

I'm sure Dewey Weaver has a bit of harmless fun throwing Rossi puppets attacking him left and right, but cultists of the Quac-kat and Quack-X Church should heed his words nevertheless. The sun is setting fast on the barren plains of Planet Rossi, and now is their chance to get a ticket out of a place which will soon turn out to be the desolate, frigid landscape it always was.

• Dear Dewey,

Capisco, but what is that trial about? He said you owe him money, you deny this not because he a cluster of sins but because his technology does not work. And you accuse him about scaming and conspiracy. But he is the initial Plaintiff.

It seems to me that money for LENR funding is an other subject- all you have to do is to win the Trial re technology

not the negative sanctification or beatification of Rossi.

I like this wording "expose in perpetuity"

peter

• Peter, I'm not sure your realise how things are. IH have been sued for $89M which they cannot possibly raise for non-working technology. Essentially Rossi would wipe them out, if they had not transferred to IHHI (and I'm not sure that would save them). The cost of the Court will be very considerable and IH will want not only to win but reclaim their costs. They have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders, including indirectly many small holders of WPC some of whom post here, to behave wisely.

From the published documents IH have multiple excellent reasons for thinking they will win against Rossi, not just defending his action but also winning their counter-action for fraud. Rossi, if not fraudulent, has behaved in a way that certainly looks as though he is fraudulent. And he indeed has a track record of this, which if admissable in the Court will be important. They are duty bound to play all their cards, in the right order, keeping them private till the right moment.

When you are working with millions of other people's money it is not a blog game.

• Peter - it makes me sad that this conversation is so difficult. Recovering precious resources as a result of this trial could enable putting funds back to work that were originally intended for LENR research, not pay legal bills to defend a pioneering company as well as to put a historic deviant out of business.

Rossi greatly miscalculated in his partnership and litigation decisions with IH. He has never attacked someone with such resources and resolve. You should take heed and move on with your focus. Your continued defense of a 6 or 7 time loser is exacting a larger toll on you whether your realize that or not. I hope and pray that you are able to wise up in time to realize this.

• @Dewey,

I suggest you stop gaslighting Peter and instead address this one simple issue:

Please confirm that there was a single steam exit pipe of DN40 type as claimed in Exhibit 5.

There is no risk in confirming this. The issue is already there on the court docket and part of the record. I think it begs clarification given that the old plant very likely used DN80 piping. And this issue goes straight to the heart of pressure and flow issues, which have caused much confusion and discussion.

• IHFB - your continued efforts to tame the vernacular from your hidden nest are futile. I would like to observe that there must not be any mirrors on Planet Rossi.

I don't know who you are and I don't plan to answer any of your questions as a result.

Ciao!

• Assuming the likely scenario that Rossi never had a working technology it would perhaps be worth revisiting the earlier embodiments of Rossi’s reactors in particular the small bench mounted ones. In all likelihood the 1MW was a scaled up version the same trick, so how was the original magic performed?

One very odd feature of those small reactors was the use of 2 heaters, a Rotfil-S21 2kW fitted internally and a 300W band heater wrapped around the outside. Why 2 heaters, well that would only make sense if the reactor was somehow separated internally. The most obvious reason would be to heat the water separately, one to control the water temperature and the other to quickly produce steam on demand. The trick then is to split the supply internally, allowing most to be heated by the internal heater and simply flow out though the exit pipe to the attach hose pipe. Then when someone needs proof of steam 'hey presto' the switching on the outer band heater would heat up a very small amount of water resting in the wider part of the reactor casing. Not much would needed due to the massive change in volume. Photographs also show a very scorched casing that would not have occurred if filled with water. Note Krivit actually caught Rossi out fiddling with the controls just after inspecting steam production.

Now assuming that the follow on 1MW was simply a scaled up version of this magic trick then there would also be 2 heaters. The first would be to warm up the cycled water that gets continually pumped around the system, providing a good measurement of water flow on the return circuit. The second would be hidden band heater/s strapped around the exit pipes just inside the shipping container thus providing the required 100 + temperature measurement albeit very locally. It should also be noted that Rossi tends to reuse materials from old projects and the 300W band heaters would be a perfect fit wrapped around the exit pipes, even better if that section of pipe was thin gauge copper.

The only proviso is the temperature sensor must be close to the pipes exit point from the reactor. Fortunately the use of pipe insulation limits the positioning to the ideal spot. There are of course many ways to pull it off, but I suspect the answer will be uncomplicated. Now I wonder if there were any part time magicians with technical knowledge working with Rossi??

• Dewey, He asked very respectfully. Can you please at least check to see if you can answer? It would not be an insult. Sometimes when someone asks a clear question you can say I am not able to respond please wait until it comes out in court or maybe I will let you know. Please realize IHFB was asking just a question.

It is hard me to not understand how you can come on here and provide IH's case, yet still say I am not speaking for IH but.... here is some dirt. At least please honestly address the question. I will copy/paste it.

The question is "Please confirm that there was a single steam exit pipe of DN40 type as claimed in Exhibit 5." (from IHFB)

If you can not you can not. Just say so. I am on IH's side and it is valid to ask this question to stop all the speculation. Such a simple and honest request. An so obviously a way out if you are not able to respond.

• Thank you Dewey. You are real just as I am, and IHFB (and Mr.SS) . We all want this to work, and I hope you recover your cash$. I get that you can not respond, just please say so.

The "your mother wears army boots" does not work when it is a fair and honest question. And I will take IHFB to task if he starts slinging dirt. And hi Roger!

As far as "you are not real if you have a fake name" stuff. You know I am a bit sheltered, but I knew to use a pseudonym unlike others who were targets of Skiff. But I have never seen the sock puppet personally before, just folks with different opinions disagreeing on stuff they care about passionately. I am sure it goes on, but you are CORRECT the LENR area certainly has them in droves. Say what you want about Planet Rossi. But, each and everyone of us here wanted this to work. It is sad that it does not. Be aware you are attacking folks that were 100% percent behind IH less than a year ago. IH may need allies in the future, think of this. You personally need only sway us with words. Let the case decide.

/jeez rigel shut up already

• Rigel - IHFB is here to perpetuate arguments by cherry picking and mis-applying faux and / or half-true facts. His mission is to try and make anyone who doesn't believe in Rossi look bad.

Much to his dismay, he has only succeeded in making himself look bad but that is okay because this is his hidden self.

Everyone was for IH until we figured out that Rossi was not telling us the truth. With only a handful of exceptions, Rossi has lost most of his real-life followers.

Must be getting tough for a guy who craves adoration and attention, albeit F8 or F9.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.