Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• I suggest you stop gaslighting Peter and instead address this one simple issue:

Agreed - so you should, for the sake of civility if nothing else.

Where is he gas lighting Peter? It seems to me that he is being respectful and wishes Peter would stop setting himself up to be disappointed. Of course it is Peter's right to believe what he will as it is others, but it is painful to watch because I understand the desire for a better world. It just is not going to come through AR, but even I am still here wasting time on the subject!

• Something to think about for all the ones who still believe/promote that there might have been some real production / chemical process ongoing on JMP's side, which consumed the 1MW low-temp steam:

Note that the JMP side always absorbed exactly the (varying) energy supplied by the 1MW plant.
    Keep in mind, that in case the JMP side would have absorbed just 10kW less for 1 hour, then the water in the reservoir tank (lets assume 1 cubicmeter) would have to increase by roughly 10°C.
    The quite stable water reservoir temperature indicates that the condensate return temperature wasn't varying (a lot).

That means either:
    1) The "customer" controlled/varied his production exactly to the amount of steam he received, or
    2) The "customer's process" required more than 1MW, and the additional required heat (e.g provided by a gas burner) was regulated exactly to satisfy the total demand, or
    3) The "customer" needed for his process less steam than he received, and he was so kind to waste/cool down (on his costs) the excess heat.
    4) A combination of above

Not so easy to do all that, in particullar with a production plant which only consumes about 5kW el. power (but 1MW thermal)

However, it would have been easy to control a constant water return temperature when the "customer" had to absorb only 10kW (generated by the e-cat el. heaters).

• @Forty-Two

It would be reasonable for the "customer" to handle excess heat disposal on their own dime. So 3) is the most plausible. IH wants us to believe that the customer situation is entirely fake. And it might be. But my evidence threshold is higher than the few sketchy emails we have seen to date.

• Official Post

Assuming the likely scenario that Rossi never had a workingtechnology it would perhaps be worth revisiting the earlier embodiments ofRossi’s reactors in particular the small bench mounted ones. In all likelihood the1MW was a scaled up version the same trick, so how was the original magic performed?

Malcom,

Possible, but while the 1MW shipped down to Doral from IH's facility in North Carolina was the same 1MW Rossi sold to IH -and the very same he had been shopping around since Oct. 2011, IH was involved with some upgrades on it in NC....correct Dewey? If so, they *probably* would have noticed such an obvious trick. That said, I agree that however he rigged it up, it has to be something simple, and slight of hand (magic trick) more the "magnificence" he refers to, than the actual mechanics of it.

And in order for his simple trick to work on such a large machine, he needed help...unless he built it all by himself, which I doubt. And he also needed a partner...probably partners, in crime to help when demonstrating to a mark. We first saw this on the 28 Oct 2011 "military customer acceptance test", when Rossi introduced the "NATO Colonel". I almost have to laugh at that one, especially so when the 1MW that day was down rated to 500kw due some Ecats having technical difficulties, and then the test was deemed a success as it produced 500kw, all the while a 500kw Genset was attached and running. You really can not make this stuff up! It was so ridiculous that many bought it however. In some strange way...maybe even me for short time.

We know now too that IH has accused the 3rd Parties of being partners in crime. If this is a scam as I think it is, Rossi needed their help to carry this out. No way around that. With Penon suspiciously staying in Italy, and Fabiani moving to Siberia or Russia (I forget which :) ) . that plays into that narrative. I also may add, that while Alan does not like mention of this, the judge has allowed IH's request for Rossi to provide them his correspondence with Levi and his Lugano team. Just saying, not accusing....

Along those lines, maybe I had blinders on back then, but I do not recall Rossi and this gold running thing. Thx Rigel/Dewey for opening my eyes even more on this rat. Basically he had a criminal gang that helped him with that operation too. Patterns are important. Especially with criminals.

• Official Post

I also may add, that while Alan does not like mention of this, the judge has allowed IH's request for Rossi to provide them his correspondence with Levi and his Lugano team. Just saying, not accusing....

I knew nothing about it. And even if I had, what is there to say - the judge could demand my inside leg measurement if she wishes, it's a trial.

• To every single person who still believes the Ecat Energy Out > Energy in.

Imagine, you are on the witness stand in a court of law and are asked the following:

1. Have you ever met Andrea Rossi?

2. Do you know anyon that has?

3. Have you ever seen an Ecat?

4. Do you know anyone that has?

5. Have you seen the testing protocols and procedures for the Ecat?

6. Do you know anyone that has.

7. Have you ever real time test data from an Ecat?

8. Do you know anyone that has?

9. Have you ever seen unaltered data from an Ecat test?

10. Do you know anyone that has.

11. would you invest your children's college education savings in a business run by Andrea Rossi?

12. Do you know anyone that would?

You would have to answer no to every question above , but somehow you know the Ecat works?

• @Shane D.

You can certainly cast it that way. As with most complex situations, the details are far more nuanced. If you haven't, I suggest you read Mats book. It is the best reference, by far, on Rossi's past. He digs deep, follows sources, and knows Italy well (his wife is Italian). Here is what I gathered from it: Rossi was brought up in a blue collar atmosphere, had industry in his blood (and in fact was influenced by other family members who were also entrepreneurial / industrial types).

For those not familiar with this type of lifestyle, it is easy to assign the label of criminal. What often looks criminal is merely hard-driven entrepreneurs out to ruffle some feathers and change the world. Just because precious metal extraction was involved, doesn't make it criminal either. If you are not familiar with precious metals, how they are recovered, the exchanges that deal in them, the daily price movements, etc., it might all seem "criminal" to you.

• Not too difficult - a good bit of extraction (no more than was shown in the photographs) and an air-conditioned office would make that quite bearable.

I think you need an industrial hood fan for this much heat. I looked up the rules for Florida for restaurant kitchens, bakeries, small industrial factories, and so on. I think for something like 60 kW you need a large industrial exhaust fan, in a hood, right over the heat source, rather than an air conditioner.

Jed are you sure the plastic tank was used in Doral

Yes, I am sure.

• Official Post

As with most complex situations, the details are far more nuanced.

For those not familiar with this type of lifestyle, it is easy to assign the label of criminal. What often looks criminal is merely hard-driven entrepreneurs out to ruffle some feathers and change the world.

IHFB,

I never read of a story so complex as this that would pass for "nuanced". Could you provide an example? And yes, I am not familiar with this type lifestyle obviously, so maybe you could explain how an "entrepreneur" could have been so unlucky as to have been involved with so many major scandals.

And be honest, these are NOT your run of the mill petty scandals, Each is a major crime. They even mention his "criminal gang" affiliation too. Not a member of a gang, but the leader! I have lived a very full lfe, yet never had a prosecutor accuse me of THAT.

• Planet Rossi doesn't realize that we're completely on to Rossi using rubes to write books, reports and articles to build up his persona in each of his grand master ploys. Mats didn't do enough homework and is now on the wrong end of this story - possibly into perpetuity as well. This is also a repeat pattern for the master except that he owned the publishing company for the waste-oil-to-fuel saga. (and just happened to invoice that company millions in fake invoices in the process)

Reclaiming enough industrial waste gold to sell 250k rings then have TONS of gold left over that needed to somehow be secretly ensconced from the country is apparently model citizen behavior AND good business on Planet Rossi. If fact, why would anyone ever want to be in any other business?

Nothing to see hear.... move along.... chop chop......

• @42 my LENR brother (I hope). ---- Your information is persuasive.

And if it matters 42, I don't care who you are IRL. You say correct and reliable things that are true. the IRL is related to "per previous conversations on people being real here" or not having a voice . Since I think you are real, can you just address the numbered questions below. From your opinion only I understand, not IH.

My motivation is to simply just that we keep the conversation going on both sides. I do not believe in Rossi for a minute, but others do and I respect that. Do you honestly think that Frank on ECW would be able to handle my simple desire to keep information flowing without the spin?

It should not be so hard for someone to believe that there is another side to this. And I also think that now that -- now Rossi has the burden to prove in court since he brought the case on. And his defense is doing so rather robustly. But one thing is not clear to me so you can directly address my questions below (or not).

It seems directly:

1.) Rossi made clear to IH that he was in some bunker in Doral 7/24 for almost a year. Doing something while he was simultaneously timebound by IH contract that is in admitted by both sides to the court by evidence of the Pacer documents to deliver some performance base test , regardless of what it is called.

*the evidence is the email trees that have already been released,and that damming Hydrofusion email where Rossi admits to fugging a test like a snake to break a contract this is in the released email he sent to IH. And on Pacer.

2.) Rossi continued to convey on the internet on 3 forums that he was in contract with IH and doing what ever you want to call some 350 day test. Why IH will seeming oblivious to this, they just happened to put out a press statement that in effect said "Don't believe what you here unless we (IH) say it". Directly addresses IH's awareness of Rossi's B.S.

3.) The Doral location not the N.C. location, had visitors from both IH and clients show up for reasons of commerce. Not to shoot the shaite.

4.) Both IH and Rossi did infact pitch a bogus patent with the USPTO. "bad on both sides of the fence but not bad if one believes in it"

5.) That honestly that Rossi so far is holding his own. And his lawyers have a spirited defense.

6.) So it is clear, all Rossi's claims are Bullshaite based on reality, and based on Lugano being picked a part by TC. and that the authors of the report have not responded to.

7.) But there has been zero evidence presented so far what he was doing with the heated water. And IH must respond to this unless some legal issue stops it.

8.) This is the killer we are not Italy. The US Courts are not allowed to allow into evidence that Rossi pulled off Petrodragon, and some alleged Gold tax scam. US courts do not allow this info.

Summary: Rossi is not rolling over, and as the plaintiff his representation in court is not incompetent.

So 42 ---- "So sayof?" I know that Dewey can not address this, and you know that I think Rossi is a scoundrel an rascal and a ne'er do well. Can you take a shot?

/also I hope you do not take this personal, I have no insults in it. But want to understand. Really those are real questions.

• reasonable for the "customer"

Please show evidence of how one temporary employee from a company who required Rossi to forge an $800 bill to pay the accountant could be producing anything with only the estimated 10kw excess electricity (that others have posted from the utility bill).! ^^

If they were cooling, they would either need to purchase ice, wait, they had no money! =O

Or they might have used big electric refrigeration units... wait the utility bill shows the facility did not have the extra power available! :whistling:

Whoops...as you are always saying.... some evidence please for the customer to even exist.... for there to be money.... for there to be available power... for producing anything using close to 1mw of heat. Produce some evidence please and I would certainly reconsider.....

We are talking Italy, waste disposal, gold smuggling, *criminal gangs*, tax evasion, yet getting off with a slap on the hand for all. Innocents may have had no choice, just collateral damage. This is pretty complex. Everything is on the table.

What does that even mean? Shane, you are becoming even more obtuse and incoherent than even Peter and Alain! Nobody seems to recall that if Rossi's ecat really made excess heat, Levi and he could have proven it, without doubt, in 2011, by simply repeating Levi's experiment with proper blanks, calibration, and documentation. They would be billionaires by now, many times over, simply by patenting and licensing the invention. Levi's test as described by Lewan:

http://www.nyteknik.se/energi/…cludes-combustion-6421304

Read this and tell me anything else would be needed if the purported facts in this article were true? Why do a moronic one year test? Why would Darden even consider this? He deserves what he got.

• This is also a repeat pattern for the master except that he owned the publishing company for the waste-oil-to-fuel saga. (and just happened to invoice that company millions in fake invoices in the process)

If you happen to own two companies, there is nothing criminal or wrong with sending an invoice from one to the other. If he was trying to disrupt the energy market with a waste-to-oil solution (which, by the way, is common-place today), and wanted to have a part in the narrative with a publishing company, then all the power to him. It is clever and crafty? Yes. Is it criminal? Not that I'm aware of.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.