Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• @Dewey

You seem to want to shift the attention away from holes in IH's story and toward rag-tag same-old character assassination of Rossi. I suggest you spend a little more time tightening up those tenuous spots in IH's story and clarifying conflicting information with the LENR community. Because so far, it isn't overly impressive.

• If you happen to own two companies, there is nothing criminal or wrong with sending an invoice from one to the other. If he was trying to disrupt the energy market with a waste-to-oil solution (which, by the way, is common-place today), and wanted to have a part in the narrative with a publishing company, then all the power to him. It is clever and crafty? Yes. Is it criminal? Not that I'm aware of.

Sending a fake invoice is illegal even if you own both the sending and receiving company. Otherwise this could be used to evade tax in on of the companies. At least it's illegal in Sweden and I would be very surprised if it isn't the same in USA.

• @DNI

Dewey is calling them "fake." It doesn't mean they necessarily were. I mean, if you own both companies, you send invoices between them. Not fake ones. And not sure how one evades taxes by simply sending invoices between business entities. Double entries are (or at least should be) kept in both ledgers. Again, more allegations, but NO evidence.

• Official Post

Sending a fake invoice is illegal even if you own both the sending and receiving company. Otherwise this could be used to evade tax in on of the companies. At least it's illegal in Sweden and I would be very surprised if it isn't the same in USA.

Not illegal at all. Tax evasion is illegal - but that is not the same thing. An example. Starbucks Luxembourg office ( a low tax jurisdiction) invoices other Starbucks in the EU for millions - the invoices are for'royalties' on the Starbucks concept. It is an entirely artificial construct, but apparently not illegal.

• @DNI

Dewey is calling them "fake." It doesn't mean they necessarily were. I mean, if you own both companies, you send invoices between them. Not fake ones. And not sure how one evades taxes by simply sending invoices between business entities. Double entries are (or at least should be) kept in both ledgers. Again, more allegations, but NO evidence.

If you have a profit in one of the companies and a loss in the other you could end up paying less tax in a total if you were allowed to send "fake" invoices from one company to another.

• Not illegal at all. Tax evasion is illegal - but that is not the same thing. An example. Starbucks Luxembourg office ( a low tax jurisdiction) invoices other Starbucks in the EU for millions - the invoices are for'royalties' on the Starbucks concept. It is an entirely artificial construct, but apparently not illegal.

But then it's not fake invoices.. It's legit invoices for royalties.

I'm 100% sure it's illegal to make fake invoices, at least in Sweden.

• Official Post

It is illegal to make fake invoices everywhere in the civilised world. The point is, if you own both companies they can be issued for items as vague as 'management fees' (the VC sector is big on that one) or whatever. So long as they are duly recorded in the accounts and issued for purposes other than tax evasion (which is not the same thing as tax avoidance) there is no problem with it.

• I'd be very very surprised if anything submitted to court by either side is deliberately fake.

I think we should be careful not to over state the case which to me seems to be about the contract. And both sides seem to feel they are in the right.

The contract is apparently unclear so obviously needs to be clarified.

I think it most possible both sides are accurately arguing their positions in court. Andrea Rossi believes the plant works and the contract was broken. IH are arguing that they didn't pay because they believe from the data they got from Murray that it didn't work, they are also arguing apparently about the original validity of the contract is not correct. Despite what is argued here I see nothing in the Docket about those things. Neither side is so far directly accusing each other of fraud regarding the device at least. There is some suggestions of misrepresentation of IP and misuse of the contract and fraudulent inducement to put the plant in Doral but nothing about deliberate fraud regarding the device or fraudulent interpretation of the data by IH. The case is not about that and to me it's normal that these contract issues should be clarified in court.

What is in the Docket is about discovery, clarification and data.

All the other talk is just distracting. If turns out one side or the other has committed fraud, slander or done any thing else against the law then I'm sure the relevant authorities will deal with it after but there is nothing in the docket so far that accuses that.

It is interesting to see if the data revealed tells us something about the device itself whether you believe it works or not but that has nothing to do with the case itself.

• We're learning more about the intellect, morals, values and ethics of all tethered to Planet Rossi on an hourly basis. This is helpful for today and tomorrow (and maybe even day after tomorrow). The fake invoices pattern slid right past them in the dark of night. The pleadings and discovery phase will be closing soon then the main legal battle starts. I keep wondering who Rossi will be able convince to stand beside him as an expert?

• Hello Dewey. I see you are still stuck in your infinite Planet Rossi loop. Is there going to be ANY real fact coming from you to enlighten this case or is it just ad hominems, ranting, threats and smoke? Where do you want to go with these "morals, values, ethics" thing?

btw, do u know a Walter Dootson?

• Yeah. I have the feeling he is in this forum for damage limitation and public opinion reasons. And the obligatory poison spattering of course ;)

• Dear Dewey,

I think you exaggerate with Planet Rossi- accusing the inhabitants of bad ethics is too much. Ok, you have explained brightly and smartly why Rossi must be demonized, why the Court and the world must know what a monster he is, but a collective guilt of his supporters is not demonstrable.

The IH story came very late without warnings and the proofs for it are like fearhers in wind. 20-25 years old stories you come with them frequently but a simple but decisive technical proof- the 40mm steam pipe is ignored. Engineers and practical people laugh when hear about half full pipes but your ally Jed continues to promote it. (in vain)

Better as extending "evilification" to a lot of good, bad, so-so people come and discuss technical issues.

Do not tell me please you cannit get in 10 minues that darned diageam.

TTHU WAS MY LAST APPEAL TO A FAIR, CALM, RATIONAL DEBATE; WE ALL ARE GROWN UP PEOPLE<, MANY OF US SERIOUS!

peter

• Peter - we eventually figured out that we're dealing with a bad dude who doesn't work alone. He's the one who chose US Federal Court, for reasons we may never understand, as his battleground in this matter. The evidentiary ruling by the judge on confidential documents carries the day. This Judge is not to be messed with but one must wonder why are you and others not pestering Rossi for his diagram of the final plant configuration?

• Big shame he doesn't know how to behave.

It's a good thing that Rossi has in the past and is currently showing us all how to behave! :)

What a fine role model! Both in business dealings and how to conduct experiments! Certainly no room for criticism there!:huh:

He has not only talked the talk, he has walked the walk! Master at invoicing, master at obtaining confidential customers, master at building factories,

master at selling eCat plants and master at getting confidential experts to work with him on eCats!

Over the past 5 years he has surprised and greatly exceeded ALL my expectations in every instance!

He has never disappointed me nor will he ever! :thumbup: The eCat is a marvel and talk about the QuarkX! Wow! Heat, light, direct electricity and THRUST!

His genius never ends! Rossi deserves the $89 million and even more. IH is going to pay and pay BIG for their impetuousness. X(

Is this better behavior? :whistling:

• Bob - the robotics, don't leave out the robotics.

Oh yeah, we're going to need to award him an honorary street doctorate in public relations as well - you can have honors on picking the diploma mill. His former alma mater went Tango Unicorn (for fraud).

Oh the humanity........

We're learning more about the intellect, morals, values and ethics of all tethered to Planet Rossi on an hourly basis. This is helpful for today and tomorrow (and maybe even day after tomorrow). The fake invoices pattern slid right past them in the dark of night. The pleadings and discovery phase will be closing soon then the main legal battle starts. I keep wondering who Rossi will be able convince to stand beside him as an expert?

Everything what you say is just a void propaganda.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.