Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• In my experience planets have two opposite poles. But sometimes the inhabitants don't realize it and think the world is flat.

I'm more one of those inhabiting a curious moon that's orbiting it actually. Probably true if most here I think.

• Based on your CF comment can I assume you do not believe in Pd CF also?

Correct, I don't believe in any CF/LENR claim.

I believe in the opposed opinions expressed by the physicists community a few weeks after the F&P announcement, confirmed one year later on Nature, and reasserted many times thereafter. These mainstream opinions have been disputed by the CF/LENR community on the basis of the presumed positive results claimed in a number of experiments carried out by a few scientists throughout the world, some of which come from very respectable seat of scientific culture. That may cause a little confusion about which of these positions is the true one. But the Ecat story, especially the astonishing results of the first demo held in Bologna under the supervision of an ancient Physics Department, and the almost unanimously endorsement of the CF/LENR community to those results provide a clear evidence about which is the true position. They also enlightened the mechanisms that fed, for nearly 30 years, all these claims about the incredible effects from impossible nuclear phenomena.

And I will focus on Rossi touching and salting Lugano.

I don't know what he did there. I'm not interested in any show subsequent to the official disengagement from the Ecat story of the Bologna University, the only entity that provided him with a valuable and influential support. Anyway, considering what happened during the 2011, I don't think that he needed to do anything in the secrecy during the Lugano test.

Rossi is an actor in this, and has diverted thousands of man hours and somehow convinced IH to part with 10 million.

OK, he is an actor, a good one. But, who were the director and the producers of the movie? Do you really think that anyone in the world can pay dozens of millions, believing that he was buying a device, or a method, really capable of multiplying the electrical power poured in?

• @Ascoli65 - I like people like you that do not mumble. But your quote below:

"OK, he is an actor, a good one. But, who were the director and the
    producers of the movie? Do you really think that anyone in the world can
    pay dozens of millions, believing that he was buying a device, or a
    method, really capable of multiplying the electrical power poured in?"

Is in this case your quote is unclear. Any and all of my beliefs can be directly challenged. I ask honest questions, I appreciate honest answers. This is why I do not feel that someone who has more knowledge is a threat to me. So your last quote is unclear. Who or what do you refer to? What director or producers?

I will state I still think there is some anomalous heat going on. I am just trying to find evidence of it.

• Document 135 - Notice of Hearing scheduled for Thursday February 9, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.

Plaintiffs’ Motion for Protective Order As to the Depositions of J.M. Products, Inc., United States Quantum Leap, LLC, Fulvio Fabiani, and The Boeing Company

(emphasis mine)

Boeing?? Interesting. It will be interesting to see if Rossi gets the protective order.

(We can hope that he doesn't!)

• But the Ecat story, especially the astonishing results of the first demo held in Bologna under the supervision of an ancient Physics Department, and the almost unanimously endorsement of the CF/LENR community to those results provide a clear evidence about which is the true position.

This is a mischaracterization. Since 2011 Rossi has been the subject of much speculation and doubt both among long-time CF researchers and among hobbyists following the story on Vortex and other forums. At no point has a report from Levi received anything approaching unanimous endorsement, although his reports have been taken seriously.

Is in this case your quote is unclear. Any and all of my beliefs can be directly challenged. I ask honest questions, I appreciate honest answers. This is why I do not feel that someone who has more knowledge is a threat to me. So your last quote is unclear. Who or what do you refer to? What director or producers?

There's a scholarly air to Ascoli65's suggestions and comments, but once you become familiar with what concrete details there are to his thesis, its radical nature becomes apparent, and this is probably why he keeps things vague. (1) Ascoli65 assumes that Rossi is either misled/deluded or is a bit player in a larger scheme. (2) Ascoli65 draws special attention to the role that Jed and other people played in championing Rossi in 2011 and on in forums such as Vortex. (3) Ascoli65 suggests that the University of Bologna and similarly reputable institutions bear a heavy responsibility for having let things get this far by allowing their name to be used in connection with Levi's endorsements. (4) And (the radical suggestion that loosely ties the others together somehow) he hints that there might be agencies such as the US Department of Defence that had a hand in orchestrating things behind the scenes for ulterior purposes. Asocli65, please correct me if I have misstated anything. Readers will be the judge of the merits of this line of reasoning.

• "Plaintiffs’ Motion for Protective Order As to the Depositions"

Now why would Rossi need to hide the depositions of JMP and Fabiani ? ! ? :/

It could be for one of two reasons:

1) He does not want his followers to read really incriminating facts! =O

2) JMP and Fabiani have some really, really, really top secret stuff! :whistling:

(Like eCat powered Pin Ball machines?)

The wild speculation about Boeing being a "secret customer and partner" that will soon come on ECW would be almost amusing if not so sad. Believe me, there will be several jumping with joy as they will see this as proof Boeing is supporting Rossi and probably have purchased the QuarkX, to be used in jet engines! "Probably" by spring of 2018! It will always be spring it seems!

I believe Rossi posted some months ago that an "aeronautical engineer" was working with him, but would not say who. (Surprise, surprise) Well, this could be related! One scenario is that Boeing actually was/is working with him, the other more likely..... They met with him a few times and then walked away! Something he does not want the fans to hear about.

• A self sustaining E-Cat (especially a Quark X) producing continual electrical output could power an EM Drive or other exotic propulsion technology. Of course much more work would need to be done to guarantee reliability and space worthiness, but a high powered Ni-H technology would be like a dream to a company like Boeing. Even if they were not used in exotic reactionless drives at first, they could be used to super heat water -- which is found all over the solar system -- to be used for propulsion. I could imagine a probe that travels to a destination in the solar system (using up x gallons of water), lands to perform scanning/exploration, sends out a robot to harvest ice, and then refuels on site for the trip to the next destination.

• If my conjecture is correct, one of the things that may have happened behind the wall was the long term, slow loading of nickel with hydrogen utilizing platinum black (platinum sponge) as a reverse spillover catalyst. Do I have any evidence of this? Of course not. But it seems reasonable to me. If the process(s) behind the wall were related to the preparation of fuel and these issues could come up in court, Andrea Rossi wouldn't want any of the details shared with the public.

Another possibility is that Fulvio could be questioned on the stimulation methods utilized by the reactors, what he knew about their operation, what he witnessed about their performance, and other related matters. This could contain IP that Rossi would not like disclosed.

Also, remember Rossi worked on the Quark X in that container.

• The wild speculation about Boeing being a "secret customer and partner" that will soon come on ECW would be almost amusing if not so sad.

Except, if you look at the discussion so far on ECW, that isn't what is happening. And I doubt it will go that direction with such little evidence. You must admit though, it is a curious development.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.