Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Does anyone have Penon's or Bass' email address? It might be interesting to ask them questions directly.

I understand Rossi rents the site where the container is. Perhaps he would be willing to let someone here take pictures of the outside of the container.

• To Dewey,

Dear Dewey- you cannot speak, OK do not speak.

But do not try to be paternal and superior and please cease to consider anybody thinking differently as you- having mental problems- that's

oppressors mentality See below - if yiou have not read them:

I do NOT think you have mental problems as unability to see the truth, however I fear you have problems- at least here on the Forum your power of convincing people is low and you can have other problems too, despite the fall of your enemy predicted by you as certain. If it was excess heat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE OPPRESSORS

1. We are the supreme authority possessing the absolute power.

2. We know everything better than anybody else.,we possess the absolute truth

3. Who doubts or contradicts us, has mental problems.

4. Who is not with us, is against us.

5. We need enemies; our role is to protect the People against them.

6. No mercy for enemies, we attack them in packs- starting with the language, insults.

7. We demand perfection and the impossible from everybody, we are perfect.

8. We create conflicts and fight between people.

9. We create confusion by forced inadequate combinations.

10. We create chaos and destruction by mixing incompatible things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not judge these in colors, but in shades.

peter

• You don't seem to understand patent law. If the inventor does not fully disclose how to make an invention work, then the patent is invalid.

If he sold patent rights but did not deliver a description that would not work for "those skilled in the art" following his patent disclosure that is not a good thing and likely a legal violation.

I keep reading this tired argument, and it makes little sense to me - I think it only gets repeated because it's the one piece of patent law that people know about... So if someone is trying to appear knowledgeable about that topic, said comment always reappears.

So Oldguy, perhaps you would like to explain what is not disclosed in Rossi's Water Heater patent? (#9115913) What is this supposed vital, yet missing, piece of information that will prevent the electric heater from heating the water ?

• But of course - it always comes down to the oppressor and the oppressed. I guess we should disregard who filed what lawsuit against whom. Rossi picked this fight and is going to have to live with the consequences. Peter has picked Rossi's side and for whatever reason he has lashed himself and his blog to the Planet Rossi masthead.

It does help to consider Peter's frame of reference. He survived and succeeded as a religious minority under a very repressive regime. Folks got shot for saying the wrong thing where he lived until the oppressor's magic wristwatch couldn't save him or his wife.

On the bright side, the 10 Commandments of Planet Rossi does sound like a fun idea. I wish I had time for that right now. Maybe a little later over in the Playground.

• Zeus46 ,

Prior to the Fluid Heater patent, there was no description of the catalyst.

The patent application must contain a complete description of the best embodiment. If the catalyst is needed for the best embodiment, then it must be disclosed.

Edit: I am surprised that no known attempts to build the Fluid Heater design have been reported.

• Let's stick to the fluid heater patent (which names the 'catalysts' as lithium and nickel) and not those prior...

What is not disclosed in that patent that will prevent it from working properly, i.e. What's stopping the water from being heated up?

• Quote from Dewey Weaver

On the bright side, the 10 Commandments of Planet Rossi does sound like a fun idea. I wish I had time for that right now. Maybe a little later over in the Playground.

Well I for one am surprised that not you're not berating Peter again for posting more of your confidential communications. ^^

• I keep reading this tired argument, and it makes little sense to me - I think it only gets repeated because it's the one piece of patent law that people know about... So if someone is trying to appear knowledgeable about that topic, said comment always reappears.

So Oldguy, perhaps you would like to explain what is not disclosed in Rossi's Water Heater patent? (#9115913) What is this supposed vital, yet missing, piece of information that will prevent the electric heater from heating the water ?

It is not possible to know what is missing, perhaps it is unicorn dust-

Your question is not very insightful since it would be impossible to know things that are not there.

It doesn't work when I try it as it is written. Notice I was referring to Rossi's original patent US 20110005506 A1.

(the patent you mention was later and obviously not what I was referring to since I mentioned I had tried for over 2 years)

Notice it makes no mention of Lithium nor the treatment of the Ni to induce pores.

I know of no one that has taken only the information in the patent and produced

• Your question is not very insightful since it would be impossible to know things that are not there.

It doesn't work when I try it as it is written. Notice I was referring to Rossi's original patent US 20110005506 A1.

To my eyes that patent just claims that mixing pressurised hydrogen and nickel will result in an exothermal reaction. (ie. the creation of nickel hydride)

I'd be very surprised if you weren't able to recreate that...

In all seriousness though - kudos for actually getting your hands dirty.

• Zeus46 ,

Prior to the Fluid Heater patent, there was no description of the catalyst.

The patent application must contain a complete description of the best embodiment. If the catalyst is needed for the best embodiment, then it must be disclosed.

Edit: I am surprised that no known attempts to build the Fluid Heater design have been reported.

Yes, it is curious that if the newer patent was "enabling" that we do not see working devices springing up around the world. After all you are free to make it for research and development, just not sell it.

But then again, the new one only says it will heat water, and I would not doubt that it would do that. Just not at COP's of 60, or anything over 1.

• Why was the 352 days test done if it was not the GPT?

Dear Mr. Gluck,

I have read your above statement from others and yourself a number of times. It seems that the issue your are asking was "why did IH allow the plant to run a year if it was not the test"? The answer has been very clear and from Rossi himself. Please read the email from Rossi, to IH about WHY the Doral test was setup.

Please note that IH had a facility and Rossi did not want to use it. Instead he setup the Doral facility. The below is from the court documents, Exhibit 16 found at :

https://drive.google.com/drive…Ktdce19-wyb1RxOTF6c2NtZkk

There is no mystery at all why the test ran for a year. It was supposed to have ran for 2 years, until IH did put a stop to it! Again, this email / information is FROM Rossi. You seem to believe what he says, so you must believe that this email is stating that the Doral facility was for a Sale of Heat to a Real customer. Not a GPT, nor did not specifiy any test parameters that a GPT would require.

This is the email :

Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 at 10:36 PM

To: "Tom Darden" <[email protected]>, "Joe Pike" <[email protected]>, "John

Mazzarino" <[email protected]>, "JT Vaughn" <[email protected]>,

"Elizabeth Darden Wooten" <[email protected]>, "T. Barker Dameron" <[email protected]

>

Subject: Andrea Rossi- next important step

Dear All:

In the incoming meeting we will have next week, please allow me to encourage you to take a

decision regarding where to put at work our 1 MW plant. I really and strongly hope you will

consider the solution I found, to rent it to JM, in its factory in Florida where they will use it to

process their chemical products. Please think carefully before losing them. They are positive to us,

but in September must start and they must know asap if they have to use our plant or provide

otherwise. This solution will:

1- allow to Industrial Heat to say to the Investors that they are getting 360,000 dollars per year of

rental, with a payback of a plant like this, whose construction cost is 200,000 $, in less than 6

month

2- allow to your Customer-Investors-Visitors to hear from a real Customer that he is making

money with our plant

3- allow us to start in September the operation of the plant, with no further loss of time

4- allow us not to expose the know how, since the maintainance of the plant is made by us and the

plant remains our property: a rental is not a sale

5- allow us to make all the Authorities make all the measurements necessary to get the

Authorizations for the next plants

6- allow you to get orders to supply for rent thousands of plants

7- allow the plant work for 24 hours per day for 360 days per year, while if used as a room heater

it could work only 4 months, not per 24 hours per day, with obvious loss of profit.

Your proposal to put the plant in a factory owned by yourself at least until recently is dramatically

less convincing.

Let me do this and I will make a masterpiece ( half masterpiece has already been done finding the

Customer as a Chemival Industry and getting the authorization from the Florida State Radiation

Control Office).

Fulvio is completing the control system, made by 110 computers interconnected. Also that is a

masterpiece.

Warmest Regards to all,

Andrea

Mr. Gluck,

You must consider Rossi's own words where.

"A real customer" : This was not true. JMP was Rossi. He showed up to represent JMP when the court visited the facility. No one else from JMP showed up because there was no one else!

"Process their chemical products: There was no production. There was no shipments in of raw material or out of finished goods. JMP had 1 part time employee per Florida state records. JMP could not pay a $800 accounting bill. Mr. Bass was a front for "Chief Engineer" and knew nothing of products.

"getting 360,000 dollars per year" : The reason for the facility! Rent the machine for dollars not for a GPT test. No mention of any kind of test is given. Do you think that $89 million dollars would be handed out without very detailed test parameters that must be met?

"factory owned by yourself at least until recently is dramatically less convincing." : Yet he setup a company that was owned by him and under false pretenses!

So I would like to answer this question once and for all.... why did the plant run for a year if it was not the GPT test: Because ROSSI set it up as rental of the 1MW plant for $360,000 per year. Why would IH demand that a rental would be stopped after 6 months? They had signed no contract for a GPT, no starting date, no test parameters, no agreed upon conclusion and what parameters had to be met for the $89 million to be paid out.

Sincerely,

Bob

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.