Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• oldguy

Exactly.

It's a pretty clever move in my opinion - Rossi didn't need to mention his supposed 'secret ingredient', because the system as described will still heat water up.

But try selling a water heater with Nickel powder and Lithium inside it, and there's a good chance you're infringing the patent...

So it's not really surprising that IH still wants to get it's hands on the patents - even though they are arguing that the ecat doesn't work.

• Zeus - IH paid $10M for access to ALL of Rossi's E-Cat IP past present and future. Rossi signed the agreement and took the money. If fact, he had one year to cancel it - all he had to do was return the money but he didn't - he took the money and did not perform. So far that payment has only bought IH a lawsuit but its still early and Rossi is going to be held accountable one way or another.

• Paradigmnoia, these 2 match quite well. Each manufacturer has fairly distinctive styles and this Italian company also happens to have valves that match those used on the original 10kW copper reactors.

Interesting, however as Dewey points out, the actual pipe size makes little difference anyway.

• But Dewey is wrong. The pipe size makes all the difference.

Let's see...

If pipes inside the container were not large enough... the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

If there was a bottleneck after the out feed pipe.... the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

If there was absolutely no ability to dissipate 1 MW of heat in the customer side, the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

If there was other proof that the plant was incapable of generating 1MW of heat, the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

If there was other proof that the water flow was well below that needed, the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

and I could go on.

Dewey has inside information and you have none. (Neither do I) So you cannot say Dewey is wrong, the pipe size makes all the difference.

You can say, I believe he is wrong and I have faith in Rossi and my faith is unwavering. But you cannot state he IS wrong.

There a many valid and logical reasons why the out feed pipe size could be moot.

Here is a link you might find useful.....

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX…-Shovel-2589600/204412401

It is a good shovel to dig that hole a little faster! :thumbup:

• IHFB. It is an asymmetric argument.

1. If the pipe size is DN40 it is simple isolated evidence that Rossi's claims are wrong.
    2. If the pipe size if significantly larger it is evidence of nothing.

You have here advanced the arguments that if the pipe size is larger than DN40, one or more of the following is true:

• Murray's questions to Penon, stating his understanding at that point that the pipe was DN40, indicate deceit
    • Dewey's willingness to think the DN40 hypothesis plausible and if so telling indicates deceit
    • IH's lack of official disclosure on the issue (other than that mandated by the Court process) indicates deceit
    • Rossi's and Penon's lack of reply, at the time, or now through disclosed Court documents, or informally is only to be expected in the face of hostile questioning.

I don't have the energy on this topic to find precise references to the above but I hope you will find they summarise your views. I have argued against all four of these, which seem to me to be somewhere between highly speculative and just plain obviously wrong.

• .......indicate deceit

IHFB dwells on the remote possibility that IH has conducted some type of deceit and makes that remote possibility to be so onerous that it over shadows all the actual evidence they have provided, all the while completely ignoring the MANY PROVEN deceits that Rossi has done while Rossi has provided NO evidence of anything! Not one accusation of fraud from Rossi! :rolleyes:

Quite the hole!

• answer to Bob

Not you, not me but the Court will decide if the Test was the GPT, true?

The Court will also tell if the JM process was OK

and the energy produced was used/consumed.

And if the customer was OK, or not.

If the contract was valid or not.

I as technologist am interested in the performances and perspectives of the Technology

best,

Peter

• But try selling a water heater with Nickel powder and Lithium inside it, and there's a good chance you're infringing the patent...

The idea of using lithium came from Focardi who in turn got it from Piantelli. Piantelli was the inventor. Anyone else claiming to patent technology knowing that it was someone else's IP may find himself in trouble.

• It is consuming you which cannot be healthy.

IHFB - You're underwater - I cannot understand anything that you say or imply. Your feckless chasm most be a lonely place.

That is kinda funny Zeus.

If pipes inside the container were not large enough... the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

If there was a bottleneck after the out feed pipe.... the out feed pipe size would make no difference.

Who is Gonzo and who is Fonzi Bear?? When will miss Piggy shine up again?

This sock - theater is way more amusing than the good old Muppet show...

• After it was clearly demonstrated here for months that it is impossible to push 1500 kg/hour steam (@ 0 barg) through a 6m long DN40 sized pipe, I would be very, very surprised if someone could find the remains of a DN40 pipe in the Doral warehouse this days.

• I'm just trying to find out what possible information hasn't been disclosed, making the patent invalid.

We do not know what has not been disclosed. It isn't there, so we cannot see it. Your way of finding this out is like the joke about the teacher who says: "everyone absent from class stand up and say your name."

The reactor as specified in the patent does not work. PHOSITA cannot replicate it. Therefore, either it does not work, or it works but some essential information was withheld from the patent.

• not me but the Court will decide

Mr. Gluck,

It is true that the court will decide about the contract, the "GPT" and who owes what. It is also true that I am

interested in technology that is real and verifiable.

So far the evidence in the court case that has been made public, show that IH has acted in good faith, paying $11 million dollars!

The evidence is showing that Rossi has not acted in good faith and puts all his claims into serious question. If I am interested

in what is "Real and Verifiable", then I have to seriously question Rossi and his claims, based upon what is being revealed about

how he has worked in the past (misleading HydroFusion) and how is apparently misleading people with the Doral facility.

Rossi has shown bad faith in being deceitful. We can safely say there was no customer, as Rossi has provided documents of

who the president of JMP was (his attorney), that there was only 1 part time employee, that JMP could not pay an $800 bill, that

Bass did not know the product and many more issues. This evidence came from Rossi himself, not IH.

We have claims from IH that the technology does not work and we have no real, factual reason not to believe them. (I am going from

submitted court documents, not what Mr. Weaver, Mr. Rothwell or others say) We have really nothing other than "Rossi says" that

the eCat works. Currently Rossi has proven (in my view over the past 5 years) that what he says cannot be trusted. Therefore, I

seriously question the reality of the eCat working at all. I can wish it true, but that will not make it true!

At one time, I thought that the Lugano test was the long awaited trumpet heralding in the age of LENR / Cold Fusion. Unfortunately,

from multiple sources, it has shown not be the case.

To state that IH is suppressing LENR and that they are stopping Rossi from revealing his working product is simply unfounded.

You state that you are a technologist. Then if you remove the "Rossi says" and base your stand on what real technological data do we have,

you would have to state that the data is not supportive at this time! As a scientist, one should be open minded but skeptical. Science

requires proof, not wishful thinking!

Sincerely,

Bob

• If there is no phase change and only 103 degree water is circulating out of the plant, then Rossi has a world-changing technology.

Nope. Given the actual flow rate, if there was only 103 degree water there was no excess heat. That's the whole point of the discussion here. I am amazed you misunderstood this issue. (/sarcasm)

• After it was clearly demonstrated here for months that it is impossible to push 1500 kg/hour steam (@ 0 barg) through a 6m long DN40 sized pipe, I would be very, very surprised if someone could find the remains of a DN40 pipe in the Doral warehouse this days.

And the conspiracy theory expands! Just look inside the plant. It was double pad-locked. You can see the size of the exit pipe. And I highly doubt it was DN40. Dewey has retreated on this point, which speaks for itself.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.