Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Official Post

now who is Zalli ?

Bounty Hunters' Guild

Zalli was a Zelosian female Bounty Hunters' Guild-affiliated bounty hunter who operated during the Galactic Civil War. Zalli developed technology to aid her when pursuing her quarry and she tested a new weapon that she had invested every time she went on a hunt, because she was superstitious about using the same device twice in a row.

• I have a feeling that Trump is just getting started. Pelosi, Schumer, the Podesta boys, et all have yet to realize the bitch-slappin that is taking place.

First the Clintons now the CIA and next the industrial media-democrat complex. Somebody is playing serious hardball and people are going to dethroned with some of them going to prison.

I am amazed that we actually agree on something. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

• Official Post

Eric,

I doubt it is Boeing, as they are already out in the public record. For those unfamiliar with how Boeing plays into this; IH commissioned Boeing to test the Ecat, and according to Dewey, they were unsuccessful, as were Dameron and Murray. So I am guessing the parties -or especially the one individual Rossi claims would be harmed if his identity were revealed, being protected are those new "co-conspirators" Dewey hinted at the other day.

Unfortunately, as everything LENR it seems, we will never find out as the judge granted Rossi's motion to seal the records.

IHFB: In your dreams! :)

• Unfortunately, as everything LENR it seems, we will never find out as the judge granted Rossi's motion to seal the records.

I don't think so, unless you have information not posted on Eric's docket. The order on the docket (160-01) is a PROPOSED order written by Rossi's lawyers. It's required that the party submitting the Motion must also submit a [PROPOSED] order of what they hope the court will order.

We haven't seen the actual Court ruling. The Court could grant the proposed motion, grant a modification of it, or deny it (with or without prejudice).

• Wyttenbach ,

I will agree that the inside upper steam pipe is probably DN80, at least, under all that insulation. Basically insulation as thick as the pipe diameter.

You can see that same pipe curve and cross the centre of the container in the profile photo of Rossi looking at the rack.

From the 6 m length of pipe that Murray estimates (just to the Customer wall), I would say that agrees with the steam pipe connecting near the middle of the container.

If they actually connected the Customer with a DN40 pipe somehow, we'll find out eventually.

• RiRi - that is interesting. It looks like the swamp draining has started and it is massive / ugly.

The Vault 7 dump apparently included tools that allowed those folks to leave behind the signature of whatever State they wanted - thus the Russian ruse.

Its going to be a wild ride in the USA in the coming months both in DC and Miami.

• Jed,

please just calculate the energy that will produced from 200 tons of palladium working at HOW MANY WATTS per gram (you say the intensity). Now it is 10W/g in the best case. And think please technologically- what devices will be used?

peter

This appears to mean that palladium-based cold fusion will never be commercially viable. I disagree. Given the power density demonstrated with palladium, and the amount of palladium in the world, Martin Fleischmann estimated that we could easily produce a third of our energy from Pd-D cold fusion. It would be far cheaper than any other energy source. That would be worth trillions of dollars.

There is enough palladium for most automotive catalytic converters. It would no longer be needed for that purpose with cold fusion energy.

• I only became convinced this is fraud based on the lawsuit documents.

Jed you are just repeating only what IH says.

Also as usual you make generic statements without any real analysis. Which documents and why ?

My underlying suspicion goes deeper.

I see only desperate people working on never to be used e-cats....

And again lot of people expressing opinions and not facts.

The 1MW plant had a large number spare units as usual for a plant that must be working 7/7 24h.

And also instead of having "opinions and suspects" (aka. FUD) why don't you read an industrial insulation manual ?

http://www.roxul.com/files/RX-…ess%20Manual%20082714.pdf

There you will discover that is normal to have large insulation for industrial pipes.

• ele - The Planet Rossi agreement streak continues - what on earth is going on here? 1MW container is essentially a $1.5M portable spare parts inventory (slightly used) for standard space and water heaters with full time water circulation and the luxury of instant on hot (possibly warm) water. Oh yeah - want to know where the 1MW container idea may have come from? Check this out:

LeonardoTechnologies_1MW WindfarmBattery.pdf

• My answer re commercial PdD- to Jed Rothwell

The msot simple calculation shows you do not tell the reality and given your position, prestige and impact here you are misleading your fans.

Total installed power worldwide is approx 12 TW

(teraWatts, 1 tera= 1000giga= 1000000 M)

The first 20 countries have 5.7 TW, China -1.2, USA 1.1 TW)

For palladium you can count on a yearly world production of 200 tons.

Suppose all goes to CF energy production and

100W/g are attained (1 W/g is more realistic now.

Cf will generate then)

200,000,000x 100= 20,000, 000,000W

that is

0. 02 TW interesting but not significant.

(BTW it is as 20 Doral plants)

PdD was wonderful for discovery and for obtaining the certainty that CF exists but not for application.

It si also not good for theoretical studies going farther than the standard Storms theory because

commercial cold fusion (LENR) has a high temperature 'component- continuous generation and re generation of active sites, a dynamic mechanism allowing high energy density as excess heat- and this is missing from PdD a la F&P Cell

PdD at higher temperatures Kirkinskii working with PdD at 600C has obtained 20W/g.

Please do not kill NiH! It is not a mockingbird but the Swan/goose laying golden energy eggs.

peter

• (I think we're at about 95% certainty now that the DN40 pipe claim was false).

And most others here, including apparently, Dewey himself

:/Hmmm... I would like to see a poll on this! Like much of your thinking in the Rossi matter, it seems to be somewhat clouded and sees things that are not there.

I would state that of the regular posters here, it is the opposite of what you state. It is a minority of people who think the pipe size claim is fake.

Amazing what spin can be done.:whistling:

• Hmmm... I would like to see a poll on this! Like much of your thinking in the Rossi matter, it seems to be somewhat clouded and sees things that are not there.

I would state that of the regular posters here, it is the opposite of what you state. It is a minority of people who think the pipe size claim is fake.

Amazing what spin can be done.

@Bob: It's now up to you to explain wyh the internal insulation of the main steam pipe is about 35cm. PMGR now thinks it could be at least DN80 inside. Just use your brain and don't listen to the FUD'ers...

• To Bob (above message)

Great let's vote! Then the pipe has to adapt to the opinion and will of the majority and be what it has to be according to steam engineering (200 mm min.) or one with a performance (flow) 25 times

smaller than the necessary, as Murray said it, he knows why.

M vote is NO (not 40mm)

More than half of the people are right more than half of the time.

Peter (at almost 80 happy to return to the kindergarten)

• Another strong claim you made about AR's technology as if it would be a fact... Based on your statements in other posts here on this forum one could assume youhave been working in such a container for longer time...or did AR told you stuff that no one else knows about???

• In a memorable message yesterday, Jed Rothwell wrote:

"I was hoping that Rossi had corrected the problems."

This about what he was informed during the Test about th bad results as zero excess heat all the time, flowmeter showing 4 times more than the real flow etc. Then during more months (how many) he was hoping thta Rossi will correct these- and other? problems. Similar to " the dead horse will resurrect and win the next race.

True, however not credible.

peter

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.