Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• I appreciate Dewey Weaver's periodic posts about the trial and the work by others in interpreting the court documents.

Whatever happened to the reactor/fuel that was used in Lugano?

Also a legal question: what if a) Rossi withdraws his suit, or b) the judge throws out his suit. Does this end all the "important information and evidence?"

• Not that it ever had anything useful to work with but it is now clear that Planet Rossi has lost its collective mind. Only there can being defrauded of $20M+ be considered slime. Only there can trial influence be considered even possible - who do you think you are? Only there can settlement be mentioned after all the problems caused by Rossi. Only there can dependent actors be considered real and real independent people be classified as paid actors. Only there can the massive deceptions of Lugano and Doral be considered problem-free. Only there can alumina Pyro-Paint be used but not mentioned to "testing" professors. So many disconnects from reality. So many deceptions but guess what - time has run out and the gig us up.

Bad news for Planet Rossi - the undeniable truth is upon you and justice is about to be served. No desperate misguided legal diving catch attempts are going to save you. Rossi and his cohorts are going to have to pay the price for what they have done.

Dear Dewey,

A message pretty standard for you- it is absolutely necessary to use Rule/Commandment 3- 'who does not agree with us is insane': here has lost itscollective mind" and "disconnects from reality"

Defrauded from 20M, the Trial started because Rossi considered he is defrauded from 89 M and the Law will decide who was defrauded by whom.

Only here can trial influence be considered - do you remember who has told this memorable thing about the aim of activity here:

"Expose Rossi in perpetuity to the U.S. Federal Court for what he really is" in a trial about a technology? I will not apply Rule 3 just ask if you have lost your sense of humor?

Please define and give examples for "dependent actors" and accuse them for dependency . And please define a few :real independent people unjustly classified as paid actors. Are you one of these victims?

Why have you thrown the Pyro-Paint bomb here?

Surely Truth will prevail.

Then in your next message you seem to predict killer proofs, new ones in the Trial. In the favor of

IH, bien sur! Can you predict their effect, why should Rossi Planet tremble and weep? Or is it a surprise?

peter

• I don't know about the fuel, but the reactor is (I believe) back in Rayleigh NC.

So you think of the nickel as fuel and not a required catalyst for the reaction?

If the Ni is a fuel then it would be consumed or transformed by the reaction. That would

greatly change the calculations about nickel being cost effective.

IF the system is as Rossi claims I was thinking that the Ni was just part of the reactor where the H is

the fuel. And if so then Rossi would definitely be required to turn it over with the system.

• oldguy, Rossi's original reactors used Nickel as fuel, utilizing the thermalization of gamma from transmutation to Copper. IMO he pushed himself into a corner when difficult questions got asked about the apparent natural isotopic ratios found in the supposed fuel and why there was no reaction drop off with almost total fuel conversion. Also the idea of gamma wasn't good for a product that at the time was targeted at the domestic market. The answer was to invent a new reactor working on different principles, something Rossi is good at and still manages to do (QuackX).

• ele wrote

5) Darden is paying (with real money) actors on the web (Weaver/Sigmoidal, J.Rothwell and others) in order to influence the trial.

I've seen this repeated by more than one person on the forums. However, there is no chance for the forums to influence the trial for the following reasons:

1) There are only a few hundred at most that read the forums and jury selection is a random selection from the area of the court. (In Texas, the jury pool is chosen from a computer selected random list of driver's license holders.)

2) Out of those 60 or so candidates, the attorneys will then strike jurors they do not like.

3) Attorney for either side can strike for cause any juror that expresses a firm opinion about the case. They get unlimited strikes for this reason.

4) Out of the jury pool that is left. Each attorney can strike half of the left over excess jurors for any reason whatsoever.

5) IH attorneys will strike anyone who expresses an interest in LENR technology because they can not risk getting a person who wants to believe in the technology and they will argue this case as a simple contract dispute.

If IH or Rossi are paying people to post on the forums then they are wasting their money. It is much more likely that each side merely has people that fervently believe in their position.

• To be realist never hurts- and it is natural that the members of the Jury will search for the Trial including on this Forum, the greatest and most diversified for LENR.

we are living in the 21st Century- interesting times.

The real battle is in the Court.

peter

• [...]

the argument of emissivity factors cancelling is true and your is disinformation.

Is not a coincidence that after a long time of silence you came out now with that.

I was silent because I was and am a bit bored, so I keep an eye but feel less involved. When I found fatal flaws years ago in Rossi's demos and supporting articles by Levi et al I felt it necessary to intervene. Now the sItuation is clear even to LENR enthusiasts. Oh, I don't remember seeing your nickname back when I most posted in this Forum: maybe it is a new nick for an old participant in this saga. I must say it does intrigue me when I recognize English mistakes common among Italians in posts here, so maybe this is what motivated me to write again.

• To be realist never hurts- and it is natural that the members of the Jury will search for the Trial including on this Forum, the greatest and most diversified for LENR.

Nope. The lawyers will exclude people who know about the case. The judge will instruct the ones who are chosen not to read outside sources of information. If members of the jury disobey, and they reveal information not presented at trial during deliberations, they will be tossed out of the case.

• To Jed,

I don't know how is this in the US but here everybdy -age 12 to 91 has a smart-phone or a tablet and uses it.

However if this forum has no influence on the Jury

then why are we arguing? I know you will say ever pipe half full, steam pipe diam 40mm because Murray is your Source and I will not accept these things.

The discussions are pretty useless. Clashes of certainties. Better shut down this thread and let's go to NISSAN now.

peter

• Peter Gluck

I don't know how is this in the US but here everybdy -age 12 to 91 has a smart-phone or a tablet and uses it.

However if this forum has no influence on the Jury

then why are we arguing? I know you will say ever pipe half full, steam pipe diam 40mm because Murray is your Source and I will not accept these things.

The discussions are pretty useless. Clashes of certainties. Better shut down this thread and let's go to NISSAN now.

peter

I am not an attorney.

Having served in a jury a couple times and having been involved as a plaintiff in a civil trial once, Almost all jurors are very conscientious once they are selected. One of the key questions asked of the prospective jurors is "can you follow the law if you are selected for the jury?" Failure to answer yes results in your dismissal from the jury pool automatically. This is one of the ways you can get out of jury duty in the US. The judge will direct the jurors to not look at any outside information in the case until it is over. For most people, these two together are enough to keep people from looking up information. Violating this directive at a minimum will get the juror dismissed from service. It also creates grounds for appeal of the verdict. Sharing the information with the other jurors creates grounds for a mistrial which would result in the trial starting all over again. If the juror upsets the judge enough, the judge can find the juror in contempt of court and can fine him or her or even put them in jail for up to 6 months. Only people who feel very strongly about a case will risk these sanctions and unless the lawyers are incompetent, those will be excluded from the jury.

What this forum does is allow those who care about the subject a way to discuss their opinions and concerns. I find this more valuable than influencing the trial.

• Peter,

One reason this thread stays alive is the continual feed of info from the Court process. This gives everyone facts to replace speculation - even if it is only partial it is a lot better than what we had before from RossiSays!

I look forward to lots more facts coming out as time progresses...

• Bad news for Planet Rossi - the undeniable truth is upon you and justice is about to be served.

My goodness Dewey ! Are you ok ?

You write with similar tones to those used by Adolf H. when closed in his bunker in Berlin was losing WWII !

Is normal that who is going to lose a war use this kind of arguments.

Apart that no new real information is given in your post, and as far as we know the trial is in June.

• I am not an attorney.

However, there is no chance for the forums to influence the trial for the following reasons:

IH attorneys will strike anyone who expresses an interest in LENR technology

I would strike also some "Taliban" of Science who is to much skeptic.......

If you are not an attorney how can we sure that what you write is true ?

Anyway is notorious that IH has hired a PR company and maybe that they want to generate a shared public opinion,

• 5) Darden is paying (with real money) actors on the web (Weaver/Sigmoidal, J.Rothwell and others) in order to influence the trial.

Well ele, you certainly like to make slanderous statements about people with no evidence. It is, in fact slanderous of you to accuse me of being paid by IH. I have absolutely no connection to anyone on 'planet' IH or planet Rossi, and have never been paid by anyone for any blog post. Heck, I barely get paid to publish the research I do in my day job (the portion of our research budget for 'dissemination' - i.e. preparing manuscripts - is very small). I review publications for peer review journals and don't get paid a cent for that either.

And your idea that somehow any of this musing about the case on this blog could be considered by any court in the U.S. as influencing a trial indicates that you are either ignorant, paranoid delusional, or some combination of the above.

I'm not interested in feeding trolls. But I am going to wipe your spitballs off my wall when you spit them at me.

• ele wrote:

WMartin wrote:

I am not an attorney.

WMartin wrote: However, there is no chance for the forums to influence the trial for the following reasons:

WMartin wrote: IH attorneys will strike anyone who expresses an interest in LENR technology

Anyway is notorious that IH has hired a PR company and maybe that they want to generate a shared public opinion,

*end block quote*

I would also strike any self-proclaimed skeptic. A self-proclaimed skeptic is proud of the fact that they are resistant to believing what people tell them. A lawyer can not take a risk that they would not believe what they are told in trial.

The same way you would know what anyone else posts. Either do your own research or evaluate whether or not what they say makes sense. If I was here to lie I would not admit my own limitations but I am not infallible. If it will make you feel better I'll give my full relevant background. I have a B.S. in Law Enforcement. I flunked the eye exam for major police departments so I became a pipefitter for the money. After 20 years, I was injured in an industrial accident so I changed careers again and became a Middle School History teacher after getting a B.A. in History/Humanities. Because of the injury, I participated in a civil case that went to trial. During the trial I had extensive discussions with my attorneys about selecting a jury. Jury selection is not a matter of law but psychology. Each side wants a jury that will follow the rules but will be easily swayed toward their own side. I am following this issue not because of the LENR (although I have hopes that it will end up being commercially viable) but because this case is fascinating to me from a psychological basis. The reactions on the forums in this trial have been very educational and I hope to be able to use what I am learning to help the children I teach succeed in life. So keep trolling and have fun.

BTW, I think those that are hoping for major technology revelations in the trial will be disappointed. The judge in my trial did everything he could do to make the case as short as possible and encouraged the attorneys to keep everything relevant to the legal matters at hand. IMHO, the case will be decided as much as possible on the contract at hand. Any technical issues will be confined to supporting whether of not the contract was valid or fulfilled.

• Not that it ever had anything useful to work with but it is now clear that Planet Rossi has lost its collective mind. Only there can being defrauded of $20M+ be considered slime. Only there can trial influence be considered even possible - who do you think you are? Only there can settlement be mentioned after all the problems caused by Rossi. Only there can dependent actors be considered real and real independent people be classified as paid actors. Only there can the massive deceptions of Lugano and Doral be considered problem-free. Only there can alumina Pyro-Paint be used but not mentioned to "testing" professors. So many disconnects from reality. So many deceptions but guess what - time has run out and the gig us up.

Bad news for Planet Rossi - the undeniable truth is upon you and justice is about to be served. No desperate misguided legal diving catch attempts are going to save you. Rossi and his cohorts are going to have to pay the price for what they have done.

Wow! I think ele might have hit a nerve here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.