Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• More importantly in 167-02 for us here interested in LENR, and contradictory in some ways to a recent Deweysays, Darden recounts some success with the Ecat in mid 2013, and on a few occasions some explosions, or melting, that could not be explained.

Apparently the Ecat was an interesting object for Darden as long as he had not to pay for it .... Explosions and mergers are a clear sign of the veracity of the effect, so IH's problems were those related to control and reproducibility of the phenomenon, but its existence was not questionable. Yet when Darden has found advantageous to deny the effect, he has not hesitate to say that it was all a hoax. I do not understand how so many people here continue to treat these people as if they were true gentlemen!

• I think Darden felt like he needed to discredit those earlier tests, and the professors involved, to place IH in a stronger position before a jury with respect to the Doral test. And so it looks like he went about using his means and influence to do that.

I agree with you. IH has created the reactor used in Lugano and then has declared that any reactor made from them never worked. IH now has an interest in discrediting the test in order to continue to prove their point.

• He also wrote in the report that Rossi was only there to start it up at the beginning, and came back at the end to assist draw the fuel sample, but we now know Rossi/Fabiani, were there maybe the whole time.

Being present does not mean to intervene. The Ecat belongs to Rossi and he tried to protect it from strangers (they were guests of a company where could have been spies or thieves). In fact, in the Lugano report has been written that: "Throughout the test, no further intervention or interference on his part occurred; moreover, all phases of the test were monitored directly by the collaboration." (Lugano Report, page 7). As you can read, in this report the authors say that Rossi didn't interfer, they did not say that he wasn't there.

• And this thought occurred to me regarding Uzi Sha. Apparently, from googling, he either has some significant finances or knows people with significant finances in Eastern Europe and Russia. So suppose he see's what IH is doing, and hopes that he (or his contacts) can get a piece of the action in Europe or other places that don't fall under the IH's territory or compete directly with IH. He might reasonably want to find ways to get resources to move LENR implementation forward (ultimately for profit). And if so, he might reasonably be in contact with Darden regarding IH's progress.

The territories not covered by IH are covered by Rossi, then what sense would have for Uzi to contact IH?

• Since long I don't understand, after MFMP and many, bashed the Lugano report with credible claims, that Levi's team did not make new test with better protocol...

If they believe in their work, they should be confident.

If they are unsure, they should be demanding for such test...

I do not know what you mean by Levi team, but the Swedes still are making replicas of the test, as Mats recently said.

• But if Rossi and Fabiani were there every day, and the professors were not, this means that once more we will have had to place trust in Rossi not to interfere.

There were instruments that continuously collected data and images: if Rossi had intervened in changing something, his actions would have been recorded. Would you leave the discovery of the century unattended in a foreign company?

• I think that is a bit of a stretch. There is clear evidence of Darden forwarding contact information of many people associated with this affair directly to the very Israeli who approached Levi. Darden even mentioned he would forward more information to him via the "other" email system.

For which reason a person should send information via an alternative mail system, if he has not something to hide? This whole story stinks of bribery......

• Peter Gluck - what is your explanation why Rossi refuses to share his "invention" publicly or in a way that the mainstream science can follow up and replicate, and AR finally deserves what he is claimin to be awarded for (Nobel prize)?

Would you personally behave exactly like him if you would have found out or "invented" what he claims to have????

Why he should give away the discovery of the century? You would share a winning lottery ticket?

• Everyone was led to believe, even the final report was worded as such, that Rossi was not involved in the tests except at the very beginning and end. It turns out the he conducted the entire test!

Seriously? And where is it written that he conducted the entire test? Just because Darden said that Rossi was present it does not mean that he intervened. This seems the classic "word of mouth", where at each step the story is magnified ....

• But Darden is definitely saying they saw some results that were compelling sometime before Lugano (Switzerland). And if one reads the rest of the paragraph from 167-02, he goes on to describe somewhat excitedly "reactors explode", although not "violently". Talks about "melting", along with exploding too, after noting the strength of SS, and how 1500C is "far beyond our operating temperatures".

No doubt to me, in Feb 2014, Darden was saying some good things about the Ecat. Nothing though, that would come close to what Rossi promised to deliver.

No doubt, really. It's obvious, it was written by Darden. Yet today he denies it, and his followers reject the evidence.

• Your posts here have little to nothing to do with reality.

Why are you so angry ? Maybe I have touched a nerve ?

If you really are not connected with IH why to react so bitterly ?

Mine are fantasies ? Not really.

For example the fact that Darden collected money (even in China) is quite notorious:

e.g.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…-center-in-tianjin-china/

And also from financial times......

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/20…in-a-cold-fusion-company/

......in May 2015, Neil Woodford invested £32m of his clients’ money in a company working on cold fusion. ......

Interesting isen't it ?

• Apparently the Ecat was an interesting object for Darden as long as he had not to pay for it .... Explosions and mergers are a clear sign of the veracity of the effect, so IH's problems were those related to control and reproducibility of the phenomenon, but its existence was not questionable. Yet when Darden has found advantageous to deny the effect, he has not hesitate to say that it was all a hoax. I do not understand how so many people here continue to treat these people as if they were true gentlemen!

Yeh, IH had the gall to pay 1.5 million for the E-Cat, the price Rossi asked of them. And then those slimy jerks had the audacity to pay 10 million for a license to Rossi's IP, the amount that Rossi agreed to. And then those greedy guys agreed to Rossi's request to rent the E-Cat (that they bought and paid for) to a 'real customer' according to terms they mutually agreed to and signed off on. This proves how morally repugnant IH is. (But only if you live on planet Rossi).

How can people be so blind to IH's evilness?

• Someone here call it "a strategy". I think it is only a coward and deceiver behavior.

Except that we know from the deposition schedule that Darden was deposed by Rossi's lawyers So he didn't 'duck' deposition. This is proof positive that Darden is morally ghastly, a coward and deceiver. (But only on Planet Rossi)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.