Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• That Gullstrom/Rossi is one heck of a team - from test to paper in 48 hours. Must have been a really simple set-up to understand, measure, analyze and write-up.

I hate to break the news to Gullstrom/Rossi but their 2014 starting point appears to be on a foundation of QUICKSAND. What was the hurry anyway? Anything looming over this situation?? Could this be an attempt to influence something??? Nay - perish the thought. Maybe he'll be able to get a job with Bureau Veritas.

• I believe that you interpret Penon's data through IH rose-colored glasses.

So, let me get this straight. You sincerely do not see any problem in that data. You think that pressure of 0.0 bar and the very same temperature every day for weeks is plausible. Not just plausible, but likely to be true, and you think I.H. should be forced to pay $267 million based on this data. Do I have that right?

• Official Post

Could this be an attempt to influence something???

Why would Rossi need to influence something else? He has already proven he sweated away much of what little weight he has...of which just yesterday he reminded us of yet again :) , while dedicating himself 16 hours a day, in a small warehouse housed next to a mini-nuclear reactor, in a semi-tropical zone.

Any jury will surely note his sacrifices, especially so when he explains to them it was all for the children with cancer...and a condo, or two or 13, on Miami Beach.

• That Gullstrom/Rossi is one heck of a team - from test to paper in 48 hours. Must have been a really simple set-up to understand, measure, analyze and write-up.

That's right. The world-wide academia conspiracy to hurt IH has now expanded into the physics department at Uppsala University, sucking in yet another gullible nuclear physicist. And the experiment conducted on March 7th must have been the only one ever conducted since they started collaborating in 2014. No thought or effort was put into the collaboration until March 7th, 2017, two days before publishing the paper on March 9th. It wouldn't make any sense to spend any effort prior to March 7th when you can just as well get it all taken care of within two days.

I hate to break the news to Gullstrom/Rossi but their 2014 starting point appears to be on a foundation of QUICKSAND. What was the hurry anyway? Anything looming over this situation?? Could this be an attempt to influence something??? Nay - perish the thought. Maybe he'll be able to get a job with Bureau Veritas.

Dear DW,

The same QUICKSAND on which your buddies started building "Luxenergy"?

All the best (you will need it!) in the next rounds of this formidable fight. It is truly a great spectacle and without you it would not have been half as great.

JB

• Now there's a business - selling clues on Planet Rossi. They'll be at a premium in the coming days with surge pricing and all the good stuff barreling down the pike. R's provocateurs, both real and imagined, will somehow have to find a way to keep fauxfighting but they never fail in that regard.

Category Three Truthstorm Warning for all of you P.R. knuckleheads. Just so you know, we're saving the Cat 5 stuff for the final battle should all or part of this continue to drag on into the summer.

• Now there's a business - selling clues on Planet Rossi. They'll be at a premium in the coming days with surge pricing and all the good stuff barreling down the pike. R's provocateurs, both real and imagined, will somehow have to find a way to keep fauxfighting but they never fail in that regard.

Category Three Truthstorm Warning for all of you P.R. knuckleheads. Just so you know, we're saving the Cat 5 stuff for the final battle should all or part of this continue to drag on into the summer.

What Do You expect ? Something else ?

Edited once, last by damn_right_yes: Sorry, placed my comment on the wrong line. ().

• IH had the gall to pay 1.5 million for the E-Cat, the price Rossi asked of them. And then those slimy jerks had the audacity to pay 10 million for a license to Rossi's IP, the amount that Rossi agreed to.

They payed after a test they made in Ferrara. 10 million was only the first part of the payment for the IP.

IH was free to refuse this kind of contract if they were not agreeing.

(IH)Sigmoidal..... be serious.

• Category Three Truthstorm Warning for all of you P.R. knuckleheads. Just so you know, we're saving the Cat 5 stuff for the final battle should all or part of this continue to drag on into the summer.

Dewey..... sometimes I think that before writing you take some drug. (Cocaine ?) If you have something good and clear to say why not writing it in a clear way ?

So you have a secret weapon for the final battle on summer ?

I presume that if it exist It should be something more then a Cat 5 Ethernet cable......

• 1MW of generated heat can cook a warehouse. Where's the cooked warehouse?

Another day another troll. No my dear 1 MW can't cook a warehouse. 1MW is the thermal power that a surface of approx 1000 square meters (50 x 20) receives from the sun. Quite normal for any warehouse.

So no cooking.

Dear Dewey,

Naivety is so adorable at young girls! But you surely are not one so may i ask you how many scientific or management papers in collaboration have you published?

Do you want- and I understand you why- to insinuate that the paper was written in 48 hours, and is based obviously on a single experiment.

Actually it is based on many experiments and one representative and advanced one was choosen, and on longish discussion about theory- only the authors know tyhis well.

The 48 hours is misleading.

In the oppressors' style what is missing now is threats against this physicist.

QUICKSAND is your newest fake metaphor.

peter

• No my dear 1 MW can't cook a warehouse. 1MW is the thermal power that a surface of approx 1000 square meters (50 x 20) receives from the sun. Quite normal for any warehouse.

Most of the heat from the sun on a roof is reflected back into space. When direct sunlight falls on an enclosed automobile in summer, the temperature inside reaches 40 deg C within an hour and it kills the occupants. Several babies and many dogs are killed every year by this. Inside a warehouse space of this size, the heating system produces no more than 10 or 20 kW, 50 times less than the reactor supposedly produced. If you put 50 space heating furnaces in this area without industrial ventilation, you would definitely kill the occupants. This is why commercial kitchens, bakeries and factories must have hoods and ventilation systems. The ventilation systems are roughly the size of a pickup truck.

• Ele - Did you give SSC and IHFB the morning off?

While I do enjoy a good morning coffee, my drugs are truth and progress. Incredibly, truth is something that Planet Rossi cannot see.

Between the washed up has-beens, wannabes and SPs, the noise level by your ilk has been sustainable but that is about to end.

$1.5M for a junk-filled shipping container plus $10M for the regional license that was nothing but empty promises guarantees that Rossi

will be pursued by all legal means possible. You're not going to like what comes next so brace yourself.

• Another day another troll. No my dear 1 MW can't cook a warehouse. 1MW is the thermal power that a surface of approx 1000 square meters (50 x 20) receives from the sun. Quite normal for any warehouse.

So no cooking.

Hi ele,

I see that you are using the phrase "No my dear" in a patronizing way. The only other person that I have seen doing this in the forum is Randombit. Is he a idol of yours?

• I would be interested to understand how much heat that can be dissipated through just one open truck loading dock? The amount of heat that can be dissipated through just one open dock is probably underestimated by people who themselves has never worked in a warehouse or factory.

In my experience, warehouses and industrial facilities are build so as huge jet stream like drafts / currents can build up at the docks, cooling down a facility. Air does not infinitely remains and build up in these facilities but sometime exits or enters the building in huge powerful force that will blow your helmet or hat off if you don't hold on to it. In large facilities the drafts can get so powerful it's actually difficult to walk through the port, or walk down the stairs beneath a loading port. Even in just a warehouse with no production it is common for a visitors and workers entrance / exit to have separate sets of doors, (like a space station), in order for doors no to blow to pieces or hurt people.

I would be delighted if someone could crunch the numbers since I am not able to calculate this by myself.

As far as being cooked, you do sometimes get cooked in these facilities. Working in factory is not like working in an air cooled office, temperatures can go very high.
    Working in 40 Degree Celsius for longer periods of time certainly is not pleasant but it does not kill a healthy human being. 40 Degree Celsius is just above body temperature.

• Hi ele,

I see that you are using the phrase "No my dear" in a patronizing way. The only other person that I have seen doing this in the forum is Randombit. Is he a idol of yours?

DNI - I think many here on this forum recognize that there are a couple of wellknown patterns... If one would accurately check who is online you may probably find that a few users can never be online at the exact same time... :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.