Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• That is because he discusses events that occurred after he wrote Exhibit 5.

You seem to be insinuating he was dishonest.

AND that Murray's memo in exhibit 5 were questions and a request for Pennon to clarify and answer those questions. NOT sworn testimony that he was stating fact. He was attempting to GET the facts at that time. Of course, Penon never did respond nor answer. I wonder why?

IHFB does not seem to have a problem with Penon dodging his responsibilities and then spins a misleading story about Murray. :/

• We now have proof that Planet Rossi is inhabited by vampire cockroach drones - those who are still standing have yet to realize they were hit by tactical nukes overnight.

They are going to keep arguing even after the stake is thru their collective heart and the garlic neckless is jammed down their collective throats.

• And the hidden heat exchanger story! Now there was a second story room where a large heat exchanger was placed to dissipate the 1MW of heat. Strangely enough, it immediately went missing and is no where to be found! Scrap metal prices must have been high for Rossi to want to get rid of it so quickly!

Since even Rossi's "expert witness" Mr. Wong agreed with Jed, that if there was not a way to ventilate the 1MW of heat, people would have been toast in the warehouse. So he talks about this mysterious heat exchanger. Although he NEVER saw it, he only knows about it because Rossi TOLD him.

Either see the exhibits or read Mr. Lomax's initial review.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…that-explains-everything/

Simply amazing that anyone holds ANY hope for truth from Rossi.:!:

• Docs. 208 - 216, including plaintiffs' motion for partial summary judgment, now on the docket.

208 - 210 All Motions to Seal by all parties denied by Judge

211 - 213 Clerk's Notice of Compliance with Judge's denial

214 Rossi's Motion for Summary Judgement

214-01 through -42 Exhibits supporting Rossi's Motion

215 - Rossi's Motion to Strike and Daubert Motion to block IH's expert witness testimony of Joe Murphy and Rick Smith

215-01 through -06 Exhibits supporting Rossi's Motion to strike IH's expert testimony

216 Court Order: Judge DENIES Motions for Sanctions of both Rossi (for alleged witness tampering by IH) and IH (for alleged spoliation by Rossi).

Comment: The Judge reminds parties that Motions for Sanctions can not be filed with the Judge. They must first raise issues with the Magistrate, who will then refer unresolvable issues to the Judge (or not). I felt that Rossi's lawyer's Motion demonstrated 'lack of sophistication' , but to be fair, IH's lawyers did the same thing in filing the Motion for Santions regarding Spoliation. Is Jones Day lacking 'sophistication'? There is some evidence here to support that in Altonaga's Order.

• Bob,

These are relatively smart people that have believed in the Rossi Ecat story.

For them, it is just unthinkable that they, as relatively smart people, could possibly be hoodwinked by a scam artist and not see the scam, after all, they're smart people.

To that end, they will continue to come up with ridiculous, inane, incomprehensible arguments to delay the inevitable, that they were wrong, because that would be impossible.

• Official Post

And the hidden heat exchanger story! Now there was a second story room where a large heat exchanger was placed to dissipate the 1MW of heat. Strangely enough, it immediately went missing and is no where to be found! Scrap metal prices must have been high for Rossi to want to get rid of it so quickly!

Yes, that one was a riot. Rossi has no pictures of it, and somehow none of the people going in and out of the building over the 350 days, noticed 100 meters of steel pipe, enveloped in a wood housing running from the plant, zig-zagging along the 1st floor, up the stairs to the second floor, to a window he claims to have knocked the glass out of with the help of day laborers he has no record of paying, over the front door where people enter and leave, with two big fans blowing the 1MW heat out the window!

Then he took it all down the day after the test ended, recycled it all like you said, and oh yeah, repaired the window after he took over the building from JMP (himself), with the help of more day laborers he has no record of.

Someone has to sell this script to Hollywood!

• Wow! Why didnt you tell us you are a psychatrist specialized in making remote diagnosis... :) (and a long distance lie detector)

• These are relatively smart people that have believed in the Rossi Ecat story.

For them, it is just unthinkable that they, as relatively smart people, could possibly be hoodwinked by a scam artist and not see the scam, after all, they're smart people.

Yup. That's the problem.

I believed Rossi for a while. But in cold fusion, you have to be prepared to un-believe things, because so much of it turns out to be wrong. Other claims sit in a gray netherworld, not right, and not wrong. People who cling to their beliefs and people who hate to be wrong should not be involved in this field.

• The Judge's quick rejection of the Spoliation filing is a head-scratcher. Powerful evidence of destroyed emails and system hardware in the doc. Perhaps she has made up her mind and doesn't intend to waste time on anything else now that the SJ filings are in the docket.

• Interesting to note the Woodford reaction on the IH-Rossi-180 of Apco PR March4, 2016 in 214-35. Looks like Rossi 1MW was the big sell all along ... (not the "portfolio")

• We now have proof that Planet Rossi is inhabited by vampire cockroach drones - those who are still standing have yet to realize they were hit by tactical nukes overnight.

They are going to keep arguing even after the stake is thru their collective heart and the garlic neckless is jammed down their collective throats.

You really got an arms fetish don't you Dewey? Weapons everywhere you look, eh? You could probably get some free remote counseling from your shrink buddy Shane D :)

• apparently Motorola were running a "stealth LENR" program, until they were sold by/to Google.

That was my part time project as sole researcher for my last year at Motorola Solutions. Motorola Mobility was never involved. The project ended when I retired from Motorola in 2013. I began setting up my own personally funded lab to continue the work and began a relationship with MFMP after ICCF-18. As far as Motorola Solutions research programs are concerned, they are all "stealth" programs to the outside world. ICCF-18 was also where I met Dewey Weaver.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.