Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Iit seems the flowmeter topic and the pipe diameter are still the last straws to grasp for some Rossi hardliners here to keep their bright vision of a working ecat plant (and a successful GPT) from Rossi alive ... waste of time to dig into this when looking at the rest of the story that everybody can read and follow up in these documents...

• I actually get the impression that Rossi is being brutally honest in his depositions, even knowing that some of what he says will not look too good. On the other hand, I see lots of hemming and hawing in depositions from some of the IH players (e.g., flow meter location from Murray).

Agreed. All the Rossi depositions looks really honest. He is really trying to explain stuff, but is often cut off by the lawyer drone. I guess this is the reason for the "everything Rossi says is a lie" assumption some (other) trolls are gaming on. This is of course based on the fact that the only way for IH to get out of the mess is to play the total fraud card.

Apart from that they only have the - there never was a GPT (because of technicalities) and if there was a GPT it was the wrong type of reactor (never mind if it worked). Looking at 194-12 it is obvious that Rossi believed it to be the GPT but was informed on Dec 4, 15 that it was not considered such by the JD drones.

So according the Darden, who obviously knew that Rossi believed it to be the GPT, Rossi was only operating a marketing tool enabling him the get investors - like Woodford and the Chinese ... 207-36 gives an interesting overview by Rossi on what it looked like during the investor visits (among other things). It also shows the honesty of Rossi clearly. I guess that is also a reason for the IH-team to use any psychiatric diagnoses they can come up with to label Rossi. Its all FUD. Period.

• Sometimes it is easier to fool ourselves than to be fooled by others.

Yup. That's the problem.

I believed Rossi for a while. But in cold fusion, you have to be prepared to un-believe things, because so much of it turns out to be wrong. Other claims sit in a gray netherworld, not right, and not wrong. People who cling to their beliefs and people who hate to be wrong should not be involved in this field.

• When you step back, the whole idea that you would use 100 degree C steam to 'cook' platinum doesn't really make sense, does it? Why not use a kiln? You'd have much better process control. And it's highly unlikely that the optimum temperature for cooking platinum sponge just happens to be a roughly varying 100 degrees C.

Rossi has claimed in his only granted patent ("Fluid heater") that porous nickel, palladium or platinum is a catalyst for his reaction; I suspect he wasn't really "processing" the spongy Pt catalysts he purchased for the likely non-existing customer but rather "using" them for whatever reaction he thought produced or could have produced heat. Also note that in some (e.g. 207-02 and 207-17) of the documents - which I only rather quickly read - he claimed that later on moved to from platinum to "graphene" and that according to a patent application list provided by IH (207-29) he's attempted to file one for a "Nickel graphite catalizer".

• Looks like a fight to the finish, whatever that looks like, with the Planet Rossi trolls that are left. Its interesting that they knew just where to look to assemble their controverted and contrived story out of all those documents while choosing to ignore the vastness of truth they are up against - I guess that is how professional liars roll.

Looks like that heater tape on the JM radiator side was just part of the "revolutionary" process. Bass asks some really good questions of the "director" which remain dry powder. There are plenty of pictures to finish this creep's add-on story off. What size imaginary pipe do you think he would need to hang to get his "steam" up to his imaginary second floor "heat exchanger"?

• It's interesting to not the JTV dodging on the GPT issue (207-21)... The $89M payment was obviously not important enough to worry about, eh? Kind of suspicious I would say ...

• Reading the Darden-Penon-Rossi emails in 214-27 (and confirmed by Apco in 214-30) it sure looks as if they all agree a GPT is about to start ...

• while choosing to ignore the vastness of truth they are up against - I guess that is how professional liars roll.

And you and your friends ? aren't you just making disinformation and FUD dissemination ?

There are plenty of pictures to finish this creep's add-on story off.

Just show them if you have any.

The only thing that we hear from you is a generic and angry mumbling.

Rossi has nothing

Are you sure.

Read the emeil you posted !

JD wrote that according to their measurements the had a significant excess of heat. So this means that they were able to produce a reactor !

And also note the planning of the "Invesco" test.

I can understand that the IH party want to distort reality but there is a limit to everything.

• Ele dearest and the rest of you Planet Rossi trollbotboyz- the full story is mostly before your eyes. Normal people with

normal processors see the truth and have adequately discerned for themselves that Rossi's ability to ruse is over. Many facts are in full view in all of their glory (there is already a huge cost for that). Hundreds of pictures and some most interesting juicy deception / lies that reach beyond Doral are coming. Rossi is not going down by himself. We'll see how your spin room handles those tacticals when they hit. "Tennis balls off a tank" my arse.

• The dummy reactor that worked is very interesting. Too bad much of that story is left out.

That excerpt is a great find. I'm impressed how 'chatty' both Darden and Vaughn are. It's like they want to talk even though they are being deposed by the opposing party's lawyers. When Darden is able to identify a clear, serious measurement problem indicating that a dummy reactor (which could not possibly be working) was measuring high output, Rossi actually blames 'the Russians' and runs off in a huff.

On JONP, Rossi made flippant remarks along the lines of 'tests with dummy reactors are for dummies'. I wonder if there is a time correlation of those statements and these events.

• Official Post

Yes, that one was a riot. Rossi has no pictures of it, and somehow none of the people going in and out of the building over the 350 days, noticed 100 meters of steel pipe, enveloped in a wood housing running from the plant, zig-zagging along the 1st floor, up the stairs to the second floor, to a window he claims to have knocked the glass out of with the help of day laborers he has no record of paying, over the front door where people enter and leave, with two big fans blowing the 1MW heat out the window!

Then he took it all down the day after the test ended, recycled it all like you said, and oh yeah, repaired the window after he took over the building from JMP (himself), with the help of more day laborers he has no record of.

Someone has to sell this script to Hollywood!

Canal+ in france have similar scenarist

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fanboy, ele, another troll,

Knowing what you know now, Would you buy anything from Rossi?

Tell you what; comparing Rossi to Darden/Vaughn I'd go for Rossi everyday. He's a totally transparent (although obviously volatile) personality. Darden/Vaughn comes across as typical douchebag business lawyer types; always with a hidden agenda to rip you off (as they tried but failed with Rossi). Right now they are trying to blame everyone (Rossi, Penon, Fabiani, etc, etc. even activating Israeli hitmen on the Lugano team) for their own despicable mistakes.

• Hehe. Of course. But I'm just anotherTroll so why do you ask for one syllable?

(but , anyway - the answer is YES - I would certainly like to buy a QuarkX)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.