Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Was wondering when someone would find the "your mom" retort - an absolute classic! You'll notice that IH had the decency to not include Rossi's tax behaviour in the public filings even though the Judge has apparently green-lighted "Highly Confidential - Attorney's Eyes Only" discovery as fair game for public disclosure (which is yet another head-scratcher). That one is going to hurt if this gets to trial. As you can already imagine, the tax docs are doozies!

Another howler - the prince of Topsy Turvy thinks that contracts say emails were to be deleted after the contract expired. Quite the opposite and par for the course for interpretive truth (lies) on Planet Rossi.

The dummy reactor take down is going to be classic movie scene one day. I need to go take another shower after reading some the latest Planet Rossi rubbish.

• You need to triple-check everything you type IHFB because you are 98% wrong with incredible consistency. (not that it matters, you just dust off and jump back into the fray with your empty argumentative voidself)

Fabiani turned himself into crispy burnt toast ash with his destruction of email evidence - maybe we should send some of that to Uppsala for "testing". FF's contract said the opposite - prolly takes R down with him (as if that is going to be needed).

Did you see where Rossi destroyed the Penon data emails (with the stretch assumption they ever even existed)? Did you see the Penon and FF conflict on how information from the system was sent? I didn't think so.

Watching Rossi getting pulled into vortex of truth and taking you down with him is expensive but it doesn't suck.

• Here Fabiana states that it was foreseen in his contract that he was to delete everything in his possession.

194-10, Page 33

1 A. I provided everything that was in my

2 possession after the closing of the contract with

3 Industrial Heat.

4 Q. Did you search for your email

5 communications with James Bass?

6 A. Yes, I searched for them.

7 Q. And did you search through your email

8 communications with Andrea Rossi?

9 A. Yes, I searched for them.

10 Q. If Andrea Rossi and James Bass produced

11 far more email communications with you, then is that

12 because you have deleted some of your email

13 communications with, for example, Dr. Rossi and

14 James Bass?

15 A. In the contract, it was foreseen that I

16 was to delete everything that was in my power, in my

17 possession, once the term of the contract would end.

18 I was to delete. I only saved the necessary

19 documents. Once I obtained the final payment and

20 renewal of the contract, as it was promised by

21 Industrial Heat.

Page 36:

2 Q. The emails you just testified that you had

3 deleted after the expiration of the contract.

4 A. It was not -- in the contract, it did not

5 ask for any emails to be sent. No, it did not ask

6 for any copies of the emails. Just of the data,

7 information, copies of the data

Page 37

11 Q. Prior to deleting those emails, did you

12 send copies of them to anyone?

13 A. I do not remember if I distributed copies

14 during work.

15 Q. The question was probably not well done.

16 When you decided to delete some email --

17 when you decided to delete the emails that we have

18 been talking about, at or shortly before that time

19 did you forward those emails to anyone else?

20 A. That I recall, no. Before, it was normal.

21 During the period of time that the work was

22 developing, that was normal.

23 After the contract expired, whatever was

24 left was sent to my attorney.

Fabiana is right that his contract (194-11) does not specifically mention sending copies of emails to IH. The contract does have this requirement: that Fabiana "shall not thereafter cause removal thereof [referring to confidential materials] from Industrial Heat's premises." I can understand how Fabiana could interpret this to mean that he was not to maintain copies of the emails after termination of the contract. And it sounds like Fabiana did share emails with IH during his contract, and that after the contract expired, he would send stuff to his attorney.

That said, the contract does contemplate that "Confidential Information, records, files, memoranda, reports, drawings, plans, designs, specifications, tests and results, recordings, documents and the like (together with all copies thereof), including any of the foregoing that are electronically maintained [although never specifically mentions emails]" should be returned to IH.

To err on the side of safety, I think Fabiana should have sent copies of his emails to IH. But there is some basis for what he chose to do instead.

So Dewey, you can call me a liar, but as you can see, I provide support for my statements. Why is it that 98% of what you have been telling us for the past year was a bunch of bunk?

• Of course IHFB would go to Fulvio's deposition for what he wants to hear as the Planet Rossi truth. What part of the contract says its okay to destroy email and data records, especially with pending litigation - are you capable of you realizing how bad this is

for Fabiani and Rossi?

• Thanks for answering my question IHFB - you're not capable of accurately discerning much of anything. I think there is a diagnosis for that somewhere out there.

FF is in a lot of trouble with the courts and with IH for destruction of evidence / company property and that includes email along with everything else covered in the contract.

The Judge slightly slowed the next round of tactical truth drops but I am looking forward go watching you wrestle / spin those Rossi whoppers.

• There may be other possible explanations, but Penon's data speaks for itself. Anyone with knowledge of instruments can tell at a glance that it is fraudulent. So we can leave I.H. out of this discussion. Rossi himself has given you proof that his devices do not work.

Of course that is what you want to hear Jed. And probably you do, but those are just voices inside your head... In the real world we READ the report and see data showing something completely different than you hallucinate about ...

• Thanks for answering my question IHFB - you're not capable of accurately discerning much of anything. I think there is a diagnosis for that somewhere out there.

FF is in a lot of trouble with the courts and with IH for destruction of evidence / company property and that includes email along with everything else covered in the contract.

The Judge slightly slowed the next round of tactical truth drops but I am looking forward go watching you wrestle / spin those Rossi whoppers.

Wow! Another psychiatrist... Who would have thought that? Dewey of all!!! You should hold on to your arms/weapons/war analogies instead . They suit your angry profile much better :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.