Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Checkmate for the Planet Rossi trollbotzombie army. @ anothertroll.com - thanks for playing.

Better Dewey, much better. These tantrums of your really suits you. ;)

(close your eyes, take a deep breath, count to ten and then open your eyes again - you will feel much better)

• That PR statement by IH says all of about nothing, as any good PR statement does.

What company issues a "public relations" statement saying they have failed to achieve their objectives, and you should not believe someone else who claims they succeeded? Who would call that "public relations"?!? Public relations implies promoting something, announcing a new product or other good news. This is the opposite. This is more like an announcement that the company expects to go bankrupt -- what Sears just announced.

You have many odd notions about things. You call it public relations when a company admits a major failure. You probably think Rossi actually did have a gigantic invisible wooden construction and pipe that he disassembled overnight after the test.

• There were contractual obligations for deletions of emails after the completion of the test.

Really?!? Where did you see this? Let me rephrase -- on what planet, in which Galaxy far away does any business write a contract specifying that correspondence relevant to a contract should be destroyed immediately after the contract is completed.

Okay, maybe the Mafia does that, although I doubt they write down incriminating text. Perhaps the CIA does it?

Mind you, there are precedents for this sort of thing, but they are not what you want to cite. Crooked businessmen often destroy evidence. During the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad, the Union Pacific organized Crédit Moblier to steal from the U.S. government. This developed into one of largest financial scandals in history. The Central Pacific reportedly bribed members of Congress with $20 million, which was a lot of money back in the 1860s. As a project drew to a close, the Big Four from the Central Pacific, including future Governor Stanford, gathered up all of the financial books of the company, took a train out to the high desert, and burned them. When Congress later asked for details about their finances they reported that regrettably the records were lost.

• What company issues a "public relations" statement saying they have failed to achieve their objectives, and you should not believe someone else who claims they succeeded? Who would call that "public relations"?!? Public relations implies promoting something, announcing a new product or other good news. This is the opposite. This is more like an announcement that the company expects to go bankrupt -- what Sears just announced.

You have many odd notions about things. You call it public relations when a company admits a major failure. You probably think Rossi actually did have a gigantic invisible wooden construction and pipe that he disassembled overnight after the test.

Are you kidding? PR is used excessively for damage control as well. Go figure.

• IHFB - another daytrip for you son. Go read it again - this is helpful - I'm starting to see how you come across as you do.

anothertroll - bring it but you better bring everybody - empty that stupid spittoon prop while you're at it.

Well, you're taking it to a new level every post you make. Beware though. The bottle will soon be empty. :D

• So IHFB ... you don't think that emails were documents, and none contain any records, , plans, designs, specifications, tests and results ?

And since they were not "documents" , he could destroy them and not return them to IH?

For someone that wants to appeal to grammar when it is convenient, you might consider the definition of documents:

"a piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence.

You should get a job with Hilary C cleaning servers..

• oldguy,

I didn't say that. I said I think he should have turned over everything, data and emails, to IH. What I did do though is explain why Fabiana might have thought it was appropriate (or even required) to delete the emails after the contract terminated.

Not so, you said "Fabiana is right that his contract (194-11) does not specifically mention sending copies of emails to IH."

Emails are documents.

You are wrong

• oldguy,

The contract mentions documents, yes. And emails are documents I agree. But the contract does not specifically refer to emails by that name. It doesn't specifically instruct Fabiana to send emails, by that name, to IH. So when Fabiana said that in his testimony, technically he was right. But he should have sent them anyway.

• I have been on IH's side through this case and was an believer Rossi's e-cat (well slowly I turned ..but like IH-- I wanted the E-cat to work, but then I came around).

But other opinions can have a point, and should be heard. The more I hear from folks on the theme of 'people disagree with IH are lying trollbots that just lie lie lie' ,the more I think they have a point. I will put this in a nice way, people that disagree with Rigel, are not 'stupid just wrong', or even better yet 'maybe not informed from my perspective and I should help explain why'.

Oh' and people that have a financial relationship with an entity or LLC or whatever, are best to be quite honest about it. For the simple reason it has a tendency to color that same perspective. Back to explaining why honesty is the best policy.Being truthful about being NCHawk, was correct.

And since I am being a bit honest here.

I (like many others) think both the 'impossibly impossible' future Noble prize winner and either the victim or victor of this case are both reading this thread

Nah,couldn't be. Rigel couldn't be. But maybe their confidents pals are

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.