Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• But other opinions can have a point, and should be heard. The more I hear from folks on the theme of 'people disagree with IH are lying trollbots that just lie lie lie' . . .

I wouldn't say that. I would say that people who cannot tell the Penon data is fabricated do not understand experiments, instruments or data. I do not accuse them of lying or being troll-bots, but I would say they do not understand technical issues well enough to participate in a serious discussion. They resemble the person here who thought that a sauna makes heat magically disappear.

I would suggest to these people that they make some observations of equipment temperatures, recording to the nearest tenth degree. See if they come out the same to the nearest tenth-degree every day for weeks, with the hi-low feature, or computer data. Do a reality check. There are many other problems with the data, but this is one that many people can check without much difficulty.

Also, you might ask yourselves how there can be a large wooden encased pipe that is invisible, does not show in photographs, and vanishes overnight. That seems implausible, to say the least. If you think that is plausible, I would say you are living in a dream world. Rossi has made many other implausible assertions. He makes so many impossible assertions and weird claims, the head spins, and you begin to believe things that taken one or two at a time you would reject. He overwhelms you with bullshit. He also acts as an echo. When I mention that a U pipe is needed, he claims there was one. When someone says "maybe he was making endothermic chemicals" he claims that yes, indeed, he was, even though most endothermic processes reduce heat by a few percent at most, and the only possible candidate would be melting tons of ice to make water. Whatever people on Planet Rossi dream up, he echoes, affirming their nonsense.

• We now have proof that Planet Rossi is inhabited by vampire cockroach drones - those who are still standing have yet to realize they were hit by tactical nukes overnight.

They are going to keep arguing even after the stake is thru their collective heart and the garlic neckless is jammed down their collective throats.

I think most people who follow the development does so with great interest and I also think most would agree that what is the best is to see the whole truth laid bare open, from all sides. These tactical nukes you refer to, if you by that mean actually data, proof and information, is most welcome.

• What if one of your fears is having to put up with Oprah's BS?

And more like Fab and Penn's Bogus Journey. Penon is an embarrassment to his profession.

Someone on ECW said IH claimed to replicate at 5 and 9 COP. I haven't been able to find the source document for that yet. But the person who posted (LENR G) says it is there. This is one pile of truly fascinating documents.

I think that result was heavily caveated, due to the usual IR cam malarkey.

But, there's an email from him to Darden discussing a test of an IH built (Rossi-tech IIRC) reactor by boilng water, he claimed a COP of 1.3 (I didn't note which document it was - I think its between 127-42 and 127-30). I know people like to make pronouncements and wet steam, but I believe it's fairly difficult to produce steam below 95(ish)% dryness from an open container (Unfortunately I can find a good reference for this).

Doc 214-23, page 7, mentions Jed as a potential/possible advisor to IH.

However, I presume Jed would have let us know if this turned out to happen and he had at some point in time a financial relationship with IH.

I believe his comment was "It's none of your damn business!", which in some respects, is fair enough.

• Official Post

Can someone point me to the document talking about the "heating strips" on the outlet pipe?

Alan,

Actually, after finding it again, it is a "heat strip on the serpentine pipe". Go to James Bass deposition (207-48, pg 73) for that.

Then go back to pg 40, where the term "serpentine" originates from. There Bass explains he helped put those pipes up, and that they already had "something charged in them"...when he put them up. Wording surrounding this is a bit confusing, but I gather from it that Bass was lead to believe the pipe. or pipes, had Pt sponge in it (charged) for processing.

One thing is clear from multiple depos; there was never any Pt sponge bought, or brought to Doral. Nor graphene.

• Doc. 225, an order, now on the docket.

218 - Order: Magistrate rules that Cherokee and IPH did not give adequately informative deposition, that they must re-depose, and IH must bear the cost.

219 - 224: hearing notices, corrections to a hearing notice and notice of transcript (nothing very informative)

225 - Order: Judge (Altonaga) grants IH's appeal of Magistrates decision regarding attorney client privilege of emails between IH and Dewey Weaver

Summary and Analysis: The Magistrate has ruled that IPH and Cherokee must provide more informative Corporate deposition. This makes sense to me, especially regarding IPH. How can IPH counter-sue Rossi for damages and then not be able to answer questions about how it calculated damages when deposed? For both Corps, how can they file Affirmative Defenses and not be able to answer questions about those AD's? So this ruling seems reasonable to me (as I had opined earlier). Also, it seemed strange that the Magistrate would not apply attorney-client privilege to IH/Dewey emails since we saw their contract for legal services which made it explicit that their communications were regarding legal issues. So it is not surprising that the Magistrates decision was remanded by the Judge. Rossi (and us in the peanut gallery) will not be seeing Dewey's emails to/from IH.

One more point is that I think that Judge Altonaga's decision indicates that both parties Motion for Sanctions (witness tampering and Spoliation) could proceed if channeled through the Magistrate (which neither were). So these hearings with the Magistrate are an important step in the process of any successful sanctioning Motion and both parties will likely raise their objections with the Magistrate in hopes he will agree to have them heard by Judge Altonaga.

My opinion is that Rossi's case for witness tampering is extremely weak, while IH's case for Spoliation is extremely strong. But this will be decided by the Magistrate and (potentially) the Judge.

• Official Post

Taking a break from going over all the documents. If for anything, I think my family may intervene, and ship me off to a rehab center if I don't, but mainly because there is so much to digest. So many answers though, finally, after years of questions, and speculations, it is just hard to stop reading!

Do you realize just how much deception is being revealed? Incredible. As I said earlier, and Jed shortened a bit, there is just so much, it makes your head spin! Take JMP as just one example. The amount of deceit is astounding with that one alone. Totally fabricated, and misrepresented to IH by Rossi, Johnson, and others.

Someone mentioned the movie "The Sting" earlier, but honestly, I think that the comparison does not do this one justice.

• @Jed,

I stand corrected. Murray testified that you had come to the facility, and that either Dewey Weaver or JT Vaughn gave you a tour. So based on your comment, I presume that the facility referred to is not the Doral facility. So can you then confirm that you have never been to the Doral facility?

215-3, page 122

·7· Q.· · Okay.· Who is Jed Rothwell?

·8· A.· · I'm sorry?

·9· Q.· · Jed Rothwell?

10· A.· · Jed Rothwell is a guy that follows low-energy

11·nuclear reaction technology.· I think he's based in

12·Atlanta.

13· Q.· · Do you know if he's ever been paid by

14·Industrial Heat for any services?

15· A.· · I do not know.

16· Q.· · Have you ever worked with him?

17· A.· · I've met him once.

18· Q.· · And --

19· A.· · I've never worked with him.

20· Q.· · When did you meet him?

21· A.· · He was coming through the area.· He was

22·traveling from somewhere up north back to Atlanta. I

23·want to say about June or July of 2016, thereabouts.

24· Q.· · What, did he come to the facility?

25· A.· · Yes, he did.

·1· Q.· · Did you show him anything you were working

·2·on?

·3· A.· · I don't think I did.· I think that he was

·4·with either Dewey Weaver or JT Vaughn, my recollection.

·5·And I think they gave him a, a very limited tour of some

·6·of the things that we were doing.

• @Shane,

If the e-Cat works, the JMP episode will be a tiny footnote in history. And if the e-Cat works, the outcome of the trial doesn't really matter much, at least to anybody who isn't Rossi or IH-affiliated. I think Rossi will have an uphill battle with the jury because JMP. But again, none of it matters if the e-Cat (and/or the Quark X) works.

• If the e-Cat works, the JMP episode will be a tiny footnote in history. And if the e-Cat works, t

If the e-Cat works, why did Rossi produce fraudulent data, a fraudulent front company, and why did he sue for money instead of simply demonstrating that it works? None of that makes sense -- if it works. The only sane conclusion is that it does not work.

• Which document is this from?

There is so much stuff here . . .

Regarding Paradigmnoia's post of a page from Darden's deposition where he talks about how he identified a serious measurement error, and when Rossi came up and discovered that there was no charge in the unit, he claimed someone must have stolen it (even though it was sealed in a way that would make that explanation unlikely).

It comes from 207-09, page 15. Interesting read (not just the yellow highlighted part). Para wished that the whole transcript were available. Me too. Some day, presumably.

• Official Post

IHFB,

I have always loved to read about science history. I have read of a very few, most of whom were very honest, a small handful not, that fell into trouble for their passions -bankruptcy and the sort. Most of them were very hard to deal with like Rossi, but honestly, I can not think of a one that had claimed such a world changing invention as the Ecat, who resorted to Rossi's deceptions, and then were proven right.

• @Shane,

I recommend that you watch the National Geographic American Genius series of documentaries. It is a fascinating watch filled with brilliant inventors of the past. Much intrigue, deception, court battles, triumph, and failure. And these things seemed to consistently accompany the narrative of about every world-changing technology. It is due to human frailties: greed, power, fear, dishonesty, and the like. The Rossi / IH affair is in no way unique, and is actually about what I would expect if the underlying technology was real.

• @Jed,

Even if the water was brought up to 99 degrees with no steam, the e-Cat plant released massive amounts of excess energy. The only way you can disprove it at this point is to provide evidence that the return pipe and flow meter configuration was completely botched. And even if it was botched, you would also have to show that there was no steam. It is very hard to get the three data sets to show a unity or less result. Good luck with that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.